Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sato

I'm Not Ben

Recommended Posts

I want to see what I'm like when I've been drinking, so I'm making this topic to find out tomorrow :lol:

Right now I think I'm tying fine and making sense, but who knows? At this point I've had 10 shots of vodka...... Maybe I'll post later after 15 or something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so 15... How I remember I had a thread here I don't know... I'm pretty sure I'm drunk now... BUT I can stil walk.. (well just abot)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:lol: This must be lightweight vodka for aussies if it's not having an effect by now! :P

Well, I've had 16 and I can barely walk, so it's had a efect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well, I've had 16 and I can barely walk, so it's had a efect.

Ah, the stupor of youth.....................................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well, I've had 16 and I can barely walk, so it's had a efect.

But your still spelling better than me even when your drunk and im completely sober :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
But your still spelling better than me even when your drunk and im completely sober :D

Well then go and get drunk with Ben Sato....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ah, the stupor of youth.....................................

I've been told you drank so much bourbon when you were young that you were declared flammable material :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lightweight!

This thread is reminding me of Friday night, oh the fun of watching someone else get too drunk and do crazily funny things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I've been told you drank so much bourbon when you were young that you were declared flammable material :P

Lies, all lies!!! Who told you that? It was Bacardi 151 :cabbage:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lightweight!

This thread is reminding me of Friday night, oh the fun of watching someone else get too drunk and do crazily funny things.

Compared to you I think I'm a super-heaveryweight :P

I've had alil over 3 hours sleep and I haven't spewed, and I don't feel too bad. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
But your still spelling better than me even when your drunk and im completely sober :D

That's because I'm not a DC fan :P

Actually, I noticed that my typing was either really good, or completely screwed. I'd notice I'd messed up but I'd be too lazy to fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: good trhead.my spelilng is terrilbe wehn Im' drnuk.

I beat you!2hours of sleep. But my night was healthier.Just beer! :beer: Voll damm,Coronita,Budweiser and Paulaner. :lol:

Anyone else?How was your weekend? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two glasses of vodka (Absolut), a strawberry daiquiri on Friday night.

2 shots of Tequila and a glass of JB on saturday.

I feel like Sh#t :(

Getting drunk is losing its charm for me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Compared to you I think I'm a super-heaveryweight :P

I've had alil over 3 hours sleep and I haven't spewed, and I don't feel too bad. ^_^

How is that?

16 shots and I can still walk.

Friday I had about 10 shots and then a shot of gin and still able to take care of someone way out of their depth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Two glasses of vodka (Absolut), a strawberry daiquiri on Friday night.

2 shots of Tequila and a glass of JB on saturday.

I feel like Sh#t :(

Getting drunk is losing its charm for me...

Just have a few and watch everyone else get drunk, brilliant thing is you can be a complete prat - they won't remember, but you'll remember what they did. Wind up ammunition for days; more effective than mines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How is that?

16 shots and I can still walk.

Friday I had about 10 shots and then a shot of gin and still able to take care of someone way out of their depth.

I could still walk... In fact on the advice of Murray I went and searched for a bucket, just in case I ended up being sick I had too go around looking for one for some time :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ahh, no way I could drink beer, it tastes so horrible :P

:beer: Your sense of taste is horrible.May you be enlightened one day and join the church of Beerilton.

Two glasses of vodka (Absolut), a strawberry daiquiri on Friday night.

2 shots of Tequila and a glass of JB on saturday.

I feel like Sh#t :(

Getting drunk is losing its charm for me...

YOU!You said the plane had oversteering and graining,but the crash was YOUR fault!Torches and pitchforks ready!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:lol: good trhead.my spelilng is terrilbe wehn Im' drnuk.

I beat you!2hours of sleep. But my night was healthier.Just beer! :beer: Voll damm,Coronita,Budweiser and Paulaner. :lol:

Anyone else?How was your weekend? :D

How the hell do you drink Budweiser? It's like drinking deer p**s. Because it literally is!

There'll be a couple empty bottles of beer if the Sox win the World Series tonight...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:lol: good trhead.my spelilng is terrilbe wehn Im' drnuk.

I beat you!2hours of sleep. But my night was healthier.Just beer! :beer: Voll damm,Coronita,Budweiser and Paulaner. :lol:

Anyone else?How was your weekend? :D

Well this is a sorry thread. :nono1::nono1: What *has* the youth of today come too. This thread has girls drinking beer, a guy not drinking beer, and to top it all off, a open invitation to our resident sodomite. Dear oh dear! What a thread of sin...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought that was the way you liked it Murray?

BTW, I'll probably end up posting in here drunk during the week several times, for the fun of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well this is a sorry thread.

Anyone interested in me starting a drunken masturbation thread? Two posts should do it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...