Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kati

Renault Under Investigation?

OMG THAT LINK GAVE ME THE EXACT STREET ADDRESS OF PK'S RESIDENCE YAY I'M GONNA TELL ALL MY FRIENDS OVER TWITTER!!!!!

That's a good link, actually, if you have a lot of time on your hands (I did).

Wrong. That would explain ALL of his drivings.

:lol:

He needed to know some information (Nando's position on the lap, his pitstop, etc.) but I think he could have obtained all that info by means of innocent questions that normally happen during a race (my guess here)

Yes, I suppose that is possible, but starting to get harder and harder to believe from a logistical point of view that Piquet could have done it alone, if it was planned. What amazes me that so many things could have gone wrong, if indeed it was a plan and then it would have all been in vain.

I can easily imagine Nando threatening to quit over a performance clause! :P The season was dismal so far, and that qualifying session was specially frustrating for him (remember him getting out of the car after the fuel pump problem?). He said "Only a miracle can save us" or something along those lines. That night after the qualifying session must have been gloomy at Renault's offices.

Ok, accepting that scenario, Renault have a bollocking good celebration then the next day they wake up and realise they still have a Sh#te car. One swallow does not a summer make, so 1 fortunate win due to a safety car wouldn't convince Alonso not to quit over a performance clause. Well, that's my take anyway.

Apparently, Renault is hitting back at him now, but I still think that Piquet is not lying. Maybe he distorted the facts to make them look more involved (and in that case, it is interesting that he didn't mention Nando or involved Flavio more but instead he says that Pat took him to a quiet corner). In the end, Pat and Flavio's behaviour after the crisis started are the best proofs of guilt from their part. I hope I am wrong, but my guess is that they are guilty (at least Pat). In any case, they are all guilty for covering up because there is no way nobody suspected anything at Renault AFTER the race. That goes for Flavio, Pat and Nando as well as their race engineers.

That does interest me why you think anyone would suspect something after the event. I imagine it would be put down to driver error because for anyone not in the know, crashing on purpose would be an impossibility.

Telemetry (and most proofs here) will only provide circumstancial evidence. All it can prove is that Piquet deliberately crashed. It won0t prove that he did so under team orders, though. In any case, this won't be a trial but a WSMC hearing and we all know that this is only tangencially connected with actual legal proceedings. In that case, most of it will depend on Mosley's power to apply a penalty, and keeping in mind Mosley's hatred for Flavio he will most likely hit, and hit hard, evidence or not.

I disagree here. I am not sure it will show he crashed deliberately. I think it will show that he may have continued accelerating when he shouldn't, but that would be true of so many incidents in F1. As I said before, I may be wrong and patterns may emerge, but as you said it will only be circumstantial anyway.

I wish I could share your optimism, but something inside me tells me that is not the case. It is true that so far there is no "hard" evidence in any sense...oh, well....

Oh, for bollocks sake, lighten up. Innocent until proven guilty and all that. Save the dismal mood for when if they are found guilty :whistling::lol:

Ok this is going TOO far.

i don't get what this has to do with the whole thing, but it seems Flavio is NOT happy at all. o.O

what if he really made him move to his building to getting closer to him now that he knows his preferences? probably that older man it was him, he is older I think, how could FB have him under control? when he has his own life to live, this only makes sense if he was with him all the time, maybe NP didn't like FB in that way and that's the real reason why we are having all this insults from both sides, I think I will writr a Mexican soap opera.

I don't think he's moving to Maranello. He could go to Brawn GP if Mercedes invest money there, I still cannot see Schumacher and Alonso together in Ferrari and they have extended his contract 3 years more. You can mark my words. smile.gif

I really want you to be right in this case,

Oh, for bollocks sake, lighten up. Innocent until proven guilty and all that. Save the dismal mood for when if they are found guilty :whistling::lol:

I found them guilty but if is not going to affect Alonso then I don't care about the result.

what if he really made him move to his building to getting closer to him now that he knows his preferences? probably that older man it was him, he is older I think, how could FB have him under control? when he has his own life to live, this only makes sense if he was with him all the time, maybe NP didn't like FB in that way and that's the real reason why we are having all this insults from both sides, I think I will writr a Mexican soap opera.

u shouldve used multiquote option to resume them all in one post. still, yes someone else also said this to me! hahahahahaha but if so, i think nels would open his big mouth soon, so flavio wouldnt risk it ^^

wait for this weekend folks...

1) alonso qualifies on really light load

2) he pits around lap 12

3) grosjean crashes on lap 14

4) alonso end up at front of field and wins race

5) flav's comments - 'see! once in a blue moon my arse!'

u shouldve used multiquote option to resume them all in one post. still, yes someone else also said this to me! hahahahahaha but if so, i think nels would open his big mouth soon, so flavio wouldnt risk it ^^

don't tell this to anyone but I don't know how to do it. :confused2:

Have you seen FBs girlfriends???? Ffff...Piquet with Flavio? That's what he wishes! Flavio is like so out of his league! Now, if we are talking about a Rosberg, for example...geez, sometimes even I get horny just p

I think

wait for this weekend folks...

