Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DriftingGuy

Off-season Too Long - Bring Back A January Race

I don't even need the evidence. Innocent until proven guilty. If he ever in any way shows some sign that suggests a lack of credibility, I will draw my suspicions, but for the time being, I will be confident that he is telling the truth.

It's a shame that, with all the lies in the world and the secrecy of the Internet, we all have to be so skeptical. What ever happened to trust?

I don't even need the evidence. Innocent until proven guilty. If he ever in any way shows some sign that suggests a lack of credibility, I will draw my suspicions, but for the time being, I will be confident that he is telling the truth.

It's a shame that, with all the lies in the world and the secrecy of the Internet, we all have to be so skeptical. What ever happened to trust?

I don't believe your being sincere there. No, I agree.

I don't believe your being sincere there. No, I agree.

Please email me ([email protected]) with your street address in 1976 when you worked at the local Roller Disco to prove that you really do agree and are not just lying.

Please email me ([email protected]) with your street address in 1976 when you worked at the local Roller Disco to prove that you really do agree and are not just lying.

I can't prove anything, but I'll email you anyway, but I'm warning you, it's naked Tuesday and I need to test out my new camera.

dear all, thanks for the vote of confidence! Im just an honest guy doing an honest days work and trying to brighten up my boring life with trying to liaise with like minded adults!! I could try www.redtube.com as that is very stimulating and is the main topic of conversation in my office... How many of you will look at that then????

dear all, thanks for the vote of confidence! Im just an honest guy doing an honest days work and trying to brighten up my boring life with trying to liaise with like minded adults!! I could try www.redtube.com as that is very stimulating and is the main topic of conversation in my office... How many of you will look at that then????

:lol:

Looking forward to visiting that site (never heard of it before :whistling: ) and of course it would be great to discuss things about F1 with you! Of course it would be better not to identify yourself or your team ;) !

Redtube is often the main discussion point here too! :D If you've come here for interesting discussion, let me know when you find some :lol:

Darn you all! I really thought that redtube.com was something about Red Bull! :lol: Thanks George I checked this back home and not at work!

Ok, Mr Ferret, you convinced them all but me. I won't ask for an e-mail.

But some photocopies might do. :whistling:

Bradspeed man, the dibbler now believes who i am and as a gentleman and a scholar and a part-time scientist you shouldnt doubt what i have been saying. I could stop coming onto the forums if you dont believe me which would be everyones loss........ :huh:

Now we don't want that the Ferret... I just wanted to see how far I can push the envelope and if you're willing to oblige :lol:

Thats ok then, glad to be on board! :)

Its at this point that I have tell you that this forum is educational. After a few more visits you will say to yourself, 'that'll teach me' :whistling:

It hasn't made me no more cleverer.

Au contraire, MG. When I started, you were reknowned for 1 or 2 word posts, now you are able to string 7 words together and use an apostrophe, no less :lol: