Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

Tf1 Race Reports

Recommended Posts

Steph was half asleep in the making of this post and posted something in this thread that so totally wasn't meant for here so edited. Sorry folks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like we'll run out of people long before the end of the season, so I'll clear the slate when everyone has done one and we can start all over again! Won't that be fun? Won't it? Anyone?

Hello?

Yep; you bet, Mikey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone wants an easy race to cover, go for Valencia. At least that way it's pretty certain they'll finish in the same order they started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah. Forgot to nominate the next victim contributor. So, David it is, then. Good luck, sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah. Forgot to nominate the next victim contributor. So, David it is, then. Good luck, sir.

O Canada. Home of hockey, beer and a curious meat product referred to as "Canadian Bacon." Hmmm.. from Turkey to Canadian Bacon. Well, I've got a week to come up with a few stupid jokes.

Thanks, Russ.

(And thanks for the recommendation, Jay; I'll be emailing my Malware-come-Trojan Horse treats to you this weekend. bangin.gif )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

O Canada. Home of hockey, beer and a curious meat product referred to as "Canadian Bacon." Hmmm.. from Turkey to Canadian Bacon. Well, I've got a week to come up with a few stupid jokes.

Thanks, Russ.

(And thanks for the recommendation, Jay; I'll be emailing my Malware-come-Trojan Horse treats to you this weekend. bangin.gif )

:clap3: Looking forward to see you report David, I must say it was a great idea to do this report by race by member stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

O Canada. Home of hockey, beer and a curious meat product referred to as "Canadian Bacon." Hmmm.. from Turkey to Canadian Bacon. Well, I've got a week to come up with a few stupid jokes.

Thanks, Russ.

(And thanks for the recommendation, Jay; I'll be emailing my Malware-come-Trojan Horse treats to you this weekend. bangin.gif )

*Summons all willpower to maintain restraint & not break out into uproarious laughter*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Summons all willpower to maintain restraint & not break out into uproarious laughter*

Never say that I don't give you solid comic material on a regular basis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What? eye candy! David! You are my hero.

I'm dreaming again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As it will represent somewhat of a home race for her I would like to pass the baton to Tanita (a/k/a Freaky2) to provide reporting coverage for the European Grand Prix. I suspect her wit and intelligence will carry the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As it will represent somewhat of a home race for her I would like to pass the baton to Tanita (a/k/a Freaky2) to provide reporting coverage for the European Grand Prix. I suspect her wit and intelligence will carry the day.

Allow me to congratulate you again, David! Wonderful report! This whole TF1 race reports was one of the best ideas ever (kudos to Mike)

Now, Tanita, please make it an anime! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm with Andres on this. Anime! *\o/* cheer cheer for Tanita!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shall do whatever is in my hands and underdeveloped brain cell to make the race less dull for you guys, or probably to just skip it and look for anything interesting in a 100km radius from it, how's that sound? Hahah, let's see what happens :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Continuing with the "It's your home GP" trend, I wanted to pick someone from the UK to maybe get to know something more about Silverstone from them. It can't be George, because he's me, so the responsibility falls on JHS, because he promised cool pics. There, I'm agreeable, aren't I? (I'll be expecting a cheque in my mail shortly).

I didn't bother PMing you JHS because you said you wanted to write that report, but if you can't do it just tell me and there won't be a problem :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yey! Thank you!

As I've probably said before, but just to remind you, I won't have internet connectivity-stuff until I get back. So I'll do a big report with cool pictures then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would the future author of the Hungarian Grand Prix race report and/or the large cat of a seasonal (as if autumn's really a season...not here it isn't. It last one week.) variety be opposed to me maybe possible writing an additional "Outside the F1 Circus" race report that same weekend without nomination for a certain gathering of toothless primary school dropouts that may or may not include a motor race depending on your definition of a motor race (NASCAR) that I will be attending? I'd love to do a race report, but at the same time, my lack of watching F1 hinders me in that. So, if approved, I'd like to do a special one-off miniseries extravaganza covering the Pennsylvania 500 that I will be attending simply because it's the only race I could ever guarantee I will watch because I'll be there. I don't expect a lot of people to care as no one here watches NASCAR, but then again, everyone loves me so maybe they will. I just want approval because I don't want to tarnish the glory of TF1 Race Reports (no, really, they're quite good and mine would just be trashy racism/sexism/classism/etc like most other things I write ;)...naah, I kid) and I don't want to "steal the spotlight" so to speak from the writer of the Hungarian one as that race happens to be the same weekend as my adventures in Nowhere, Pennsylvania.

If preferred, though, I'll just do a blog entry on it instead as to not rip off the "Race Report" idea for my own usage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do whatever you want, Pucky. If it's a quality post by all means post it. I, for one, would enjoy reading a report on any racing series. At the very least, your report on the 500 wouldn't end with your customary disclaimer 'Oh, I didn't watch the race so.....' ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my job is done. Therefore I name Argento to do the next report. You're up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Argento, you do realise its you don't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:lol: i wasn't at the race, so can't comment. :lol::roll: [/bigheadedbitch]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering the race, the lack of a report fits quite well. Cav, you're up (I'm sorry to stick you with Hungary, old chap.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...