Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

paycheck.jpg

Yeah... Pics Seem to be working...

Me

(I'm the one on the right - the other sot with the big grin on his face is my brother) with Schumi's '03 Title winning F2003 in the background.

8472c0e2.jpg

I am trying to find a picture I got taken of me and Jean Alesi when I was on my honeymoon. I bumped into him in a shopping complex in Malaysia a few days before the GP. If I find it I will scan it and post it up.

I am trying to find a picture I got taken of me and Jean Alesi when I was on my honeymoon. I bumped into him in a shopping complex in Malaysia a few days before the GP. If I find it I will scan it and post it up.

As long as you don't tell anyone that was the highlight of your honeymoon, you'll be okay!!!!!!

pumpdoc, I haven't seen a pic of you, where are ya?

yeah I know, i'm working on it

Torrevieja in Spain, last year. The one with hair is my brother in law. I'm not jealous.

No, you are bold! :D

nice to meet you mate!

As long as you don't tell anyone that was the highlight of your honeymoon, you'll be okay!!!!!!

The highlight was the race of course isnt Wes? :P

(I'm the one on the right - the other sot with the big grin on his face is my brother) with Schumi's '03 Title winning F2003 in the background.

Nice to meet you too Funk! , I see a Champ car too...where were you?

Wear the hat proudly Jay!! :lol:

I'm guessing the thought of you and your brother taking the cars behind you for abit of a spin crossed your mind a few times :lol:

:D Here's a pic of me this last Sunday and my new car B)

I may flick up a pic of myself tomoz if i can work out the timer on our digi camera as when you try to take 1 of yourself by holding it your face always looks wonky cos half of its missing :lol:

But i shall give it a go!

you have way too much hair! :P

:P At least it looks that way, if I take off the hat :(

:laughing: hallmark of a Bush supporter

sorry Pump , couldnt resist

;)

:lol::lol::lol:

nice 'stache

It took awhile to grow back after the cancer :P

Nice to meet you too Funk! , I see a Champ car too...where were you?

That pic was taken just outside the track at the innaugral 2005 Edmonton Champ Car Race last July. It was Paul Tracy's car from '02 I believe - and not his title winning car from '03 that had my name on it - damn!!! - but that would have been perfect.

Wear the hat proudly Jay!! :lol:

Thanks nojv -- I did!!!!

I'm guessing the thought of you and your brother taking the cars behind you for abit of a spin crossed your mind a few times :lol:

If only they had engines!!! But I did get to take a 300 bhp Mustang out on the race track.

Ford Canada picked 30 people at random out of the 120,000 fans who came out for Saturday qualifying to test drive the new Mustang GT on the track, and I was one of them!!! Good times.

It took awhile to grow back after the cancer :P

Wear it proud doc, wear it proud!!!!!!

But I did get to take a 300 bhp Mustang out on the race track.

Ford Canada picked 30 people at random out of the 120,000 fans who came out for Saturday qualifying to test drive the new Mustang GT on the track, and I was one of them!!! Good times.

Wear it proud doc, wear it proud!!!!!!

Thanks Jay, I took the Mustang for a spin yesterday up to the twisty roads, she handles like a wet dream :naughty:

Thanks Jay, I took the Mustang for a spin yesterday up to the twisty roads, she handles like a wet dream :naughty:

Yup she's the answer to all the guys who've been saying over the years - "if only it had more power". 300 ponies is a lot of grunt!!!! I was really really impressed by it. Great car - no make that unbelievable car - for the money!!!

:D The kind of 'grunt' that only can be had with a V-8 (vrs. a 4 or V-6)

:D For those who said my hair was too long......Hope you are happy now Russ, my head gets cold now ;)

:D For those who said my hair was too long......Hope you are happy now Russ, my head gets cold now ;)

awesome car pumpdoc :clap3: