pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted September 11, 2008 Lots of emotion right now...................................................... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted September 11, 2008 Lots of emotion right now...................................................... Can't believe it's 7rs, seems like yesterday. Where does the time go. My thoughts are with you, all of you. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Medilloni 6 Report post Posted September 11, 2008 Same here Bruce. Peace and good will to you all. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ecapdeville 0 Report post Posted September 11, 2008 Peace around the globe Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted September 11, 2008 geez, yes, I did'nt even realise.... I remember seeing the buildings in flame and me thinking....THIS MEANS WAR!!! Thank God it really did'nt turn out that way..... yes, Peace around the globe... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AleHop 0 Report post Posted September 11, 2008 Peace everywhere. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted September 11, 2008 Peace everywhere. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kopite Girl 0 Report post Posted September 11, 2008 Indeed. Peace. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
aussief1 4 Report post Posted September 11, 2008 Peace my brothers and sisters. Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AutoRacer5 0 Report post Posted September 11, 2008 I was in 7th grade when this happened, and didnt find out till I got home from school. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted September 11, 2008 Peace around the globe Yup. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
mikathegreat2 2 Report post Posted September 12, 2008 I was in 7th grade when this happened, and didnt find out till I got home from school.Same here! I was only 8 when I saw the twin towers go up in flames! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites