Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spiral.out

China Race

Yeah ok, you work your whole life to get to f1 to give your teammate (your number one rival) equal chance of success and you don't care if you win or loose? Wtf

Dude what are you smoking. You need to give me some of that heavy stuff

Don't let your junkie habits confuse your thoughts, got me confused with yourself lol.

Don't let your junkie habits confuse your thoughts, got me confused with yourself lol.

Are you in split personality mode again? Don't let the other you get the better of you Webric! Don't let Emmcee take over!!! Its gotten so bad we can't even tell the real you.... lol

Read this post before you snort another line bro, Iam here and I haven't changed abit lol.

Just about to go play some f1 2010 on my sim. I've got all the other f1 games but for some reason 2010 has the best feeling wheel my wheel and pedal setup.

Difference is that Seb and Kimi actually like and respect eachother.

Now, what happened between Seb and Webber was reciprocal. They were both not happy with the situation and Seb turned out to be the bad guy as the team put him ahead. How could they not? Sebastian was having a better season, coming from world championship and several race wins. I know that they played this 'we let our drivers play fair' silly story, but let's be honest here - all teams who want to achieve something (and even some who do not) have their preferences between their drivers. It has always been so, and apparently now the political correct thing is to deny it, but we all should know it happens.

Yes, I like Sebastian more than Webber, but I am not saying I do agree or disagree with none of this. I am simply stating what it is.

I quite agree with you, there was right and wrong on both sides. We all know how the pressure of beating your team mate can ruin friendships. Just look at Rosberg and Hamilton, they've been friends since kids and if you read some of the things they have said about one another you'd never believe it. I know that is more Hamilton's remarks than Rosberg's, but they've both made it clear how the relationship isn't what it was and probably never will be again.

The point I was making about Seb was simple, he had words with Kvyat on Sunday because at that point in time he felt the first lap incident it was in part Kvyat's fault. He's not usually one for hissy fits and he did apologise to Kimi as soon as he could for the damage he did to his car, so the Seb bashing astonishes me. Emmcee saying Vettel never cared about anyone other than himself annoyed me I'm afraid as I saw it as unfair and based on his own prejudice of Seb rather than the facts. I am a Vettel fan, I make it plain, but I do try to be fair, if I think he's done wrong I'm capable of saying so. I've made my dislike of Hamilton clear, but I can say he drove really well on Sunday given what happened to him.

Oh and Vettel and Webber have talked things through and are now back to being good friends again. They both recognise that what happened was 'one of those things' in the pressure cooker world of an F1 championship winning team. We've seen it before with other team mates and we'll see it again in the future, you can bet on that.

I think it was more heat of the moment to, because when you look at the footage, you see kvyat not even make contact, and got me thinking would Seb cry wolf? I think like all have said it was just at the time, still though, I wouldn't have taken it from him and I think kvyat's look is just plain shock.

As for my comments on Vettel, you have to admit, his time at redbull especially the later years, he approached his racing with a more selfish approach and disobeyed team orders quite a few times to do as he wanted. I've seen a different side of Vettel since joining Ferrari and one attitude that certainly wouldn't have worked without some tweaking. Put it this way, if he still acted like he did over the whole multi 21 incident, Ferrari wouldn't have signed him, that's my opinion anyway. Feel free to take it out of context anyway you like.

Vettel disobeyed team orders once. One time. That is not quite a few times as you put it. You're idol Webber also disobeyed team orders at Silverstone, and as many of us feel at Brazil.

You're hate and prejudice towards Vettel is astonishing when so many well thought out posts from level headed and intelligent folk here have had multiple posts and discussions on the matter.

No certainly not but I don't for one second believe anything anyone says to me without analysing it first. Especially if it's someone from the government or health system or legal system as the world isn't as it seems and almost everyone has no idea as there happy living there 9-5 and doing as there told. You look past that and start doing your own research and you'll find, everything you were ever taught was a complete lie. There's corporate, government and political powers in place just to make sure people do as there told, keep them living in fear, without that fear, the powers that be have no control at all. Fear is the best way to control anyone.

You don't appear to be actually doing this. No matter what anyone says, you cling to your hate of Vettel, constantly accusing him of being a brat, of being selfish. Yet offer no fact, proof or proper analysis as to why.

We get it, you don't like Vettel despite the times you say you do. You're pretty transparent really. You never introduce fact into your posts either and dismiss anyone else who actually does with a "let's agree to disagree". You avoid answering posts that are directly directed at you, as it would then actually take some effort on your part. Then theres the old standby of losing the plot and going into full swear mode as though that's somehow going to endear you to people or help get your point across. If you were on a debate team, you'd be carrying the water.

Vettel disobeyed team orders once. One time. That is not quite a few times as you put it. You're idol Webber also disobeyed team orders at Silverstone, and as many of us feel at Brazil.

You're hate and prejudice towards Vettel is astonishing when so many well thought out posts from level headed and intelligent folk here have had multiple posts and discussions on the matter.

You don't appear to be actually doing this. No matter what anyone says, you cling to your hate of Vettel, constantly accusing him of being a brat, of being selfish. Yet offer no fact, proof or proper analysis as to why.

We get it, you don't like Vettel despite the times you say you do. You're pretty transparent really. You never introduce fact into your posts either and dismiss anyone else who actually does with a "let's agree to disagree". You avoid answering posts that are directly directed at you, as it would then actually take some effort on your part. Then theres the old standby of losing the plot and going into full swear mode as though that's somehow going to endear you to people or help get your point across. If you were on a debate team, you'd be carrying the water.