1) alonso qualifies on really light load

2) he pits around lap 12

3) grosjean crashes on lap 14

4) alonso end up at front of field and wins race

5) flav's comments - 'see! once in a blue moon my arse!'

I found out

Have you seen FBs girlfriends???? Ffff...Piquet with Flavio? That's what he wishes! Flavio is like so out of his league! Now, if we are talking about a Rosberg, for example...geez, sometimes even I get horny just p

Hahahahaha! Reno fans having a tough time, I just wish Nando gets pulled into this..pleeeeeeeeeeeeees FIA. do this for me....I will stop supporting FOTA...oops....my thoughts just appeared on screen..

Actually, Flavio is perfect example of an Assole....really, he is acting worse than a kid, may be NP should forward those images of Flavio wearing a bikini standing next to his naked girlfriend to the press, proving that Flavio is wierdo who likes to wear Bikini and likes Bald men (Ron), and using his naked girlfriend as a cover for him being a gay!:P

Anyways, I am enjoying this! :naughty:

Two ignorant idiots fighting and putting hundreds of jobs on the line...If Nelson did what he did (by complaining), Flavio is doing exactly what he shouldn't do..He could have solved this dispute in a more professional manner.

don't tell this to anyone but I don't know how to do it. :confused2:

there's a button under everyone's post named multiquote. you press it onn each post you want to comment and then click reply. ;)

Two ignorant idiots fighting and putting hundreds of jobs on the line...If Nelson did what he did (by complaining), Flavio is doing exactly what he shouldn't do..He could have solved this dispute in a more professional manner.

He could have kept NPJ in the team. NPJ would have retired at the age of 53 with 1 Grand Prix won and 59 point collected. That would be more professional. ONce you pick your driver you should stick to him until he decides to quit/retire. ;)

Sorry, could not resist sarcasm.

He could have kept NPJ in the team. NPJ would have retired at the age of 53 with 1 Grand Prix won and 59 point collected. That would be more professional. ONce you pick your driver you should stick to him until he decides to quit/retire. ;)

Sorry, could not resist sarcasm.

I understand your sarcasm,

But try to understand what I meant, I was talking about Flavio leaking out NPJ's private life to the public as a revenge...:rolleyes:

I understand your sarcasm,

But try to understand what I meant, I was talking about Flavio leaking out NPJ's private life to the public as a revenge...:rolleyes:

I agree with you on that.

there's a button under everyone's post named multiquote. you press it onn each post you want to comment and then click reply. ;)

thanks for your help in this matter, just for this now I want Rubens to win the Championship. :lol:

My problem was that I didn't know that I have to press add reply I was pressing the Reply button in the last poss I was choosing.

Only a man with Flavio's lack of class can make me sympathise with a member of the Piquet family.

thanks for your help in this matter, just for this now I want Rubens to win the Championship. :lol:

My problem was that I didn't know that I have to press add reply I was pressing the Reply button in the last poss I was choosing.

guessed so. but hey, should've thanked me by supporting seb. guess now it's too late though :/

Only a man with Flavio's lack of class can make me sympathise with a member of the Piquet family.

Well said Oli, well said....I was just trying to say something like that, but you said it better than me...

But, doesn't mean NPJ is not another a##hole.

I really wish Piquet didn't have immunity in this whole deal. While he may have confessed the truth to the FIA, he certainly didn't do it with the intentions of keeping the sport "fair" and "pure." He said it because he was bitter, and that's pretty obvious. If he had "good" intentions, he wouldn't have done it, and ratted them out the day of the meeting. Better yet, it was his own idea! It's like saying "I just shot a man, I thought of doing it, and someone else made a detailed plan for me" and not getting prison time because yay you told the truth here's a gold star sticker for you!

Symonds, Piquet, and Briatore should get lifetime bans. If they don't, they should man up and resign and vow to never return. It's kind of sad to see Symonds avoiding questions insteading of being a real man and admitting he got caught. I think he knows damn well pretending he doesn't remember or decling to comment will get him no where, but he just can't live with his own actions. Too bad. No sympathy. You did them. Deal with it.

Fed Up's link suggested that pretending not to remember is Symonds's way of legally protecting Briatore in return for a generous settlement whilst making it clear that Briatore knew all along what was going on. Seems a good theory to me.

No matter if Nels had immunity or what, he won't ever drive again in F1, unless his dad buys out a team for him. That'd last long enough til he'd make it bankrupt.