Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taku

Bar To Call Up Davidson?

It appears as if the British American Racing team are concerned about Takuma Sato

It is the best idea that BAR has had for ages. Any driver including Karthykhean would do better than Sato. So Davidson should be able to score more points in a race than Sato in a whole season.

BAR are preparing drop the hapless Takuma Sato for the final race of the season, according to reports.

Regular test driver Anthony Davidson, who stood in for Sato earlier this season in Malaysia when the Japanese youngster was laid low by a virus, has been put on standby for this weekend's race in China.

Sato, who will leave BAR at the end of the season despite being worth an estimated

There's only 1 race left - bar have no chance of moving up or down wcc order - let sato drive what may be his last ever race!

There's only 1 race left - bar have no chance of moving up or down wcc order - let sato drive what may be his last ever race!

It is his last ever drive for BAR, but he is linked with a move to one of two new teams next season. :(

u really are a kind hearted prson :naughty:

Yeah give Davidson a chance, it' s virtually impossible to do worse than Sato anyway.

:clap3::lolroll:

Well they did it to JV and 2 years later nothings changed - boot out a driver and let the tester take over. I like ant but I disagree with BAR taking away sato's chance for 1 more race

I really hope they replace Sato. he did enough harm already this season. to score points Ant is just as good as Sato. Sato is taken out the numbers in Japan. what if that happens in China again. no, I say go with Ant. give him that change Sato got 2 years ago.

I think that now the championship is over (they can't move upwards) and with Sato failing so often in recent races, I think they should let Davidson race in Shanghai as a thankyou for his commitment to the team. Afterall, he could have been driving a Williams race car this season but BAR blocked his possible tryout and move. Plus Sato would have been qualifying first anyway, so the team will be no more penalised by switching. Who knows The BAR may actually be good on the low downforce Shang circuit so maybe he can end the season with more points than Sato.

As usual this was a rumor started by British newspapers. Anyhow Autosport has already said that BAR-Honda will not be replacing Sato.

It was actually reported in the times, The most highly respected British Newspaper, which is also my personal fave as it inludes a law section on tuesdays which provides insightful reading!

davidson can smell blood.

personally, i don't want to see sato go out like this, but there will be others that will be pleased if he exits f1 in this manner.

It seems only fair to me given how he came in! But yes you have my condolences for Sato's "performance" this year. 2 reprimands in 3 races... AD could outscore TS this year ... amazing... Thats poor.

Yeah give Davidson a chance, it' s virtually impossible to do worse than Sato anyway.

:laughing: Yes as long as he isn't disqualified for dangerous driving he will impress!

It was actually reported in the times, The most highly respected British Newspaper, which is also my personal fave as it inludes a law section on tuesdays which provides insightful reading!

I'm not sure if that will be enough for them JR!

As usual this was a rumor started by British newspapers. Anyhow Autosport has already said that BAR-Honda will not be replacing Sato.

Please tell me you don't still think he deserves his place?

You're far too generous for your own good jemstride. Boot him out and be done with it I say! The guy is a maniac.

*thinks back to malaysia....*

Maybe i should get my name changed to 'NoTakumaNoF1' :eusa_think::lol:

A better idea would be...

NoTakuNoBashing...

or

NoTakuNoCrashes...

something like that... :naughty:

Yeah, though as much!

Maybe i should get my name changed to 'NoTakumaNoF1'

:lol: sorry mate, I got copyright on this ;) You'l have to buy the rights off me! :lol: