Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Shanghai

My friend Heikki was 4th in FP1 without the new front wing or diffuser. Wonder if they had any other changes on the car?

I assume there's lots of tinkering going on. Maybe they gave him a bit more travel on the throttle pedal. You know, like amps that go up to 11.

I thnik Sutil was fastest in FP2, until the other cars went out.

I thnik Sutil was fastest in FP2, until the other cars went out.

:lol:

I usually watch FP on a prerecorded broadcast and it has like a scroll to fast forward and select the bits where something actually happens,and you get a comment below the video whenever something happens. I'm really used to reading: 'Sutil offtrack again'

F*ck me sideways, 13th!

*f*cks you sideways* there happy? :lol:

13th, wow thats unlucky

Nando only managed to be faster than one of the Force Indias yet he said that he is "optimistic" about the qualy and race.

What did they do to him??????? That's not like Alosno at all! Did they beat him on the head with a cricket bat?

Nando only managed to be faster than one of the Force Indias yet he said that he is "optimistic" about the qualy and race.

What did they do to him??????? That's not like Alosno at all! Did they beat him on the head with a cricket bat?

They told him to go slower than Piquet to give him sympathy!

Hamilton only did 2 laps on the super softs, then pitted - maybe something up? Everyone above him was on super softs to set those times - he did not improve his hard tyre time...there seems to be 0.7secs per lap time diff in the two tyres, but they seemed to crap out in 3-4 laps, depending on the car. I don't think Alonso went out on the softs at all.

The teams are very much treating friday as a test session it seems.

Interesting info there, Handy.

And Nando has some new parts coming for tomorrow. I believe the new diffuser etc are being d

Ooops...looks like hamilton did quite a few laps on the softs....most of which were not on the telly. Looks like the macca is not too good on softs, but maybe competitive on the prime tyres. I guess the miss-matched tyre idea is actually quite a spicy one.

Not even 2 minutes into P3 and Nico already stuck his car in the gravel trap at the pit's entrance (remember Lewis getting stuck there?)

Vindicates Lewis, no? All we need now is someone else to crash into someone parked at the end of the pitlane waiting on a green light, and then certain people will recognise that f-ups happen.

Alonso has new diffuser, so will be interesting to see how far adrift PK is now!!

And Kovi has chosen not to run new front wing, but does have the same diffuser as Hamilton.

hey quiet one - any feeds?

just watching live timing :(

BBC has live feeds, either with vid or just radio five live with ant davidson, mike gascoigne, ted kravitz and some other plonker. Says you need to be in UK, but the radio five live worked for me in NZ for Aussie FP....

Nico popped into 1st.....obviously just needed to tweak the front wing by running it into the tyre wall, and taking onboard some movable ballast in the gravel pit :P

cheers handy and quiet one (for the PM)

unfortunately my connection's too bloody slow for the video stream

might have something to do with the fact that the missis is hogging our bandwidth chatting with a friend. booooo.

cheers handy and quiet one (for the PM)

unfortunately my connection's too bloody slow for the video stream

might have something to do with the fact that the missis is hogging our bandwidth chatting with a friend. booooo.

try just the audio feed on radio five live

that won't take up much band width - has about a ten second delay on "live"