You have a gift of almost exactly articulating my thoughts (it really seems like that) and summarizing it. Not that Webric is a bad guy, we're just trying to help.

I don't appear to be analysing everything because what I find doesn't meet your approval as it seems your the one here who can make decisions on the base that every single thing you post about is correct. You never admit your wrong, you and brad I swear are the same guy because you don't disagree on absolutely nothing, even if I put a testing question out there to see for myself, each one of you fall into it each time. I don't hate Vettel, even though you assume I do, to bad you can't be a professional assumer as your real good at it, it's the fact the guy could sh17 on his own mothers grave and your take on it would be "well he needed to go to the toilet" him and kimi can't do any wrong, then you both flip flop over decisions on which driver is correct in an incident just so you don't have to throw hate on them and I say this time and time again, don't let your like or dislike for certain drivers influence your comment. How many times Vettel disobey team orders? Once you say? Or is that all you can remember? This isn't the point, the point is if I point something out either one of you do, it turns into a full on witch hunt on me, it's ok to admit your wrong, Ian not going to think of you or brad any different but this witch hunt crap has to stop. But it won't, every kimi fan I've come across on any forum acts the same way and I struggle to figure that out.

Of course I say agree to disagree, what you want to keep arguing if there's no light at the end of the tunnel? You know when someone tells you that you didn't do a certain thing when you know you just did? That's the feeling I get most of the time in some of the arguments, especially the recent one and saying its kvyat's fault when he didn't even touch anyone is a complete joke and makes a complete mockery of what some peoples knowledge comes across as, Iam truly mind blown over this one tbh, this is as good as it gets hey? Besides I wouldn't be on a debate team anyway, I know far to much for that crap, Iam not a sheeple like everyone else, stuck my head in the sand and say "it is what it is", people are under this illusion that nothing is going on and everything is fine and that the governments and police or what ever always have our best interests at heart. I'd cause to many unanswered questions mate.

I think the only reason Seb was so upset with Kvyat is because he ended up hitting Kimi and everyone knows, you don't hit your own team mate. If Kvyat hadn't been there he could have taken avoiding action from Kimi, but he had a Red Bull there and nowhere to go. He hated hitting the other Ferrari and for want of a better term 'took it out' on Kvyat, which perhaps isn't entirely fair. Saying that, we've probably all done something similar when we've been annoyed. I know I have and I don't mind admitting it either. I usually realise I've done it though and apologise, I am guessing Seb probably will too, he's a decent guy, it was a heat of the moment thing and nothing more if you ask me.

I agree. Although I think Kvyat is a Russian Torpedo, he still did what a gutsy driver would.

Vettel was just POed as it was Kimi he hit. Had it been another car, he wouldn't give a crap.

I still say it was a Racing Incident where nobody was really at fault.

I agree. Although I think Kvyat is a Russian Torpedo, he still did what a gutsy driver would.

Vettel was just POed as it was Kimi he hit. Had it been another car, he wouldn't give a crap.

I still say it was a Racing Incident where nobody was really at fault.

Yep I agree 100%

I don't appear to be analysing everything because what I find doesn't meet your approval as it seems your the one here who can make decisions on the base that every single thing you post about is correct. You never admit your wrong, you and brad I swear are the same guy because you don't disagree on absolutely nothing, even if I put a testing question out there to see for myself, each one of you fall into it each time. I don't hate Vettel, even though you assume I do, to bad you can't be a professional assumer as your real good at it, it's the fact the guy could sh17 on his own mothers grave and your take on it would be "well he needed to go to the toilet" him and kimi can't do any wrong, then you both flip flop over decisions on which driver is correct in an incident just so you don't have to throw hate on them and I say this time and time again, don't let your like or dislike for certain drivers influence your comment. How many times Vettel disobey team orders? Once you say? Or is that all you can remember? This isn't the point, the point is if I point something out either one of you do, it turns into a full on witch hunt on me, it's ok to admit your wrong, Ian not going to think of you or brad any different but this witch hunt crap has to stop. But it won't, every kimi fan I've come across on any forum acts the same way and I struggle to figure that out.

Actually it is a valid point and why I highlighted it. You dismiss something but offer no evidence or even a vague recollection of why you think you are either right or why someone else is possibly wrong. You said he's done it multiple times, then when it's brought to your attention that from what we know, he's only done it once, you then dismiss it as not important. If you're going to say anything on these forums, be prepared to be questioned on it. But you can't handle it and then throw some insults, which this time you haven't which is a nice change. Or go the old standby agree to disagree. Either answer it or don't, but don't cop out and say it doesn't matter when you're the one bringing up something in the first place.

Like I said before, I say agree to disagree to end the arguing, what you want to keep going. What's the evidence your talking about? What common sense isn't enough? Even when I've mentioned I've been in a similar situation in my karting days if an incident takes place you still say what I expiernced is incorrect. How would you know? the other thing that does my head in is Iam the one only being called out on insults, ok I'll take that, just as long if I say something negative about kimi in the future, you don't have another anurism over it. As it seems kimi is only aloud to be spoken about in a positive sense.

http://www.grandprix247.com/2016/04/25/kvyat-vettel-and-i-got-to-know-each-other-better/

Is it just me, or is this a badly hidden sarcasm - "get out of my way when you see me, or even if you don't"? This is not something Kvyat would come up on his own, and probably received some help, but if I would be on Kvyat's shoes, I would not try to p**s Vettel too much. Just ask Webber.

They would've known each other for years because of the Redbull program.