Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Webber Vs Pedro !!!!

those are the drivers who are mostly supported on this forum, it's only natural they provoke most of the debate.

Yeah, its natural and really fun, but there are some people who takes everything to much serious than it should be...

:rolleyes:

I was pretty sure it was his fault, but I just couldn't help but laugh at the commentary (Australian, not ITV) of the spin by Neil, they were scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for excuses, any other driver and they'd be lambasted  :lol:

I

well after each ad break, the two guys who host the F1 program - Bill Woods and Neil Crompton - sometimes talk over the action and provide analysis of the last 10 mins of the race or so, basically talking over Martin and James, for about 2 mins or so before throwing back to ITV commentary. Hope that explains it.

well after each ad break, the two guys who host the F1 program - Bill Woods and Neil Crompton - sometimes talk over the action and provide analysis of the last 10 mins of the race or so, basically talking over Martin and James, for about 2 mins or so before throwing back to ITV commentary. Hope that explains it.

Indeed it does. I was just confused as to how you were able to receive two different commentaries simultaneously.

I don't really know why every Webber-related topic always causes so many answers and posts...probably is because the most part of the forum members are australian..however to clarify it once and hence:Webber is a threat for no one at the moment as he always have been in the past seasons and all those talkings about him are nonsense...Many of you criticized Button fans,but they are not talking so much of Button atm cause he is nowhere,why should we talk every second about Webber?!?!? <_<   <_<   <_<

the reason why people talk so much about a driver is usually because someone who dislikes that driver starts a thread bagging him out, or writes a post bagging them out, nad the supporters come to their defence and it's all on. that's usually the pattern :lol:

and i don't think that there are that many aussies on this forum anymore. i'd say there are just as many brits now.

the reason why people talk so much about a driver is usually because someone who dislikes that driver starts a thread bagging him out, or writes a post bagging them out, nad the supporters come to their defence and it's all on.

Just one mexican!

:blink:

but really glad to write with you guys (and ofcourse girls :D )

I love this forum as its great and although i like slagging ur support off, i do like you all as its a great laugh here with our over the top praise and critisism for certain drivers and fans!

I would ay there are about the same amount of brits and aussies on this froum, the most regular posters that is!

I don't really know why every Webber-related topic always causes so many answers and posts...probably is because the most part of the forum members are australian..however to clarify it once and hence:Webber is a threat for no one at the moment as he always have been in the past seasons and all those talkings about him are nonsense...Many of you criticized Button fans,but they are not talking so much of Button atm cause he is nowhere,why should we talk every second about Webber?!?!? <_<   <_<   <_<

This if funny coming from the author of the topic...

Yes we may call each other names but all of us keep coming back and responding to each others posts. Some people on here come up with some great ideas for rule-changes/qualifying, if only Max could read it.

:lol: true true, I guess he's an intellect when it suits him!!