Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Honda Targets Title Challenge

Recommended Posts

Yes we all have our own opinion. Buttongod thinks Button is the best thats fair enough, Senna thinks Schumacher is 3rd best, I dont agree with that but I can accept it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes we all have our own opinion. Buttongod thinks Button is the best thats fair enough, Senna thinks Schumacher is 3rd best, I dont agree with that but I can accept it

and several members here think Narian is a world beater!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAHAHAHA, but do we take any notice of them?

OMG im so bored in an IT key skills pointless lesson thing teaching how to do excel sums, omg, im so bored and this is such a pointless lesson, the college makes us do it cos uni's apparently require it, but infact, all the uni's im applying for dont even regard it as a subject and dont accept the 20ucas points you get from it, LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and several members here think Narian is a world beater!!!

some of us even think Alonso is the best driver in the world!!

I had to do that IT crap to get into uni, then I only lasted 6 weeks when i got to uni!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and several members here think Narian is a world beater!!!

:rolleyes:

jemstride Posted Today, 06:01 PM

QUOTE(Wez @ Dec 1 2005, 01:19 PM) *

and several members here think Narian is a world beater!!!

some of us even think Alonso is the best driver in the world!!

I had to do that IT crap to get into uni, then I only lasted 6 weeks when i got to uni!'"

:eusa_think:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeh, its totaly pointless, specially seeing im doing a law degree, its such a waste of 2 hours a week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If someone thinks Button is the best driver in f1 then thats their opinion, leave them alone.

No. If someone says Button's the best on this forum, I will tell them they're an idiot because that is an idiotic statement to make. This is the nature of forum discussion: an opinion is raised and then either criticized if it is stupid, like ButtonGod's verbalized drooling over his idol, or praised if intelligent and impartial like my posts on a wide range of subjects.

If you don't want your opinions to be criticized, don't post them in the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No. If someone says Button's the best on this forum, I will tell them they're an idiot because that is an idiotic statement to make. This is the nature of forum discussion: an opinion is raised and then either criticized if it is stupid, like ButtonGod's verbalized drooling over his idol, or praised if intelligent and impartial like my posts on a wide range of subjects.

If you don't want your opinions to be criticized, don't post them in the forum.

"can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen"

You and I know it but where do these people get off thinking they can post something stupid without being criticized? Not on this forum... Not while I'm around anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If someone thinks Button is the best driver in f1 then thats their opinion, leave them alone. I think Button is 3rd best just after kimi & schumacher.

Button is better than Alonso!?!

But wait, you're the guy who still thinks Montoya is something special... Now it makes sense :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No. If someone says Button's the best on this forum, I will tell them they're an idiot because that is an idiotic statement to make. This is the nature of forum discussion: an opinion is raised and then either criticized if it is stupid, like ButtonGod's verbalized drooling over his idol, or praised if intelligent and impartial like my posts on a wide range of subjects.

If you don't want your opinions to be criticized, don't post them in the forum.

Button is the best! ;) And I'm STILL waiting for your explanation as to why you don't think he is as good as Alonso. You don't have a reason and thats the problem.

Your posts are good but you still can't open your little mind to other possibilities. Therefore YOU are stupid not to consider them.

I offer my opinions of other topics too and don't mind getting criticized as long as people explain why but it always comes down to the fact that because I support Button, I have no intelligent knowledge of F1. :rolleyes:

Get over it man!

You and I know it but where do these people get off thinking they can post something stupid without being criticized? Not on this forum... Not while I'm around anyway.

Is this YOUR forum? :eusa_think: Erm.... NO!!!!!

Get a life will you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gawd. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol. :D

Yeah. Feeling a little left out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lol. :D

Yeah. Feeling a little left out!

I actually have a winning record against girls but... I'm not in the mood today. ;)

Are you a Button fan?

Nice signature by the way...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. Button is one of my good drivers. And thanks!

About that winning record. Whenever you feel like having it broken, just gimme a shout!!! (Hehe!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes. Button is one of my good drivers. And thanks!

About that winning record. Whenever you feel like having it broken, just gimme a shout!!! (Hehe!)

You know Button has never actually beaten anyone other than Sato and a declined Villeneuve (just barely) on a reliability-adjusted basis? He's been very lucky that Jenson but the jury is still out on whether he's WDC material given his questionable commitment and inability to defend positions. Nearly everyone has him outside the top 3. I say nearly because there are a few, young, inexperienced British children who have fallen in love with him (boys too) and swear he is the greatest there is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair enough.

But like the man himself said. Not one of his team mates have beaten him to a race win, or indeed win while being partnered by him.

Its a double edged sword. There is no win/lose to this argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fair enough.

But like the man himself said. Not one of his team mates have beaten him to a race win, or indeed win while being partnered by him.

Its a double edged sword. There is no win/lose to this argument.

I agree. He has never been in a race-winning car but then he has never positioned himself in a top team and really his poor management skills must be held against him in the same way it is counted in the favour of Michael Schumacher, for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent point.

However, with the way things stand with Nick Fry and Gil De Ferran, it stands to make Jenson look as if he himself thinks he is invincible.

2006 is going to be make or break for Jenson. Simple as.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Excellent point.

However, with the way things stand with Nick Fry and Gil De Ferran, it stands to make Jenson look as if he himself thinks he is invincible.

2006 is going to be make or break for Jenson. Simple as.

I think it will just be more of the same for Jenson with his teenaged fans maintaining that he is the greatest driver out there without him ever accomplishing anything... I do hope he beats Rubens though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I think it will just be more of the same for Jenson with his teenaged fans maintaining that he is the greatest driver out there without him ever accomplishing anything... I do hope he beats Rubens though.

There is a lot of fans for a lot of drivers who've accomplished nothing and still think they are the greatest thing since chocolate :lol:

Mainly Sato, Karthekaiyan (sorry narain fan...), Webber and Heidfeld.

A fan is a fan. And opinions are fun. I like a good barney at times! :thbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There is a lot of fans for a lot of drivers who've accomplished nothing and still think they are the greatest thing since chocolate :lol:

Mainly Sato, Karthekaiyan (sorry narain fan...), Webber and Heidfeld.

Indeed, the Montoya fans are among the worst though. I'm surprised you left them off your list...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...