Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

I go to devon 3 or 4 times a year as we have a cottage there in brixham - I find devon youths to be mostly chav scum. Bournemouth and Poole are apparently even worse!

Yep. Bournemouth is chav central.

I go to devon 3 or 4 times a year as we have a cottage there in brixham - I find devon youths to be mostly chav scum. Bournemouth and Poole are apparently even worse!

Poole is just a dump. Last time I went there was about 2 years ago, its just such a dump you wouldn't believe! However Sandbanks is one of the most expensive places to live in the entire world (a studio apartment would cost you well over a million

if your comparing english hell holes i lived in bedford for 2 years - yuck!!!!!!!

as for beaches we have some gorgeous ones over here - most of them blue flag ones that strecth for few miles - hard to beat :king:

scum, the lowest of the low. a social undesirable. I shall post a pic of one for you, beware it may cause offence!

chav-42885.jpg

As you can clearly see this boy is scum. He is smoking and underage. most probably drunk, he will walk around in ganags and beat up innocent people, and get into fights for the fun of it. They also like to yell abuse at innocent victims, they see ASBO's(anti social behaviour orders) as something to be proud of, and the majority will end up in a young offenders institution or Prison!

They listen to such music as 50 Cent, The Streets and crap like that!

an excellent picture & description there Ben of our "chavs" - hope thats not a self portrait :D

though i really like the streets so can you scrap that wee bit :D

How could you possibly like the streets? Their last attempt at a song was just him talking over a beat that had no rythm and his talking wasn't even going with the beat, it was just a complete musical mess!

Also I'm not a chav, I'm a fashion whoare though, I like to look good and I buy clothes that are trendy, clean and relatively smart.

I like the Streets. I consider Mike Skinner's work to be poetry, though, not music.

scum, the lowest of the low. a social undesirable. I shall post a pic of one for you, beware it may cause offence!

chav-42885.jpg

As you can clearly see this boy is scum. He is smoking and underage. most probably drunk, he will walk around in ganags and beat up innocent people, and get into fights for the fun of it. They also like to yell abuse at innocent victims, they see ASBO's(anti social behaviour orders) as something to be proud of, and the majority will end up in a young offenders institution or Prison!

They listen to such music as 50 Cent, The Streets and crap like that!

This boy wouldn't last a minute in South Central Los Angeles!

I hate the Streets, he's just trying to copy Buck 65 (who is good).

and JESUS CHRIST, GET YOUR GRAMMAR RIGHT! "When you wasn't famous"

For f**** sake...

Would you like to see some celebrity chavs, Celebs who the chavs look up to?

jordan_small.jpg

Jordan

brianharvey.jpg

Brian Harvey

This boy wouldn't last a minute in South Central Los Angeles!

Unfortuantely thats what most teenagers look like these days across Britain

Unfortuantely thats what most teenagers look like these days across Britain

Jut out of curiosity, what do you look like?

BTW, I thought that scumbag look ok. Golf shirt and Burberry cap, only thing was that his whole body reeked of bad genes...

Jut out of curiosity, what do you look like?

BTW, I thought that scumbag look ok. Golf shirt and Burberry cap, only thing was that his whole body reeked of bad genes...

I'm a fine piece of a##. I'm 5'7", muscular/toned build about 11st, blue eyes, darkish blonde very short hair, my wife likes my bum most of all. I like my arms - watch out for the guns, they'll get ya!

I am definately not like that boy in the picture

well you can describe me like jem but add another 3 stone and a couple more inches in height! lol!

yes we were meant to be, shame my wife snapped me up really.

I almost drove to bloody bournemouth accidentally recently, I was trying to go from portsmouth to bristol and went too far west into chavworld, when i was supposed to be going north.

Was a close one.

Bournemouth is no worse than Bristol. Then again since my family is pretty wealthy (they are all architects and lawyers!) my family in bristol live in clifton. So I don't have the displeasure of going past common bristol!

Bournemouth is no worse than Bristol. Then again since my family is pretty wealthy (they are all architects and lawyers!) my family in bristol live in clifton. So I don't have the displeasure of going past common bristol!

I won't argue with that - bristol is full of common chav scum, and muggers and criminals. clifton is only 1 of about 3 areas that is safe to walk in the evening

What leads you to believe that the architectural profession is so profitable? Off topic I know, but I haven't become immensely rich out of it.

As for Bournemouth, I have relatives there. One gay bus driver and one chiropodist. Neither are chavs as far as I know, but I avoid the place anyway just to be sure. And I only ever drive past Bristol. It holds no fascination for me.

What leads you to believe that the architectural profession is so profitable? Off topic I know, but I haven't become immensely rich out of it.

As for Bournemouth, I have relatives there. One gay bus driver and one chiropodist. Neither are chavs as far as I know, but I avoid the place anyway just to be sure. And I only ever drive past Bristol. It holds no fascination for me.

How about the name 'bristol' isnt that fascinating? doesnt sound like a usual england town name. And we have the famous clifton suspension bridge, a big science day out place called '@bristol', the SS Great Britain, actually yeah when I think about it, bristol isnt very fascinating

well they were all top architects and all earn well over 100,000K a year. Though my parents have only a combined wage of 70,000k a year (mum on 20000, step dad on 50,000)

How about the name 'bristol' isnt that fascinating? doesnt sound like a usual england town name. And we have the famous clifton suspension bridge, a big science day out place called '@bristol', the SS Great Britain, actually yeah when I think about it, bristol isnt very fascinating

Bournemouth has chavs, so I think I win, though I am closer to southampton now so thats my nearest major town/city, and thats quite cool.

well they were all top architects and all earn well over 100,000K a year. Though my parents have only a combined wage of 70,000k a year (mum on 20000, step dad on 50,000)

'only'??? my life would be a lot easier if we had joint income of

I think it's just that I don't like cities. I'm a country bumpkin at heart.

well that is before tax. The CSA take a huge chunk and so does the b#####d government so Andy only ever see's about 55% of his wage!