Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monza gorilla

Happy Birthday To Me!

Recommended Posts

Today is my birthday! Hip hip hip hooray! And tonight I shall get completely bladdered. :beer22: With age comes wisdom. And the disposable income to abuse it. ^_^

The Scim was due to go to the shop today for the major engine surgery but, with impeccable timing, refuses to start. Bugger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today is my birthday! Hip hip hip hooray! And tonight I shall get completely bladdered. :beer22: With age comes wisdom. And the disposable income to abuse it. ^_^

The Scim was due to go to the shop today for the major engine surgery but, with impeccable timing, refuses to start. Bugger.

:lol:

Yes Happy Birthday.

This is the first time I have seen someone beat out everyone else in starting a Birthday thread.

You've still got it mate.

Cheers to that as well. :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phttttttttt, 45 still wet behind the ears. Happy Birthday Russ. :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Today is my birthday! Hip hip hip hooray! And tonight I shall get completely bladdered. :beer22: With age comes wisdom. And the disposable income to abuse it. ^_^

The Scim was due to go to the shop today for the major engine surgery but, with impeccable timing, refuses to start. Bugger.

Happy birthday mate! You are by far the more polite gorilla I know... cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday, you cheeky big monkey derivative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday, Russ. Hope your ghost is treating you well today even if your car isn't! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, I don't wish you a happy birthday. The happy ones are never the ones we remember or the ones that provide such great, amusing stories in later years. I wish you a very odd, somewhat quirky and mildly dark-humourish birthday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday Mr. Gorilla.

I have a present for you but I'm not sure you'll be able to catch it.

:banana_new:

Ok, you want an easier one...

:ban_006:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday to you!

a Classic member of the forum. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Happy Birthday to you!

a Classic member of the forum. :lol:

I deal in classic cars. Some of them are rusty, smelly and way behind the times. To use a comparison like that with Russ though would be cruelly unfair (and unwise as he knows where i play). :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep the noise down. I have a headache.

Thanks guys. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...