Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

Happy Birthday Mike

Recommended Posts

Mikeybaby

Happy birthday dude. Hope So. Cal have the good grace to party in the streets for ya.

Cheers friend. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May your blood keep fueling that passion you transmit.

May your tears be all from the joys that will come to you and your family.

May your seat come from playing with your kids and making love to your wife.

May you CENSORED be CENSORED when you CENSORED with your wife.

May your urine keep painlessly coming at regular times.

(This is why I never married, my vows suck!)

Have a good one, Mike! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Mike

You look like a monkey

And act like one too....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you had a nice day, Mike. Your thread is really the only reason I came back...

...which is probably just going to get the whole forum upset at you. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I apologise for the lateness of my felicitations.

Congratulations to your mother on having such a bonny boy, so long ago......................

Happy birthday, Mikeclap3.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...