Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Don't You Just Hate.....................

When you are in a hurry and pick up the wrong denture adhesive? Was suposed to get the type with minty flavor and instead picked up plain jane, yuk!!!

Just be thankful you're not Andres. He put his pink weekend wig on for work.

When you are in a hurry and pick up the wrong denture adhesive? Was suposed to get the type with minty flavor and instead picked up plain jane, yuk!!!

It's better than picking up the wrong teeth, though! :lol:

Just be thankful you're not Andres. He put his pink weekend wig on for work.

The pink one is the one I actually go to work with! So there! :P

For my weekends I use the blonde with long hair. Goes perfect with my lace pantyhose...wait...this is a PM, right?

Yes, (unfortunately) I can imagine that being quite a bugger.

...said the public school boy as he imagined being accosted by Mr Phillips, the gay rugby teacher.

...said the public school boy as he imagined being accosted by Mr Phillips, the gay rugby teacher.

:lol:

Good teacher though.

The closest thing I've got to it is not looking and using squeezy soap to brush instead of toothpaste. I was a tad distracted.

The closest thing I've got to it is not looking and using squeezy soap to brush instead of toothpaste. I was a tad distracted.

Nope, I have nothing similar.

On a side note, I got a shower yesterday morning, considering it's nearly Christmas and all, got out, got dried, got my brush, looked in the mirror and brushed my hair. Hmmmm what's that in my hair, I thought to myself, as I was brushing away. Note to Andres - you may have to think back a few years to recall this procedure. Anyway, I digress. Aha, as realisation dawned. That will be the snot my gorgeous little, sweet daughter has picked out of her nose and spread on my brush.

Shaving foam instead of deodorant. Odd feeling but strangely pleasant.

On a side note, I got a shower yesterday morning, considering it's nearly Christmas and all, got out, got dried, got my brush, looked in the mirror and brushed my hair. Hmmmm what's that in my hair, I thought to myself, as I was brushing away. Note to Andres - you may have to think back a few years to recall this procedure. Anyway, I digress. Aha, as realisation dawned. That will be the snot my gorgeous little, sweet daughter has picked out of her nose and spread on my brush.

Shaving foam instead of deodorant. Odd feeling but strangely pleasant.

Not touching that one,

Here's one for us old stoners......................

Drinking the bong water. :lol:

Not touching that one,

Here's one for us old stoners......................

Drinking the bong water. :lol:

Must try that one.............. :D

And I meant under the arm not up the nose................. :P

Children are so good for sharing. :D

He had odd shaped balls :D

That will be the snot my gorgeous little, sweet daughter has picked out of her nose and spread on my brush.

You didn't find the poo in your wellies then? :D

and besides I know how poor you are in your part of the world, but really, snot is not a substitute for hairspray, you must tell her this :)

You didn't find the poo in your wellies then? :D

and besides I know how poor you are in your part of the world, but really, snot is not a substitute for hairspray, you must tell her this :)

You had better tell all the local Scouse kids too who are holding their premier of 'Snot - The Musical'.

Heard from a an airhostess some years ago, she used minty gel toothpaste instead of, erm, lubricant. Said it made things more 'interesting', which it certainly does if you enjoy your knob being frozen. She had rotten teeth though :lol:

Heard from a an airhostess some years ago, she used minty gel toothpaste instead of, erm, lubricant. Said it made things more 'interesting', which it certainly does if you enjoy your knob being frozen. She had rotten teeth though :lol:

Beats brushing with KY.

:D Was cooking a chilli once and used dried chillis which I crushed with my hand. I then went for a wee.....

Much screaming ensued.... :o