Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Creationists Go Round And Round

I've got to hand it to you. I'll say it again that you're a good sport!

Actually come to think of it, we both worship the same god.. Michael Schumacher! & the same religion ...Ferrari.

I don't think he is God IMO God wouldn't retire so soon he disapointed me with that move, I expected him to fight as long as he had the speed to be there but he stoped, no God wouldn't do that.

True you've not let your firm beliefs interfere with your sense of respect to others in this thread. :thbup:

And I guess you believe in what you do for reasons that feel right to you. That's a good thing.

That doesn't work and the evidence of that is that not everybody is a Kimi's fan, your consience doesn't necesarily guide you in the best direction and that's why we have all thoses Alonso's fans around here.

Yes. Even though Schumikonen is wrong he is certainly a good-natured person whose heart is in the right place. I'm sure God will forgive his dodgy theology. :P

So you are saying that I am going in the right direction, at the end God will forgive me, that's great I really hope to see you all.... there. :D

Me too. I'll be the one with the red hot poker in my a##, you'll be the guy preaching God's word to the angels and Maure will be updating the book of Genesis so that Satan, Adam and Eve become Ron, Anthony and Lewis.

Me too. I'll be the one with the red hot poker in my a##, you'll be the guy preaching God's word to the angels and Maure will be updating the book of Genesis so that Satan, Adam and Eve become Ron, Anthony and Lewis.

Looks like is going to be a lot of fun there. :lol:

That doesn't work and the evidence of that is that not everybody is a Kimi's fan, your consience doesn't necesarily guide you in the best direction and that's why we have all thoses Alonso's fans around here.

:lol:

:lol::lol:

Misericordia plis.

BTW, did Jesus or The Bible say something about Alonso? The Antichrist maybe?

I could tell you something about the Roman Catholic Church, but then you'de hate me forever....

Go on.... I am a lapsed Catholic so there is nothing you could say that would shock me (apart from maybe that they are right :o )

....and I'd never hate you Brad :)

Go on.... I am a lapsed Catholic so there is nothing you could say that would shock me (apart from maybe that they are right :o )

I'm still not telling you!!!!!

maybe someday Meanioni, where we all watch f1 and occasionally say something to each other, and I conjure up the guts to say it, over coffee and beer...

:D

I'm still not telling you!!!!!

maybe someday Meanioni, where we all watch f1 and occasionally say something to each other, and I conjure up the guts to say it, over coffee and beer...

:D

Fair enough.... well, I know something you don't know too :mf_tongue::D

I could tell you something about the Roman Catholic Church, but then you'de hate me forever....

I am here to support you in this case, remember that the truth must be told.

I know! Who could hate Brad? Even if he is a Christian... :P

Back on topic: so Father Fumes says that life on Mars cannot be ruled out. Next question - and this is an easier one - how about intelligence in the Vatican?

I know! Who could hate Brad? Even if he is a Christian... :P

Back on topic: so Father Fumes says that life on Mars cannot be ruled out. Next question - and this is an easier one - how about intelligence in the Vatican?

Oh good heavens, no. That would be like looking for sanity in Chester.

Yer whut? Darrafact? Caaaaaaalm down. Yer fcukin startin? Eye wipe! Boogeroff!

Boogeroff??? Oh come now, my sanity challenged friend.

And now I shall produce a list of all great Chester sayings, being as famous as you are.

Right there's......................................... :eusa_think:

Ok, let's not forget................................ :eusa_think:

Yeah, but there's.................................. :eusa_think:

Nope, I'm beat, your anonymity is as prominent as your sanity is scarce, you woollyback! :lol: