Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopkidding

Autosport Top 50 Drivers Of 2006

Like it or not, Schumi took the 25 point lead that Alonso had down to nothing and he took the lead of the WDC, he did a job so great that Alonso was just talking a lot of &%$* about everybody even against people in his own team, he really felt the pressure and he was cracking down, but MS's failure in Japan gave him back everything, he consider himself a looser for a time and a really bad looser who was just complaining and complaining, and here you are talking about him like if he is a great thing, you can think whatever you want but facts are out there for anyone who wants to see them.

Funny that, because even Schumi himself said he felt sympathy for Alonso's monza penalty, he even spoke to Alonso about it, and that coming from Alonso's competitor says something in itself. Also, all Alonso said was he felt support was lacking somewhat, a lot of that crap was concocted by the spanish media.

Funny that, because even Schumi himself said he felt sympathy for Alonso's monza penalty, he even spoke to Alonso about it, and that coming from Alonso's competitor says something in itself. Also, all Alonso said was he felt support was lacking somewhat, a lot of that crap was concocted by the spanish media.

Yo hablo y escribo espa

No, you read an account from the spanish media of what he said. The spanish media could say that George Bush is intelligent, but that does not necessarily make it true. Maybe you should learn to read between the lines a bit. Anyone that believes everything coming from today's media is a fool.

No, you read an account from the spanish media of what he said. The spanish media could say that George Bush is intelligent, but that does not necessarily make it true. Maybe you should learn to read between the lines a bit. Anyone that believes everything coming from today's media is a fool.

Much like you believe George Bush is not intelligent, eh? That is pure media crap. Every one of the world leaders he's met with say how intelligent and charming he is in person. Clinton is a long-time friend of his and that boy from Arkansas is no dummy. Bush cannot for the life of him read a prepared speech without screwing it up. That doesn't equate to intelligence any more than you, Shane, fcuking up your spelling on this forum.

I don't agree with his politics, for the most part, but I at least know enough to not characterize someone as 'unintelligent' simply because the media says so.

Much like you believe George Bush is not intelligent, eh? That is pure media crap. Every one of the world leaders he's met with say how intelligent and charming he is in person. Clinton is a long-time friend of his and that boy from Arkansas is no dummy. Bush cannot for the life of him read a prepared speech without screwing it up. That doesn't equate to intelligence any more than you, Shane, fcuking up your spelling on this forum.

I don't agree with his politics, for the most part, but I at least know enough to not characterize someone as 'unintelligent' simply because the media says so.

lol :P

I don't base my thoughts on what the media say, i see how he comes across on TV, and just in general the things he says, and he comes across as a bit of an imbocile to me.

lol :P

I don't base my thoughts on what the media say, i see how he comes across on TV, and just in general the things he says, and he comes across as a bit of an imbocile to me.

He's not great at prepared speeches, but many world leaders are surprised at his intelligence and charisma. Being an 'imbecile' has more to do with media hype than reality. Nothing I've said in my earlier post is untrue. I think that post is more convincing than you saying he 'comes across' as an imbecile.....but of course if you disagree with a man's politics, you can characterize him any way you wish and you'll find ample support for it, so carry on............

He's not great at prepared speeches, but many world leaders are surprised at his intelligence and charisma. Being an 'imbecile' has more to do with media hype than reality. Nothing I've said in my earlier post is untrue. I think that post is more convincing than you saying he 'comes across' as an imbecile.....but of course if you disagree with a man's politics, you can characterize him any way you wish and you'll find ample support for it, so carry on............

It is just my opinion but i also dont believe George W Bush is a moron. His policies are terrible and from what ive heard America is in deep trouble with its debt as GWB's economic policies are terrible. Ive heard somewhere that America owes more money than it has ever had and it will take decades to pay off the money Bush has spent in a matter of years.

So you dislike Alonso because he is not a good sport like you said? :naughty:

No son.... I have never seen Alonso Ramming cars off the track to win a title... And parking his car on the slowest corner in the f1 calender.

No son.... I have never seen Alonso Ramming cars off the track to win a title... And parking his car on the slowest corner in the f1 calender.

But you have seen him shaking his fists at competitors when they havent done anything wrong, and swerving across other cars on more than 1 occasion

But you have seen him shaking his fists at competitors when they havent done anything wrong, and swerving across other cars on more than 1 occasion

Alonso was wrong to break test Doornbos in Hungary I will admit, other than that Schumacher is the king of swerving.

As for waving hands, I think you will be able to find nearly every driver f1 driver doing so if you choose to look!

Hey I do it when Some old man pulls in front of me on while he's going 40km/h in the fast lane on the freeway.

Alonso was wrong to break test Doornbos in Hungary I will admit, other than that Schumacher is the king of swerving.

As for waving hands, I think you will be able to find nearly every driver f1 driver doing so if you choose to look!

Hey I do it when Some old man pulls in front of me on while he's going 40km/h in the fast lane on the freeway.

Other drivers have done it once or twice before when they've had good reason to. Alonso does it too often to innocent drivers! And dont forget alonso swerved across monteiro just because he didnt move out of the way quick enough

Other drivers have done it once or twice before when they've had good reason to. Alonso does it too often to innocent drivers! And dont forget alonso swerved across monteiro just because he didnt move out of the way quick enough

Yes, but Monteiro is in the exact same category as the old people I mentioned in my above post!

Hmmm really reaching for plot aren't we. I have seen countless drivers waving their fists, and yeah he is human and he gets annoyed when someone holds him up unnecessarily. He is still a very young man by the standards of modern F1. I am not going to defend what he did in Hungary, but for god sake he waves his fist now and then, its called showing passion.

Oh, knock it off, Jem. Many drivers have waved their fists and brake-tested opponents. And far worse. It's such a small thing to keep harping about, isn't it?

I like the way that Alonso lets his emotion show whilst in the c#ckpit. I love seeing a passionate driver giving it all. Another good example of letting his emotions show was when RB did the little fist pump when he overtook RS* at Imola in 2003.

* I think.......

If this doesn't make him a moron, then you are probably among those who voted for him, for the SECOND TIME....every population deserves the leader they have this couldn't be more true in the case of Bush and America. They are made for each other....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzv2FF9BItA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x72X4mU29M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ChWyZZAaA...ted&search=

don't give me the intelligence and charisma story, this guy came to power using his dad's name, money and clout! wake up!

If this doesn't make him a moron, then you are probably among those who voted for him, for the SECOND TIME....every population deserves the leader they have this couldn't be more true in the case of Bush and America. They are made for each other....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzv2FF9BItA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x72X4mU29M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ChWyZZAaA...ted&search=

don't give me the intelligence and charisma story, this guy came to power using his dad's name, money and clout! wake up!

Oh boo hoo. Another armchair BBC watcher who thinks he's got the right of it. Carry on.

is that the best you can do? shoo out of my sight....not worth my breath....

I'm not engaging in these types of discussions anymore, my friend. The comment of mine you were replying to was made before I resolved to dump the political talk on this FORMULA ONE forum. You want to argue politics, go find a political forum.

George Bush intelligent? I have never heard that in the spanish media, I wouldn

Oh, knock it off, Jem. Many drivers have waved their fists and brake-tested opponents. And far worse. It's such a small thing to keep harping about, isn't it?

Like monty! anyways we enjoyed listening to these kinda games, right? :D something to rant about! :blush:

George Bush intelligent? I have never heard that in the spanish media, I wouldn

Good to have you back on the site mate!!!

Hi mates (and thank you :rolleyes: )

After some months without internet connection at home i