Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmcee

Russian Gp

Lmao, make the gif halfway through the divebomb attempt. Here's the WHOLE footage. If you can't figure this out, you need help.

That's just brain dead on kimis behalf.

No dude, mine shows it in clear slow motion. Please put off those blinkers you have...As I said, if Bottas did'nt know he was there, then there's a big problem with the dude.

Kimi is a very fair racer, he will put his hand up when he wronged. This time not...

The comparison with Ricci is a good one. I thought it sucked, but accepted it was a racing incident. That means you have to follow that same line with Kimi vs Bottas. But oh no. It's somehow different. Ricci gets no penalty, Kimi gets a huge one. No explanation can be given to explain both that isn't biased. If both resulted in a penalty, so be it. If neither again, we live with it.

Then we have Hulk vs Alonso again in Monaco.

Kimi's been on the receiving end for plenty of crap like this during the past couple of years. How about Perez vs Kimi in Monaco. The stupid retard ruined Kimi's race. And don't tell me he was going for a gap.

Bottas knew Kimi was there. The flip side is Kimi could have tried to pass in a different zone. End result is it's a racing incident, move on.

The difference is how back the both attempted the seperate moves, if you can't see that and see the difference, then I don't know what else there is to do. Funny how the Fia see it the same way because it's common sense when dealing with thes to "very" seperate incidents. I honestly thought kimi fans would come and and say "yeah, he fvcked up" NOPE, to hard to admit any wrong doing from this guy isn't it. Cmon guys, what wrong can he do? He could take a plane hostage and shoot some hostages and kimi fans would be like "if only the hostage listened to him, he wouldn't have got shot" the inconsistencies kimi fans come up with is a joke. Got to take the good with the bad guys. Ian happy to let it go but it's the denial that has left me shocked.

No dude, mine shows it in clear slow motion. Please put off those blinkers you have...As I said, if Bottas did'nt know he was there, then there's a big problem with the dude.

Kimi is a very fair racer, he will put his hand up when he wronged. This time not...

Slow mo doesn't do this any justice. Next time get the WHOLE incident, not just the bit that makes bottas out to be the bad guy. I just can't believe this, out of the three f1 forums iam on, this is only one where kimi fans are failing to admit the mistake. That's how funny it is and when I talk about this on the other forums, they just laugh and think you need a reality check. Good to be a member of a few so you can see who is full of it and who isn't, let experience prevail.

Iam sweet, I just know what to expect in the future now. No matter what kimi does, it won't be his fault, but that's MY opinion. (And along with many others with common sense) but anyway.

I was dismayed to see that Kimi took no responsibility at all when interviewed after the race. IMO (again) from Kimi's onboard he didn't have a hope in hell of making that pass and I honestly don't know what he was thinking with all his racing experience. DC thought similar in commentary and clearly the race stewards did too.

I was dismayed to see that Kimi took no responsibility at all when interviewed after the race. IMO (again) from Kimi's onboard he didn't have a hope in hell of making that pass and I honestly don't know what he was thinking with all his racing experience. DC thought similar in commentary and clearly the race stewards did too.

You might want to ask if your opinions and DC's are allowed lol.

Kimi actually raced the last few laps. I liked it. Kimi had to go for that corner bcoz if he didnt bottas wouldhv flown in the straights. I was starting to think kimi doesnt belong in F1 anymore. And he has proved me wrong. Fantastic racing at the end. I enjoyed the battle. Sad for bottas he could hv , may be avoided it. I see it as a racing incident. Williams should plan their pitstops/strategies better. Good race from perez nevertheless

It was utterly depressing to see the speed at which Kimi got passed on the straights at the race start and restart. Ouch, it looked like a Honda there for awhile. But as the race progressed, he did seem to get faster. Shame about the incident with Bottas, but my view hasn't changed on it that I too think was a racing incident.

Kimi actually raced the last few laps. I liked it. Kimi had to go for that corner bcoz if he didnt bottas wouldhv flown in the straights. I was starting to think kimi doesnt belong in F1 anymore. And he has proved me wrong. Fantastic racing at the end. I enjoyed the battle. Sad for bottas he could hv , may be avoided it. I see it as a racing incident. Williams should plan their pitstops/strategies better. Good race from perez nevertheless

Williams suck at pit stop planning.

Williams suck at pit stop planning.

Cost them potentially bottas's first win at silverstone this year.

Lmao and what kimi did in Russia wasn't worse? Payback you ask me, got a taste of his own medicine. But I will give this to kimi, he was pretty cool about it.

Lmao and what kimi did in Russia wasn't worse? Payback you ask me, got a taste of his own medicine. But I will give this to kimi, he was pretty cool about it.

yep, but the point was Kimi got a penalty... where is the consistency in decisions from the stewards

Ohh come on, you can't seriously say that what bottas did was as aggressive as what kimi did? Least he didn't divebomb from ten lengths back like kimi did. It's more like inconsistancy with kimi fans more like it. Bottas was right alongside with kimi and kimi still turned in, where was bottas supposed to go? It REALLY concerns me that kimi was unaware of where bottas was, does that sound familiar?

Ohh come on, you can't seriously say that what bottas did was as aggressive as what kimi did? Least he didn't divebomb from ten lengths back like kimi did. It's more like inconsistancy with kimi fans more like it. Bottas was right alongside with kimi and kimi still turned in, where was bottas supposed to go? It REALLY concerns me that kimi was unaware of where bottas was, does that sound familiar?

Webric Emmcee Emmceee...

...Are you agreeing now.... that Bottas WAS aware that Kimi was there in Russia, as you now allude to, and we've been stating all along....which did'nt justify the penalty in the first place then??

Lets first get this out of the way.....

Yeah watch it from here at .25 speed. Bottas gets run off the track then comes back in and wants to be allowed around the corner.

Wtf? He was hardly over, if you pay attention it's actually bottas who is on the racing line, not Kimi and he was right beside him when kimi blatantly turned in as if he didn't know he was there. Least bottas tried to stop and get out of it, even if it was to late, not divebomb and use another car to stop you running off. Come on guys, are you that in experienced? Face it, kimi fvcked up in Russia and he did the same here, well 50/50 but it was nothing compared to what kimi did on Russia and you know that's the truth, it's clear as day. Just for the record Iam not have a go at kimi as I praised him for shrugging it of. Iam in shock as to how you can see that as bottas's fault.

Webric Emmcee Emmceee...

...Are you agreeing now.... that Bottas WAS aware that Kimi was there in Russia, as you now allude to, and we've been stating all along....which did'nt justify the penalty in the first place then??

Lets first get this out of the way.....

No iam not, kimi deserved the penalty in Russia as it's clear as day he divebombs from like 10 lengths back and uses bottas's car to stop him running off, even a pickled onion can see that. As for Mexico, again Kimis fault as bottas actually had the racing line and was almost dead even alongside when kimi turned in.