Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Light At The End Of The Tunnel For Rubens

Barrichello had a decent race today. Even though he only got in the points because of the massive amounts of retirements he still showed good pace.

Barrichello got a fastest lap of 1:27.690

Button got a fastest lap of 1:27.799

If Barrichello didnt have the qualifying problem then he probely would have beaten Button.

If Barrichello didnt have the qualifying problem then he probely would have beaten Button.

If he hadn't messed up qualifying as well. Also you can't necessarily extrapolate from the fastest laps to overall pace throughout the race. Look at Kimi's fastest lap compared to Alonso's, or Ralf's only 10th fastest lap.

Rubens clearly did better than recently though in the race, as I've always maintained he could.

4 safety cars though Rubens was only 5 secs away from bu8tton more than a few times! and yet he didnt really beat him did he!

Barrichello had a decent race today. Even though he only got in the points because of the massive amounts of retirements he still showed good pace.

Barrichello got a fastest lap of 1:27.690

Button got a fastest lap of 1:27.799

:huh:

The "qualifying problem" is Rubens

Ide held RB up considerably, the fact is that ide doesnt move to the side. RB should have filed a complaint that Ide was holding up his lap time, it is a punishable offence, i dont know how though, considering hes always last on the grid anyway

Give Rubens time in the car and he'll get better. Villeneuve was damn emabarssing at Sauber for the first half of last year bar Imola. After that he was somewhat more competitive and now hes doing pretty good for himself. It will be the same with Rubens, just give him time.

You're so weird sometimes! :lol:

Would you like me to make some unjustified anti-DC comments? Cos I can if u want!

You're so weird sometimes! :lol:

Would you like me to make some unjustified anti-DC comments? Cos I can if u want!

sorry but think DC would probably get more support - from all us non-english fans :P

I just dont think Sato is good under pressure.

:lol: That will certainly not be a problem this year. On the laps when Ide doesn't spin he hardly gets within a second of Sato. Oh and he can't speak the language in which his team try to communicate with him.

:lol: That will certainly not be a problem this year. On the laps when Ide doesn't spin he hardly gets within a second of Sato. Oh and he can't speak the language in which his team try to communicate with him.

Yeep :D But Ide is crap but not the crappest driver ever... Just crap. I think they should hire hmm :eusa_think: I KNO A return of Tora Takagi :D:D

But you have to say though Sato has improve VASTLY ! Dare I say it... I think he could do better than Massa (Massa the new Sato of 2006 :P )

Puh-lease. :rolleyes:

Barrichello isn't a driver to be scoffed at, and neither is Button. I sincerely hope that one day JB and RB have a head to head battle.

@Cav - let bygones be bygones mate.

Damn I thought you were gone for good :angry: , just when things were getting peaceful. :(

Coming from you that is extremely laughable. :clap3:

Sorry if this is a little off topic here guys.

Cavallino. A public apology from me to you. SORRY for anything I've done and said to make you dislike me so. If you would care to PM me some of the reasons what I have done, or list them down in a more suitable place then please do so. Hopefully we can work on these issues and get along better, because I quite like this forum.

Cheers

Steph

You are a twat mate. :rolleyes:

..........and you are a rude b#####d..............