Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

Teammate Wars: British Gp

Recommended Posts

I have explained that.  It was a simple question which every F1 fan should know the answer to.

I didn't, and I the one time I asked you to answer for my enlightenment and you chose to be arrogant over it. Luckily for me another forum memebr stepped in and gave me the answer I was looking for, no thanks to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't, and I the one time I asked you to answer for my enlightenment and you chose to be arrogant over it.    Luckily for me another forum memebr stepped in and gave me the answer I was looking for, no thanks to you.

You

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That's right, JV is basically on form with Massa if we put the mistakes aside. Of course, that is putting a lot aside but we shall see if he can improve his concentration.

Which implies that FM is doing better atm and certainly proves the original assertion that JV is not getting the most out of his car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Q: What do you think of Juan's overall performance?

Whitmarsh: "Juan settled down into a great race. Early on he was slightly overdriving, and the car looked a bit loose as a consequence. But he figured that for himself and decided that he had to look after his tyres, and his rear tyres in particular. From a few laps into the race he was completely mature, completely smooth, did exactly what he had to do.

Q: What do you think of Kimi's race?

Whitmarsh: "The last two races by the time Kimi has got to clear air he's typically been half a minute behind, and he's then has to play catch up. I don't think there's anyone doubting that for the last eight races, Kimi has been the fastest package out there. I think Juan Pablo did all he had to do and did a great drive, but Kimi has been so blisteringly quick at all points, and I think everyone sees that. He's got the right balance of speed and aggression that you need to have to go out and get the job done.

Its quite obvious who McClaren favour in the team :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cease your mindless drivel!

LOL. You really are a ledgend! Never leave us senna for this forum would be quite bad without certain members. Especially you, sato, murray, dan, ecap and kaciaj!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOL. You really are a ledgend! Never leave us senna for this forum would be quite bad without certain members. Especially you, sato, murray, dan, ecap and kaciaj!

Thanks for adding me in the list, but where are you?...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks for adding me in the list, but where are you?...

At home!

If you mean the new forest type the postcode SO42 on www.multimap.co.uk and you shall find the villiage i live in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
At home!

If you mean the new forest type the postcode SO42 on www.multimap.com and you shall find the villaige i like in.

Hehe...I know you are at home :P

I mean, where are you in the list of the greatest in this forum... (damn i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hehe...I know you are at home  :P

I mean, where are you in the list of the greatest in this forum... (damn i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Q: What do you think of Juan's overall performance?

Whitmarsh: "Juan settled down into a great race. Early on he was slightly overdriving, and the car looked a bit loose as a consequence. But he figured that for himself and decided that he had to look after his tyres, and his rear tyres in particular. From a few laps into the race he was completely mature, completely smooth, did exactly what he had to do.

Q: What do you think of Kimi's race?

Whitmarsh: "The last two races by the time Kimi has got to clear air he's typically been half a minute behind, and he's then has to play catch up. I don't think there's anyone doubting that for the last eight races, Kimi has been the fastest package out there. I think Juan Pablo did all he had to do and did a great drive, but Kimi has been so blisteringly quick at all points, and I think everyone sees that. He's got the right balance of speed and aggression that you need to have to go out and get the job done.

Its quite obvious who McClaren favour in the team :o

JPM has he work cut out to impress at McClaren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saying that KR is the fastest package doesn't mean that they're favouring him, although I too think they favour KR a bit more. It's obvious, JPM acknowledged himself that he's not as fast as his team mate now, so why would he say something else.

I think both JPM and KR are extremely good drivers, KR slightly better, he's lots of potential and he's been with Mclaren a long time, which is probably why they favour him more.

JPM is clearly better than DC, has potential and I don't see any unfair treatment on JPM's sides. As long as he starts to challenge KR, he'll be fine.

Every team has their favourite, as long as they provide same machineries and competition between both drivers, it's really irrelevant who they favour more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saying that KR is the fastest package doesn't mean that they're favouring him, although I too think they favour KR a bit more. It's obvious, JPM acknowledged himself that he's not as fast as his team mate now, so why would he say something else.

I think both JPM and KR are extremely good drivers, KR slightly better, he's lots of potential and he's been with Mclaren a long time, which is probably why they favour him more.

JPM is clearly better than DC, has potential and I don't see any unfair treatment on JPM's sides. As long as he starts to challenge KR, he'll be fine.

Every team has their favourite, as long as they provide same machineries and competition between both drivers, it's really irrelevant who they favour more.

A very mature and balanced view ;)

I just dont think it is good for JPM's moral to hear such comments from such a senior source. The only other team that have made a clear distinction between their respective drivers performance is Sauber.

Is Whitmarsh saying that KR was the faster package at Canada... I dont think so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A very mature and balanced view ;)

I just dont think it is good for JPM's moral to hear such comments from such a senior source . The only other team that have made a clear distinction between their respective drivers performance is Sauber.

Is Whitmarsh saying that KR was the faster package at Canada... I dont think so

Agree with you there... But if he hasn't noticed for himself that he's way slower than KR, and is not capable of receiving critisms and turn that into motivation then he's not really as good as many had claimed (including me).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also remember that JPM said that he will off Kimi's pace till mid season, as he will learning the ropes and getting used to the car, and only after that will his pace be on par with him.

Since Canada he has been on pace, and rest is history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, Montoya is getting quicker and quicker in the Mclaren super fast car, and there is no reason for him not to. He has talent and experience.

I am looking forward to some great team mate battle between them both, and hopefully Mclaren 1-2 for the rest of the year :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Which implies that FM is doing better atm and certainly proves the original assertion that JV is not getting the most out of his car.

JV is getting the most out of the car as can be identified by his qualifying and race pace. The trouble is he is not getting the most out of himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOL. You really are a ledgend! Never leave us senna for this forum would be quite bad without certain members. Especially you, sato, murray, dan, ecap and kaciaj!

Those in bold and italics do not deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as the rest of the list, although even then there are more influential figures than others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JV is getting the most out of the car as can be identified by his qualifying and race pace.  The trouble is he is not getting the most out of himself.

But Massa is getting a bit more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
But Massa is getting a bit more!

JV has outqualified Massa two out of the last three races. Qualifying is an excellent example of getting the most out of the car.

His finishing position during the races shows he is not getting the most out of himself.

Understand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JV has outqualified Massa two out of the last three races.  Qualifying is an excellent example of getting the most out of the car.

His finshing position during the races shows he is not getting the most out of himself.

Understand

You just dont give up do you. You are the worst kind of fan, BLIND!!

I think you have very good knowledge of F1 but your obsession with JV is now bordering on the ridiculous.

Give it a rest mate, please... B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...