Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Aw, Cut The Cr*p Already!

Lewis Hamilton was defiant on Thursday when told many of his fellow formula one racers believe the FIA was right to penalise him for passing illegally at Spa-Francorchamps. Many corners of F1's spectator-base and press believe the 25-second penalty that retrospectively cost the McLaren driver his Belgian grand prix victory was unfair, but that was not a widespread sentiment among other drivers as they spoke at Monza.

The Ferrari drivers, Fernando Alonso and Jarno Trulli this week already sided with the controversial stewards, and on Thursday it emerged that - even if they think Hamilton losing his win was harsh - Sebastien Bourdais, Nico Rosberg, Nick Heidfeld and Giancarlo Fisichella share similar opinions.

"I don't really understand why there's been such a mess around it," Toro Rosso's Bourdais, a multiple title winner in Champ Car, said. "There's a rulebook and everybody has to obey the same thing."

Championship leader Hamilton, 23, seemed unmoved at Monza when he was told what his fellow drivers think.

"We always have our own opinions and they have a right to have theirs," the Briton said.

"It is always easy to have a certain opinion when you are not involved," the McLaren driver added, "or when you are the one who is not winning."

Drivers said the penalty was too harsh. Something I'd say 99,9% of the members here already agreed on. They also say that he DID gain an unfair advantage. Something around 50% fo the posters also believe. So far, so good.

Here comes the apology: if we Nando/Renault fans ever sounded as histeric as the pro Lewis field right now, I can only say I am embarrassed :lol: All I can say in our defense is that some of us never tried to deny that Nando was growing into a monster of arrogance. Noblesse oblige many who defend Lewis side of the story also said the same about the British guy. So, we can both agree that both are arrogant pricks.

Now, for the flame bait ;) : Lewis is being an arrogant prick just like Nando was until middle 2008 more or less. Only he started two WDCs earlier than the Spaniard :whistling:

Drivers said the penalty was too harsh. Something I'd say 99,9% of the members here already agreed on. They also say that he DID gain an unfair advantage. Something around 50% fo the posters also believe. So far, so good.

Here comes the apology: if we Nando/Renault fans ever sounded as histeric as the pro Lewis field right now, I can only say I am embarrassed :lol: All I can say in our defense is that some of us never tried to deny that Nando was growing into a monster of arrogance. Noblesse oblige many who defend Lewis side of the story also said the same about the British guy. So, we can both agree that both are arrogant pricks.

Now, for the flame bait ;) : Lewis is being an arrogant prick just like Nando was until middle 2008 more or less. Only he started two WDCs earlier than the Spaniard :whistling:

Yes you did, baldy bollocks :lol:

Well bollock me.

:lol:

No, I was just kidding.......................your Renault bias, however :whistling::lol:

Hey, that's a low blow! All I did was write a letter to Max Mosley saying that letting other teams besides Renault to actually finish is cheating.

Bah, I'm sick of it, I tell you, sick! I'm gonna switch to another, less corrupt sport.

Ahh, basketball! Now here's something unlike F1! Oooh...the Harlem Globetrotters are playing? They will get run over hehehe...what? They can't certainly do that???

:lol: I was gonna write a long post showing why the Lewisterics are still the smartest people in town, but then I realised I shouldn't take it so seriously! Anyway, yes I agree Lewis is an arrogant prick, and a good thing too! All the greats are - Lewis is a calculating individual. Kova isn't and look where he is.

Now, for the flame bait ;) : Lewis is being an arrogant prick just like Nando was until middle 2008 more or less.

I think Lewis is the supreme arrogant prick.

Their difference in speed nearly caused a crash between them, something that led Hamilton to say on Thursday that Raikkonen was driving too slowly.

"That is how he drives," he said. "If you don't have the balls to brake late then that is your problem! At the end of the day, in those situations it is the driver who can feel the grip more and put the car more on the edge. And I know I am great in those conditions.

"I felt the grip more than him, I knew where to place my car and I did place it in different positions to him and I found the grip."

What a repulsive c#cky arrogant unpleasant conceited self centered and stupid young man.

That's a second world champion he goes off on.

But, hey, what to expect when he's been made to believe he is the best driver in F1 history...

This is going to end up in tears.

He's a confident young man with a highly competitive streak who's thousand years ahead of his time. His confidence(which one need for the pinnacle of motorsport) in himself is mistaken for arrogance, he's believe to own the sport phenominal, no doubt he will have many successes!!!!

and we will continue to try and break him for his talent for the rest of his career like we do with this thread.

oh BTW, watch Practice, Qualifying and the race on Sunday....you can definately be assured that he'll be fighting those ferrari's again, that he'll be a factor in every three of those racing instances.... thats what makes him so great, for his young F1 career... that boy is phenominal ^_^:D

He's a confident young man with a highly competitive streak who's thousand years ahead of his time. His confidence(which one need for the pinnacle of motorsport) in himself is mistaken for arrogance, he's believe to own the sport phenominal, no doubt he will have many successes!!!!

Brad, he is in bitter denial and defence and is lording it over those who are not winning races. This has nothing to do with confidence.

Brad, he is in bitter denial and defence and is lording it over those who are not winning races. This has nothing to do with confidence.

"bitter denial and defence"..."lording"....those are strong words for a guy you don't even know...personally. Why do I and many other have a different perspective of the guy?

I like it. Lewis acting like a twat I mean. It gives us something to talk about other than the FIA.

and we will continue to try and break him for his talent for the rest of his career like we do with this thread.

What's happened to you? This fool has come after Kimi and you say what?

Funnier still are the clumsy attempts of the English press to cover up Hamilton's latest infantile outburst:

http://www.crash.net/motorsport/f1/news/16...rt_than_me.html

http://www.f1complete.com/content/view/10165/900/

This is gonna end up in tears...

oh BTW, watch Practice, Qualifying and the race on Sunday....you can definately be assured that he'll be fighting those ferrari's again, that he'll be a factor in every three of those racing instances.... thats what makes him so great, for his young F1 career... that boy is phenominal ^_^:D

Oh he's a supremely arrogant prick, Brad, no mistake :lol:

I am going to stick my neck out and say Kimi will give Dominiwhatisit a real headache this weekend.

"bitter denial and defence"..."lording"....those are strong words for a guy you don't even know...personally. Why do I and many other have a different perspective of the guy?

So we have two opposing views!

All I will say is......................... :clap3::thbup:

What's happened to you? This fool has come after Kimi and you say what?

Funnier still are the clumsy attempts of the English press to cover up Hamilton's latest infantile outburst:

http://www.crash.net/motorsport/f1/news/16...rt_than_me.html

http://www.f1complete.com/content/view/10165/900/

This is gonna end up in tears...

But he's still phenomenal ................................................... NOT!

Oh he's a supremely arrogant prick, Brad, no mistake :lol:

I am going to stick my neck out and say Kimi will give Dominiwhatisit a real headache this weekend.

I have to correct you and say.... He is extremely confident yea, maybe a tad arrogant, but all the great drivers are innit?

I have to correct you and say.... He is extremely confident yea, maybe a tad arrogant, but all the great drivers are innit?

No, I would have to say he is very arrogant, Brad. Lots of great sports people are, true. There's also some great sports people who aren't, though :lol: