Clicky

Jump to content

Kopite Girl

Senior Members
  • Content Count

    3,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kopite Girl

  1. Aye. Send me ya number again and will K.I.T. -i'll have an american sim. Which one is the cheapest and best?

  2. Welcome back Daveybaby!

  3. Hey. I haven't spoken to you in a long while. I miss you dude.

  4. Hey, gumby. TF1 and I miss you lots. Come back.

  5. Jenson Button TV advert ROCKS! Absolute class! "Yay! Winning!"

    1. Kopite Girl

      Kopite Girl

      Yes. I'm mental. **** off!

    2. HandyNZL

      HandyNZL

      Seek help woman! :P And stop looking at Jenson's in general...they will do you no good :P

  6. Tears stream. Down your face. When you lose something you cannot replace.

  7. Ice cream with my nephew!

    1. HandyNZL

      HandyNZL

      Does he eat yours? Kay's always steals mine, and trades me her nearly eaten one....

  8. Mr Handy, I'll have you know that Mr Ackles is like.... Yeah. Quivering wreck? Maybe!

    1. HandyNZL

      HandyNZL

      Should I send round the fire department boys? No wait...that'd make it worse...

  9. Yay! My Button top and cap and coat turned up today and my Hamilton top and cap did too! Yeah baby!

    1. HandyNZL

      HandyNZL

      ooooooo....so have you made the effigy of Button, dressed him up, then stood there in your Hamilton gear and watched Button burn in the backyard yet?

    2. AleHop

      AleHop

      I hope you wear Button's more often than Hamilton's this season. ^_^

  10. Its not Chris, definitely not Chris, Jay.

  11. Need a hug? I do. And thanks for your lovely words, mean a lot.

  12. *has 6 months in chicago in 4 weeks then 6 months in california straight after* cough cough.

  13. Chris said he spoke to you on msn. Awfully sorry haven't spoke recently but would be good to forget everything and catch up and have a good laugh. How about one of those group conversation things? >.<

  14. I dont understand how some people can be so cold towards you but when they want something, they're all over you.

    1. Medilloni

      Medilloni

      There's nothing to understand Steph. Just dealing with.

  15. miss your laugh, your cry, your smile, your sigh, your cuddles, your hug, your honesty, your tea mug, your dance, your hair, your stories, your chair, i wish with all my heart you were still here with me, but now with dad and mikey you've been set free. I love you.

  16. Welcomes Pazuzu. I'm a historian and studied demonology and specialist subject is occult history. Your screen name is interesting. Sumerian God of plagues or Babylonian king of the demons of the wind. Or is it just from the roleplaying game Dungeons and Dragons? If it was the former, as I said, interesting. Maybe you've just made yourself a new friend.
  17. One year ago today I lost you Dad. I know you're with Michael now. Always love you.

  18. Ahhh! I can't keep up with your name changes! Haha! Helloooo! How you finding Liverpool?

  19. Could do with a really good night out, one big blowout. No inhibition, no regrets, just one hundred percent real raucous fun. Any takers?

    1. HandyNZL

      HandyNZL

      Pffft...boat races at 8 then? :P

    2. Quiet One

      Quiet One

      I like youur proposal! Can I bring my own Scrabble board?

    3. Kopite Girl

      Kopite Girl

      Surely that won't cover your modesty, Andres? :P

    4. Show next comments  6 more
  20. is highly ****ing annoyed that my car has decided to be a bitch and swell out the radiator. 800 quid I haven't got. Think I'm gonna cry.

  21. I need ideas on what to get my mum for her birthday next Saturday. NO rude things! Help? Puh-leeze!

    1. Caesar

      Caesar

      something simple,nice,pretty,not expensive, that has more like emotional value

  22. Want to sleep but so tired, I cant! And I cant find the bacon. Arrgh!

    1. HandyNZL

      HandyNZL

      Heeeerrreeeee piggy piggy piggy

    2. JHS

      JHS

      That's no way to talk to a woman Handy!

  23. If there's any more James Bond films, please pick James Purefoy as double oh (yes baby, don't stop!) seven. PLEASE!

    1. HandyNZL

      HandyNZL

      You ain't got time for oogling young lady!

  24. Alex, its an upcoming event. Click, and see that Mike did indeed date it as 18th January.

    1. AleHop

      AleHop

      Thank you little Stephy.

×
×
  • Create New...