Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

irishfemalefan

Driver Of The Day??

59 members have voted

1. 1. who was YOUR driver of the day at Brazil???

• Massa
    • Alonso
    • M Schumacher
    • Button
    • Kubica
    • Fisi
    • Kimi

On reflection, it's probably Stupid Aguri who deserve the praise, for getting a decent performance out of such an old design. I confess to being impressed.

Alonso did nothing whole day but driving with revs turned down.... excellent choice Mike!

Indeed

Yeah, like Massa was really pushing to the limits with his massive lead.....I'll also thnk you find Sato beat his teammate, did Michael?

Considering MS's troubles over the weekend, that is a ridiculous argument

Alonso did nothing whole day but driving with revs turned down.... excellent choice Mike!

And even with revs turned down, he still netted 2nd. Yes, excellent choice indeed!

I agree. Sato was the man. Did you see that Yamamoto got 7th fastest lap???? Staggering.

Yeah, it was also faster than Sato's best which is enough reason for me not to give the drive of the day to Sato! I think I'll go with Button for the honour. He did well enough, didn't he? Destroying Rubens on his home track and all.

EDIT: Alonso and Massa both had too easy a time of it to get the nod...

Yeah, it was also faster than Sato's best which is enough reason for me not to give the drive of the day to Sato!

by 0.030.... Never mind how far behind Yamamoto was :lol:

And even with revs turned down, he still netted 2nd. Yes, excellent choice indeed!

whats so impressive about that? the only faster car was the ferrari - massa easily beat alonso, and we all know the various troubles of the other ferrari over the weekend. Alonso had a pretty easy run to 2nd and didnt challenge massa 1 bit

Indeed, despite haven't turned down engine revs and a less powerful engine than his team mate he comfortably finished second and toyed with both Kimi & Jenson in the process. Lets be honest at no stage did it look like Button would pass him even when he got the gap down to less than a second.

by 0.030.... Never mind how far behind Yamamoto was :lol:

Being behind Yamamoto is something any driver on the grid should be ashamed of, and sohuld automatically exclude anyone from being considered for driver of the race.

Indeed, despite haven't turned down engine revs and a less powerful engine than his team mate he comfortably finished second and toyed with both Kimi & Jenson in the process. Lets be honest at no stage did it look like Button would pass him even when he got the gap down to less than a second.

i no kudos to those reno engineers if they had a decnt driver next year theyd b rite up there

i no kudos to those reno engineers if they had a decnt driver next year theyd b rite up there

well u never know, they might be right up there next year!

Reanult are in BIG trouble... Alonso dragged Reanult to the Constructors screaming and shouting, while Fisi did very little. The fact that an untried rookie & Fisi are the 2007 line up speaks for itself.

Reanult are in BIG trouble... Alonso dragged Reanult to the Constructors screaming and shouting, while Fisi did very little. The fact that an untried rookie & Fisi are the 2007 line up speaks for itself.

i no lol its guna b gr8 well 4 farria hu shud stroll 2 the championship with kim easily gt WDC alonsos ****ed in a maclaren and ull al see how good kimi is and wat a good jobs hes done at MM now but yes reno r ****ed 7 ways till sunday!!

Renault are gona go down for sure but u have to admit renault have produced the most reliable car for 2 seasons in a row, and its clearly very fast. It wasnt ALL alonso, I think renault will probably finish 3rd next year, and Fisi should still get a win or 2 with alonso out of the way. Fisi wont be a world champ though

Renault are gona go down for sure but u have to admit renault have produced the most reliable car for 2 seasons in a row, and its clearly very fast. It wasnt ALL alonso, I think renault will probably finish 3rd next year, and Fisi should still get a win or 2 with alonso out of the way. Fisi wont be a world champ though

Yuo dont say

I've got big expectations of that Heikki fella, can't wait to see what he does....

maybe he'll suprise us...

I've got big expectations of that Heikki fella, can't wait to see what he does....

maybe he'll suprise us...

hes guna need 2 hes guna have 2 carry fisi in his first year :clap3:

hes guna need 2 hes guna have 2 carry fisi in his first year :clap3:

Yes, how true!!!

Button for a flawless race, where he showed Honda once again, why Rubens is no good. Good drive from Massa and Michael too.

Button for a flawless race, where he showed Honda once again, why Rubens is no good. Good drive from Massa and Michael too.

A little harsh, Rubens was struggling with an ill handling car.

A little harsh, Rubens was struggling with an ill handling car.

Ill handling because?

Honda worked their arses off to get the car to suit his braking style, looks like Honda can never do enough...

Guess it was 'ill handling' that gave him the idea to start on full wets in Hungary?

Ill handling because?

Honda worked their arses off to get the car to suit his braking style, looks like Honda can never do enough...

Guess it was 'ill handling' that gave him the idea to start on full wets in Hungary?

Don't be so flippant. Rubens hasn't performed as well as Jenson this year, i'll grant you but he's done better than i thought he would.

I got the report of his handling problem from Alan Henry of Autocar. I can't be more specific but maybe you're right; he didn't set up properly.