Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Aw, Cut The Cr*p Already!

No, I would have to say he is very arrogant, Brad. Lots of great sports people are, true. There's also some great sports people who aren't, though :lol:

....like Kimi, for example. :naughty:

Drivers said the penalty was too harsh. Something I'd say 99,9% of the members here already agreed on. They also say that he DID gain an unfair advantage. Something around 50% fo the posters also believe. So far, so good.

Here comes the apology: if we Nando/Renault fans ever sounded as histeric as the pro Lewis field right now, I can only say I am embarrassed :lol: All I can say in our defense is that some of us never tried to deny that Nando was growing into a monster of arrogance. Noblesse oblige many who defend Lewis side of the story also said the same about the British guy. So, we can both agree that both are arrogant pricks.

Now, for the flame bait ;) : Lewis is being an arrogant prick just like Nando was until middle 2008 more or less. Only he started two WDCs earlier than the Spaniard :whistling:

Lewis penalty is unfair; I can

Drivers said the penalty was too harsh. Something I'd say 99,9% of the members here already agreed on. They also say that he DID gain an unfair advantage. Something around 50% fo the posters also believe. So far, so good.

Here comes the apology: if we Nando/Renault fans ever sounded as histeric as the pro Lewis field right now, I can only say I am embarrassed :lol: All I can say in our defense is that some of us never tried to deny that Nando was growing into a monster of arrogance. Noblesse oblige many who defend Lewis side of the story also said the same about the British guy. So, we can both agree that both are arrogant pricks.

Now, for the flame bait ;) : Lewis is being an arrogant prick just like Nando was until middle 2008 more or less. Only he started two WDCs earlier than the Spaniard :whistling:

Is this is a sad attempt to a) start an argument or B) just use any tiny opportunity to do the old (boring) lewis-bashing?

Whats so bad about what Lewis said anyway? What the hell would you expect him to say?

Yep. The good old times are back... you know, the times when MS would go to a press conference and start commenting on other drivers' testicles.

Funny world.

What a repulsive c#cky arrogant unpleasant conceited self centered and stupid young man.

But after all, Andr

Is this is a sad attempt to a) start an argument or B) just use any tiny opportunity to do the old (boring) lewis-bashing?

Whats so bad about what Lewis said anyway? What the hell would you expect him to say?

I specifically wrote the parts which were a flame bait. I can't be any more transparent than that.

However, if you can's see anything wrong with Lewis sayings...that's fine too. I guess.

Lewis is c#cky and arrogant and probably a bit of a b#####d, like Murray said most of the greats were like that...but anyway it doesn't matter how good Lewis is he dissed Kimi Raikkonen, when Kimi finds his mojo Lewis is in big trouble.

Lewis is c#cky and arrogant and probably a bit of a b#####d, like Murray said most of the greats were like that...but anyway it doesn't matter how good Lewis is he dissed Kimi Raikkonen, when Kimi finds his mojo Lewis is in big trouble.

When Kimi finally found his mojo he was on the wall. :naughty:

When Kimi finally found his mojo he was on the wall. :naughty:

:lol: I think Kimi forgot he found his mojo and he went looking for it behind that wall.

:lol: I think Kimi forgot he found his mojo and he went looking for it behind that wall.

:lol:

So THATS why Lewis cut the chicane. Kimi's mojo was there, so Lewis wanted to run it over! I get it now!!!!!!!! :lol:

:lol:

So THATS why Lewis cut the chicane. Kimi's mojo was there, so Lewis wanted to run it over! I get it now!!!!!!!! :lol:

:lol: Exactly! Of course now we know the reason why Lewis crashed into Kimi in Canada as well, his balls were so big (especially in relation to Kimi's) that they obscured his view of the red light. That takes some serious balls. Oh and in Brazil last season, it wasn't Hamilton accidentally hitting a button with his hands, it was those huge balls again. I almost feel sorry for the guy.

:lol: Exactly! Of course now we know the reason why Lewis crashed into Kimi in Canada as well, his balls were so big (especially in relation to Kimi's) that they obscured his view of the red light. That takes some serious balls. Oh and in Brazil last season, it wasn't Hamilton accidentally hitting a button with his hands, it was those huge balls again. I almost feel sorry for the guy.

:lol: The thing that stands out right now is how bad he choked and lost the WDC last year. Pressed the wrong button on the steering wheel.............I laughed until my belly hurt.

:lol: The thing that stands out right now is how bad he choked and lost the WDC last year. Pressed the wrong button on the steering wheel.............I laughed until my belly hurt.

:lol: I am still laughing how JV went into hiding when he was asked to have a shoot out with Kubica. :lol:

:lol: I am still laughing how JV went into hiding when he was asked to have a shoot out with Kubica. :lol:

JV????? Isn't he retired.

Anyway he had a personal set of standards and ethics far higher then some of the current bunch. Like I say I respect a man for more then just winning.

Having a past WDC (who actually wasn't driving that bad. I think he had more points the NH) compete for a seat against a young upstart is just a gong show. He never went into hiding. He stuck to his ethics and quit. I respect him for that. The same way I respect Alonso for feeling he should be given preferrential treatment at Mclaren, and I respect him for walking away from that Mclaren team as well.

JV????? Isn't he retired.

Anyway he had a personal set of standards and ethics far higher then some of the current bunch. Like I say I respect a man for more then just winning.

Having a past WDC (who actually wasn't driving that bad. I think he had more points the NH) compete for a seat against a young upstart is just a gong show. He never went into hiding. He stuck to his ethics and quit. I respect him for that. The same way I respect Alonso for feeling he should be given preferrential treatment at Mclaren, and I respect him for walking away from that Mclaren team as well.

There is something to be said for things actually achieved, isn't there?

There is something to be said for things actually achieved, isn't there?

Indeed

JV actually got a Honda on the podium in the early years. I'm begininng to realize what a feat that was. The team is just a shadow of what it once was.

Indeed

I'm begininng to realize what a feat that was. The team is just a shadow of what it once was.

As a Honda fan, as much as I hate to admit it - but you are right. It hurts like hell too. But hopefully, they'll turn themselves around.