Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

Happy Birthday To Me!

Recommended Posts

Guess I should save the congratulations for next year? I'm late again -.-

But cheers :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I should save the congratulations for next year? I'm late again -.-

But cheers :)

What???? Did you just call MG a butt cheese????

No wait a minute..........................

<pablo puts glasses on>

Oh, ahhhhh, well, errrrrrrrrmmmm

:whistling::blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I deal in classic cars. Some of them are rusty, smelly and way behind the times. To use a comparison like that with Russ though would be cruelly unfair (and unwise as he knows where i play). :P

A bit crusty maybe. When the engine's fettled I'll come and harass you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A bit crusty maybe. When the engine's fettled I'll come and harass you.

LOOK FORWARD TO IT! (oops, sorry, too loud). Remind me, what lump you putting in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What???? Did you just call MG a butt cheese????

No wait a minute..........................

<pablo puts glasses on>

Oh, ahhhhh, well, errrrrrrrrmmmm

:whistling::blush:

No, Ben was saying "Butt cheers"

:whistling::blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A belated Happy Birthday.......looks like you had a great time!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What he said^ Hope you had a god one Monza!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi

Congrats on your birthday. we wishes you a great life ahead you can get a great Birthday gifts from here.

edited by ecapdeville : well sir, lets see if you post more than publicity first...welcome to the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to let you know, Russ. I have ordered you a crass and unflattering oil painting of yourself. Please feel free to punch me in the throat when you see me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better late than never...

Hope you had a good day! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...