Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Much better! :D (I was only jealous......)

.and well you should be you folical challenged person :lol:

awesome car pumpdoc :clap3:

thanks mate!!

Pic of me and the grandsons, Torin on the left and Trace on the right..........

Pic of me and the grandsons, Torin on the left and Trace on the right..........

I hope they wont follow ferrari as his grandpa!

lovely children pump! congrats!...ENJOY LIFE!!! :clap3:

Hey, fast food tastes good sometimes. I ate McDonalds for lunch even.

:D They eat healthy foods, and candy and....................... :lol:

the only fast food i would consider eating is KFC, even then I would rather go to a sandwich shop.

Soz for the quality, but i tried to take a pic of myself in a mirror and this was the best i could do. Ill get one of me parents to take a nicer 1 of me as soon as.

btw for the record, my thighs are not that fat, its cos my jeans are a little baggy at the top end cos ive lost a little more weight :)

Im secretely Mr. Jelly from the mr men books :P

as i said, my camera skills are pretty pathetic!

Im currently shopping for a car and the insurance with me for a little Seat Arosa 1.0 is over ****ing

Here's one of me... and my car... and I sware I didn't say that... I was saying "don't do that" :P

Bloody hell! Not only is Wez Chuck Norris, you're Arnie! :lol:

Ben, buy a classic motor from the 60s or early 70s. with limited mileage policies you should be able to get something funky without paying the huge premiums. Of course, you won't get much in the way of handling or brakes, but there you go.

You're all blurred! See a doctor!

..........and flat head syndrome, not good Ben must get to a doctor straight away :eusa_think:

Okay, you all seem like a somewhat sane lot. I'll upload a pic when I get home tonight.

Some personal info:

Name: Mike

Home: Riverside, California, USA

First GP: 1979 season. I was just a runt of 9 years at that time, but I knew quality when I'd seen it! I've been catching GP's as much as possible since then.

Height seems to have been an issue for some posters: I'm 6'-1" and about 160lbs. I once squeezed into a ChampCar and I could fit fine, but after a race I'd probably be bruised all over...Wurz, I feel for ya...

I have a new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Peugeot 106 N reg (1995) and has had 1 owner, full service history and in mint condition, not even a scratch! Im sooo pleased :) Havn't got it yet, we are picking it up probs on thursday. Its pretty tame at the moment since a lady owned it from new, but I shall do a bit of modifying to the body :P

I have a new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Peugeot 106 N reg (1995) and has had 1 owner, full service history and in mint condition, not even a scratch! Im sooo pleased :) Havn't got it yet, we are picking it up probs on thursday. Its pretty tame at the moment since a lady owned it from new, but I shall do a bit of modifying to the body :P

Great!!!

But remember that alcohol and wheels is not a good mix, take care young Ben

I shall remember not to drink/drive, very bad idea, same goes with drug/driving!

Its sooo cool lol. Its interior is really boxy and odd but great! I need to buy a new CD player for it though!

Congrats Ben! great first car...............

Okay, you all seem like a somewhat sane lot. I'll upload a pic when I get home tonight.

Some personal info:

Name: Mike

Home: Riverside, California, USA

First GP: 1979 season. I was just a runt of 9 years at that time, but I knew quality when I'd seen it! I've been catching GP's as much as possible since then.

Height seems to have been an issue for some posters: I'm 6'-1" and about 160lbs. I once squeezed into a ChampCar and I could fit fine, but after a race I'd probably be bruised all over...Wurz, I feel for ya...

Long Beach by any chance?

Every piece of furniture in Chuck Norris's house is TotalGym.

Later I'll post a pic of me from today when my team won "Best in Class" in our engineering senior design showcase. For now, this one was taken in the paddock at Homestead-Miami Speedway the day of the Rolex Grand Prix of Miami:

n25507842_30508110_79.jpg

guess which one I am

Long Beach by any chance?

:D Indeed. My uncle took me. Memories of that day are patchy, but I clearly remember that red car on pole and the incredible sound! By God that sound will hook you if nothing else does! I also remember how happy my uncle was that Gilles won. I guess my choice of avatar and sig makes sense now, eh? I didn't know much about racing until a few years later, but it was an experience!

Anyway, here's the pic, for what it's worth :mellow: ...the little piglet bundle I'm holding is my daughter Rowan (she had just won the 'cutest costume' award)...pic is about a year old...

Mike.gif

Nice wheels Ben! Don't pimp it too much......

:blink: Ferrariphile, how could you look so miserable surrounded by all those bunnies??????

Cute kid, Autumnpuma :thbup: . And like so many people around here you have way too much hair. :(

I must find a photo of me with hair, just to prove that I did have some once.

Hi Kay_zee. You look bored?