Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Brazil Fastest Laps....

:lol: Webber had nothing to go fast for, and managed the 8th fastest lap, thats not too shabby at all.

good lap from Mark. Glad to see JV getting another fastest lap over Massa...

I look forward to hearing the excuses from the Buttonites about it though. It was probably the brakes, or the engine, or the tyres, or the track, or it was JV's fault, or Button was deciding who to drive for in '07, or Button had a hair out of place and lost concentration... it's really anyone's guess ;)

I must say the hype surrounding certain drivers who have yet to produce much in the way of results is quite fascinating...

awesome, a real Williams drive winning performance from Monteiro. Iam sure the lap by lap comparison will also be interesting.

Gotta agree there, other than be very consistantly average all season, I dont see the hype about Monteiro?

What will Bajo ans Senna say!

same old, same old. Bag Narain, blame Montoya for all that's wrong with F1, slam Sato...business as usual.

I look forward to hearing the excuses from the Buttonites about it though. It was probably the brakes, or the engine, or the tyres, or the track, or it was JV's fault, or Button was deciding who to drive for in '07, or Button had a hair out of place and lost concentration... it's really anyone's guess ;)

:lol::laughing::roll:

Glad that Jacques did a good lap, and Webber. The only blemish was Montoya not beating Kimi, but Montoya was consistently faster through out the race.

same old, same old. Bag Narain, blame Montoya for all that's wrong with F1, slam Sato...business as usual.

:rofl:

could'nt have put it better myself :clap3:

The BAR had really bad rear graining problems and JB had chronic understeer turnign to oversteer too! Apprently thats what i heard! So not fair to slag him off!

Jenson's straight line speed was poor. It's not an excuse it's a fact.

Raikkonen set fastest lap again…

Jenson's straight line speed was poor. It's not an excuse it's a fact.

Raikkonen set fastest lap again

That would be that barn door of a rear wing then.

Yes, something many people have strangely forgotten to mention, even though they received the same coverage as you and I.

Yes, something many people have strangely forgotten to mention, even though they received the same coverage as you and I.

Yes, it appears that we are the only two to have picked up on that. Must be some fault with some posters television sets. Even Ben missed it, but he may be excused since he was attending the A1GP debut, which is inexcusable.

Yes, it appears that we are the only two to have picked up on that. Must be some fault with some posters television sets. Even Ben missed it, but he may be excused since he was attending the A1GP debut, which is inexcusable.

The anti-Button contingent has decided not to mention it because it provides a reason for Jenson