Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIDEPOD

Drivers & Their Girfriends/wives...

Oi didn't I see a picture of Ralf wearing a white version of the top that Corinna is wearing?

Ralf?? :huh:

Neither Fisi or Albers are getting good value for their money. Go back and ask for a refund is my advise.

How does that saying go? If at first you don't succeed try again

Neither Fisi or Albers are getting good value for their money. Go back and ask for a refund is my advise.

How does that saying go? If at first you don't succeed try again

i agree. alonso's clearly the king at the moment, wdc plus the tastiest bird of all the drivers. none in this thread even compare to his girlie.

alonso's girlfriend is probably just a shallow golddigger. If Alonso was a normal bloke do u really think he could get someone like her??

Antonio Pizzonia wiht Wife Maureen

Christian Albers's GF

Michael Schumachers-Corina

Rubens with wife

JV- Ellie

DC and ex Simone

Buttons new GF

The Montoyas

IMO I think connie is the hottest out of the lot but Jv ballet dancer was HOT ! wats her name again? I remember Martin B saying if he didnt shave she would leave him :P (Guess she wasnt joking) :blink: lol

Ans what has Button done :huh: No offence she looks like a hooker in that pic :huh:

IMO I think connie is the hottest out of the lot but Jv ballet dancer was HOT ! wats her name again? I remember Martin B saying if he didnt shave she would leave him :P (Guess she wasnt joking) :blink: lol

Ans what has Button done :huh: No offence she looks like a hooker in that pic :huh:

her name is Ellie,like her too :D

and i don't think that is Button's gf :eusa_think:

he is still single :naughty:

simone,david's ex gf is hot too

Woof!!!

Is that an Adams Apple in the second picture of Jenni Raikkonen... :blink::P Maybe that's why he's always out getting some or at least looking to get some.

I know that was bad... You can't see me, but I am hanging my head in shame...... :blush:

And what about Ralf's lady, he lives with, I mean on, I mean in the German Alps there, you would think he'd be driving faster to get back to her sooner. :D

wow who is that slut JB picked up? what a dog. Wouldnt touch that with a bargepole! He can do better than that. Im sure he could get keira knightly or some hot celeb babe!

Nico's partner is damn fine, as is alonso's. Sill can't believe Jenson had Louise who was HOT and is now with that ugly tart! lol He has low standards!

JV seems to be engaged every 5 minutes as does DC - though they do seem to be doing pretty well in the ladies stakes

but i think all F1 wives/girlfriends are just fickle b*tches :D

look at tooty Bernie - as if his model 7' tall missus would eb interested in him if he wasnt one of the richest men around - hes a wee runt (yes runt)

as for MS's wife shes the most fickle of all - before he got into F1 she was Frentzens fiance & then cos MS beat HHF in the championship they were in she dumped poor Frentzen & jumped my poor Michael - hed be far bettre off with me :wub:

MS's wife is not gorgeous at all...

And JB's new gf looks like a slut.

i agree with you there - Buttons GF really does look like a street walker & MS would be far better off getting rid of her & trading her in for me :wub::wub:

i agree with you there - Buttons GF really does look like a street walker & MS would be far better off getting rid of her & trading her in for me :wub::wub:

Guys, and girls, I'm Michael Schumacher in disguise.....REALLY

How about posting yer pic now irishfemalefan let us see. it's really a big decision i need to make...

and what the hell are you guys talking about, slutty or not, where JB's parks his pink cadillac is HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Woof!!!

Man pumpdoc, this really doubled me laughting! :clap3: