Clicky

Jump to content

LabradoRacer

Senior Members
  • Content Count

    3,569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LabradoRacer

  1. is glad to have elgo back. I mean back on this forum, not back with me. I mean we never were a couple for me to have her back after she walked out. I'll get my coat.

    1. freaky2

      freaky2

      You jinxed him!!! HAhahaha

      Bienvenida de vuelta!

    2. LabradoRacer

      LabradoRacer

      Tanita, him who? Me or Alonso?

    3. LabradoRacer

      LabradoRacer

      Actually we both were jinxed. He lost the WDC & I didn't get a gf.

    4. Show next comments  12 more
  2. Mate, can you please, please come online now? Even if not, have the decency to say 'no'.

  3. Go fourth base and multiply.

    1. LabradoRacer

      LabradoRacer

      There *is* a 4th base. Otherwise there'd be no home plate, since it refers to the 4th base.

    2. HandyNZL

      HandyNZL

      Shouldn't it be catchers base? It's where you catch nasty stuff...

    3. LabradoRacer

      LabradoRacer

      I haven't caught anything 'cos I've been striking out all my life.

    4. Show next comments  12 more
  4. My pizza crust is always like me - thick.

  5. I've logged in to msn now, but you're missing. Oh well, hope to catch you soon. I'm better off talking to friends than spend money on a shrink.

  6. "good to see you"...well, truth is despite a few funny (?) posts/comments by me today, I'm still awfully depressed. But anyway, thanks for the greeting. Hope all's much better on your side.

  7. wonders if there's any connection between Mavre & Bvlgari.

  8. With ref to your avatar pic: You look like Justin Long!

  9. I too visited you!!! Woohoo!

  10. Howdy! Strange as it may seem, 'Shani' is a Hindu God that rains misery & trouble on his victims. Bring it on!
  11. Er, Steph, about the money thing, people here don't know the context. So, er, you ought to let them know that you're not a pr... HEY! Stop hitting me! I'm just looking at out for you.
  12. I thought you were angry about the word 'little'. Oh well...
  13. Go to the pics thread. You'll find a foto of me getting my d#ck sucked by my vacuum cleaner. Though Meanoni interpreted it as having inserted the hose into my a## Paul, respect my authoritah, and hand over the crown.
  14. Seems silly to tell you here, but I've emailed you something. Mind having a gander at it?

  15. You're in my bad books already for not crowning me king of perversion.
  16. With one kid on each moob, it's going to be tough. All the best, anyhoo.
  17. Hello, Cock Hurl, er Lurch Ock, er Lock Hour, er chrcoluk (I'm byslexic, y'see) Hello, Kate's dirty sis, glad to meet you. I've got a brother called little Jay (he's big actually). He's got a special white foam to clean you up. Enjoy your stay in the forum.
  18. Slipped disk? Gorilla shoud stay away from bananas.Dog hopes Gorilla recovers fast and clambers up the Empire State Building.

  19. Did you once email to my hotmail account? I'm not sure but I think I saw something in the junk folder from a 'Mike Manalo' or something. Deleted 'cos I didn't know your name (& still don't). The reason it struck me now is that I saw Steph's thread on the rearranging of the names. Do let me know your good name, kind sir.

  20. Eric, I just want to say sorry for having carried on a grudge against you on account of your 'death' stuff long back. After reading what's happened to Steph, I feel sick of myself for nursing a grudge against you. Hope you can forgive me.

  21. You ok, dude? Long time no talky.

×
×
  • Create New...