Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Merry Christmas!!!!

From the little guy at the bottom of the world that Santa comes to visit first:

Merry Christmas, my friends!!

No mater your faith, whether you have one or not, enjoy your day today and try not to fight with your families! :P

What is everyone doing for Christmas? Whats on the table? What gifts did you get? What gifts did you give?

Come head bang with me!!

:punk:....Grandma got run over by a reindeer....walking home from our place Christmas Eve......

A very Happy Xmas to you and yours as well, you old Kiwi smile.gif

To anyone still listening, Merry Christmas.

To Cook the Turkey; First, buy the turkey and a bottle of vodka. Pour yourself a glass of vodka and put the turkey in the oven. Take another 2 drinks of vodka, and set the degree at 375 ovens. Have 3 more vodka of drink and turn the oven on. Take 4 of vodka drinky and turk the bastey. Stick a turkey in the thermometer, and glass yourself a pour of vodka. Bake the vodka for 4 hours, take the oven out of the turkey, and floor the turkey up off the pick. Pour yourself another glass of turkey. Now just tet the sable, and turk the carvey.

Crappy p**stmas!

Merry christmas.

I got a present from a son of a friend of mine today, 2.5 year old kid. A greating card with christmas tree on it made of green peas and buttons as christmas tree decoration + chocolate. Simple gift that will make everyone happy.

To Cook the Turkey; First, buy the turkey and a bottle of vodka. Pour yourself a glass of vodka and put the turkey in the oven. Take another 2 drinks of vodka, and set the degree at 375 ovens. Have 3 more vodka of drink and turn the oven on. Take 4 of vodka drinky and turk the bastey. Stick a turkey in the thermometer, and glass yourself a pour of vodka. Bake the vodka for 4 hours, take the oven out of the turkey, and floor the turkey up off the pick. Pour yourself another glass of turkey. Now just tet the sable, and turk the carvey.

Crappy p**stmas!

Pricelessclap3.gif. A very Merry Xmas, Steve and to all who sail on the good ship, TotalF1.com!

Crappy p**stmas!

An extract from Kimi's diary :D

Anyway...

Happy Christmas you old b#####ds! :D

Brad, I danced to that while making myself some toast today. Loved it! :wub:

Steve. Vodka is for girls. Try some JD. Neat, no ice. You may find your cojones drop again. :P:wub:

Craig. Extra :wub: 's for you. Because. :wub: :wub: :wub: and a kiwi:wub: :D

Chris. You're still a transvestite. :wub:

Sean. You still rock the socks from a block of locks. See, I didn't say c0ck.... oh sh!t :P

The rest of you, hello. Enjoy.

Brad, I danced to that while making myself some toast today. Loved it! :wub:

Steve. Vodka is for girls. Try some JD. Neat, no ice. You may find your cojones drop again. :P:wub:

Craig. Extra :wub: 's for you. Because. :wub: :wub: :wub: and a kiwi:wub: :D

Chris. You're still a transvestite. :wub:

Sean. You still rock the socks from a block of locks. See, I didn't say c0ck.... oh sh!t :P

The rest of you, hello. Enjoy.

And the same to you, darlingwub.gif