Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Honda Targets Title Challenge

Recommended Posts

Please state your reasons why it is nonsense?

What is nonsense is that you can't open your tiny little mind to even entertain the possibility that Jenson is as good as the top 4 drivers. That is just plain pathetic.

Jenson is top four and I have said it inumerable times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You and Jemstride are about the only two on this forum that would subscribe to such stupidity, even Ben would distance himself from such nonsense.

''even Ben would''

And whats that supposed to mean? :nono1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why? Because you haven't got a decent reason?

No, because your username is ButtonGod which leads me to believe you are incapable of reasonable thought in respect of your favourite driver errr, I mean God.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No, because your username is ButtonGod which leads me to believe you are incapable of reasonable thought in respect of your favourite driver errr, I mean God.

Just answer the question.

I think Button is a God and thats my opinion. I don't give a damn whether you think I'm incapable of reasonable thought or not.

bajo39? :lol: WTF does that stand for?

Bajo's

A

Joke

Ok

3

9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just answer the question.

Not worth it really, everyone whose opinion I care about agrees with me and I'm not wasting anytime talking to a Button-worshipping clown like you...

I think Button is a God and thats my opinion.

Good for you :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not worth it really, everyone whose opinion I care about agrees with me and I'm not wasting anytime talking to a Button-worshipping clown like you...

Whatever makes you sleep at night you pathetic person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You bring it all on yourself. Respect other people and you may get some back.

True Senna.

However, this guy is obsessed with my name though. Get over it bajo39, I'm not asking you to agree with me after all.

You have the perfect name to feature a certain quote in your signature

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a name. No biggie. Not at school now guys. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If someone thinks Button is the best driver in f1 then thats their opinion, leave them alone. I think Button is 3rd best just after kimi & schumacher. Thats my opnion. so bajo stop being such a d#ck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he's 4th at best! But we each have our own opinions, thats what makes this such a fun fun forum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1. Alonso

= Raikkonen

3. M$

4. Jenson

Yeah, I think so too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...