Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

A New 2006 Wdc Contender

RUBENS: I CAN BE WORLD CHAMP!

Last Updated: Thursday, 22, September, 2005, 18:25

Rubens Barrichello believes that he can win the world championship with BAR-Honda and that the team's retention of Jenson Button can only help his cause further.

The Brazilian, who starts his last home race for Ferrari on Sunday, claims that having Button as a team-mate will push the team's development along faster.

"I am very happy because I think now the team has a true chance of becoming world champions," said Barrichello in the Interlagos press conference.

"Two drivers with the full potential of becoming world champion, the backing of Honda and BAR and everything, I think that it is good we have two drivers capable of winning.

"I am delighted.

Poor Bar-Richello, another victim of the Coulthard syndroma...... Rubens Barichello you are a jerk

:excl:

HA, rubinho, your never going to be a WDC! You have had the best car a few times and havnt won, what makes you think you can win a WDC now!

Rubens Barrichello believes that he can win the world championship with BAR-Honda and that the team's retention of Jenson Button can only help his cause further.

The Brazilian, who starts his last home race for Ferrari on Sunday, claims that having Button as a team-mate will push the team's development along faster.

"I am very happy because I think now the team has a true chance of becoming world champions," said Barrichello in the Interlagos press conference.

"Two drivers with the full potential of becoming world champion, the backing of Honda and BAR and everything, I think that it is good we have two drivers capable of winning.

"I am delighted.

Poor Bar-Richello, another victim of the Coulthard syndroma...... Rubens Barichello you are a jerk

:excl:

go jb go rb

HA, rubinho, your never going to be a WDC! You have had the best car a few times and havnt won, what makes you think you can win a WDC now!

What about Jenson?

I

jenson will certainly be more competitive than in 05

It will depend completly in BAR

haha ..ralf says he never compares himself with his bro and they never get time to talk f1 coz ralphie is too busy massaging his wife and prostrating before her!!!!!!and playing f1 videogame

so he will never be wdc

quote name='kiko01' date='Sep 22 2005, 11:09 PM' post='71085']

Ok, this is too much... so now it

haha ..ralf says he never compares himself with his bro and they never get time to talk f1 coz ralphie is too busy massaging his wife and prostrating before her!!!!!!

Well, Ralph

barrichello will do very well with BAR in my opinion. I think Jenson has a tough fight on his hands...........

barrichello will do very well with BAR in my opinion. I think Jenson has a tough fight on his hands...........

It is his most difficult challenge by far but it is not a Herculean one by any stretch of the imagination!

It is his most difficult challenge by far but it is not a Herculean one by any stretch of the imagination!

It will be fun to watch the Brazilian spank the young Brit, as RB's racecraft is far and away better or as they say over here "he knows how to close the deal"

It will be fun to watch the Brazilian spank the young Brit, as RB's racecraft is far and away better or as they say over here "he knows how to close the deal"

We shall see! I would say that Jenson

You guys are all assuming that the 2006 BAR Honda is going to be a competitive car. BAR have said on many occasions that their problem this year was due to the changes in regulations and they didnt adapt to them as well as other teams, so why are you all so sure that BAR are going to adapt to these regulations any better. BAR could make a race winning car in 2006 but then again they could make a apsolute lemon which cant even get in the points.

If next year FM wins his first race before RB wins one with BAR, I will laugh my head off.

Why are you people forgetting Ferrari? They might be on the decline, but I think they will definitely beat BAR next year. BAR will probably come 5th next year, behind Red Bull.

BAR look to have a strong lineup. They have a proven race winner in one seat and someone who most believe has the potential to win a few GP's and has proved he can race up the front given the right circumstances. I think it will be very interesting to watch.