Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stopkidding

Autosport Top 50 Drivers Of 2006

:lol: that would cause a royal flamefest, and i dont really think we should subject PD to that :P

:lol: that would cause a royal flamefest, and i dont really think we should subject PD to that :P

Hell then, i have had a few mid week Stell'a on an empty stoumach. I'll do my list before dinner, i'm not proud.......

1. Monza Gorilla

2. Autumnpuma

3. Murray Walker

4. aussie

5. Shane

6. Medilloni

7. cavallino (yes, that's right)

8. Bradspeedman

9. Quiet one

10. tifosi

Hmm atleast you dont hate me for disliking Schumi, thanks :P

Here's mine:

1: Monza Gorilla

2: Murray Walker

3: Wez

4: Dribbler

5: Automnpuma

6: pabloh20

7: Quiet one

8: goferrarigo

9: jenson_rules (despite his poor taste in music)

10: Bradspeedman

*sites back and waits for the fun to start in earnest*

Funny you should mention Stella, my mum and I found a totally unopened 4-pack at a bus stop today :lol:

Hell then, i have had a few mid week Stell'a on an empty stoumach. I'll do my list before dinner, i'm not proud.......

1. Monza Gorilla

2. Autumnpuma

3. Murray Walker

4. aussie

5. Shane

6. Medilloni

7. cavallino (yes, that's right)

8. Bradspeedman

9. Quiet one

10. tifosi

Here's mine:

Im not on either of these lists :unsure: You too are now on my list of people i will bomb when i become PM of Australia or the King of England (whichever comes first) :king:

Here's mine:

Funny you should mention Stella, my mum and I found a totally unopened 4-pack at a bus stop today :lol:

Well I hope you didn't drink it.

Im not on either of these lists :unsure: You too are now on my list of people i will bomb when i become PM of Australia or the King of England (whichever comes first) :king:

The reign of Queen d#ck shall come first.

This list is a load of utter crap.

And ykick there arent V8 supercar drivers on there cos you have to face up to the fact that no-one cares ^_^ about aussie V8's sorry

Well that's your opinion Jemstride and your entitled to it. There are some drivers from other series on the list that are more worthy of the no one cares tag than the Australian V8 Supercar Series. But I'll keep that to myself :D

No top 50 list will ever please everyone, but I would have expected slightly better from Autosport, but that's life I guess.

Bring it on :D

I got nothing against you, i just went on the people i felt contributed most :P

Well I hope you didn't drink it.

I had one of the cans, as i said it was totally unopened :lol: and it was well within its expiry date

I had one of the cans, as i said it was totally unopened :lol: and it was well within its expiry date

:thbup: I would have done the same thing. But first given one to a friend, and if they seemed OK after a little while well it's party time free beer!!!!

:thbup: I would have done the same thing. But first given one to a friend, and if they seemed OK after a little while well it's party time free beer!!!!

Your method is clearly superior. :lol: must say free beer would be tempting.

Vagabonda, sai'da ki, agora

:mf_tongue:

For all those that don't understand portuguese (badly spelt, I think), that means: "Get out of here, now, you whore!"

:clap3: Ctrl300, you have reached a new low.

I hereby ask that this kind of behaviours, thought, should not to be tolerated under any circumstances. Other posters should say that and we could even let them go away becuase we could now or at least suspect that they were joking. Past posts condemn Ctrl300 though...he is as funny as a brain tumor.

There must be a line drawn somewhere.

Anyone else agrees?

For all those that don't understand portuguese (badly spelt, I think), that means: "Get out of here, now, you whore!"

I hereby ask that this kind of behaviours, thought, should not to be tolerated under any circumstances. Other posters should say that and we could even let them go away becuase we could now or at least suspect that they were joking. Past posts condemn Ctrl300 though...he is as funny as a brain tumor.

Anyone else agrees?

Ok, I just want to get this straight now, just so there's no confusion - Hermy said "Get out of here, now, you whore!" to Katy H, just because he disagreed with choices of drivers or something ?

Ok, I just want to get this straight now, just so there's no confusion - Hermy said "Get out of here, now, you whore!" to Katy H, just because he dsagreed with choices of drivers or something ?

If there is an alternative explanation I would love to read it.

Here's mine:

Well, I have to say, Shane, I'm surprised to see my name on your list considering our first few conversations! :lol: But, cheers! :thbup:

Ok here I go :-

Quiet One

Monza Gorilla

Murray Walker

Dribbler

Goferrarigo

Pumpdoc

Shane

Cavallino

Ykick

Autumnpuma

Medilloni

Bradspeedman

Katy H

C21

Damn, I can't count !! :lol:

If there is an alternative explanation I would love to read it.

Me too - I'm also guessing from Katy's reaction that they don't know each other that well.

You never know, Andres, he may want to fight Katy too!! Nah probably not, she,d kick his a$$ !! :lol:

Me too - I'm also guessing from Katy's reaction that they don't know each other that well.

You never know, Andres, he may want to fight Katy too!! Nah probably not, she,d kick his a$$ !! :lol:

Are you kidding? My grandma could kick his a$$..and she's been dead for 12 years now! :lol:

And from what i have seen of Katy's reply, she doesn't need us at all to defend herself :lol:

Hey I was so p**sed at that post i just notice I am on the lists! Wooohoo! Do I get some kind of store discount or something? :naughty:

Now I have to make my list, bummer...ok, perhaps tomorrow!

Are you kidding? My grandma could kick his a$$..and she's been dead for 12 years now! :lol:

Hey I was so p**sed at that post i just notice I am on the lists! Wooohoo! Do I get some kind of store discount or something? :naughty:

Now I have to make my list, bummer...ok, perhaps tomorrow!

What you get is a guided tour of the Beatles hometown from yours truly, if you ever come to Liverpool - will that do ? :lol:

What you get is a guided tour of the Beatles hometown from yours truly, if you ever come to Liverpool - will that do ? :lol:

It's a deal! :D

Anyone else agrees?

On this one occasion I agree with some censorship. Personally I think being insulted is good for the soul and I never want anyone banned just for insulting me. I also think everyone should have the right to insult each other from time to time, and should take a few insults on the chin, as Kati did rather well. I also defend Ulrick's right to be racist, and by his own admission, he takes up the offer gladly.

However, everyone must have the right to post their opinions here without having to endure spiteful comments designed purely to prevent them from enjoying the forum and from expressing themselves. There can be no valid defense of such spiteful actions on free speach grounds. If insults arise naturally in the course of a debate then I would be inclined to let them go, but when the only aim is to disrupt another's right to post, then they are unacceptable imho.

This latest comment is clearly intended not to make any reasonable point, but purely to drive a poster away from the forum, in the knowledge that she left once before, after arguments turned ugly. Imho this is unacceptable and disrupts the forum for everyone, not least because the vast majority of the forum want this particular poster to stay. ;)

Btw I'm actually near Chester right now for a day or two ;)

My mum had one as well, and she does not feel ill, so i think it is all OK :D

Anyone else agrees?

I say this in the highest respect for Pumpdoc and the other staff, but i feel this site needs more consistancy in its moderating. What i did (although stupid i will admit) was nothing like as rude as that yet i ended up with a 7 day suspension. It just has to be clamped down on IMO, maybe someone needs to raise this issue with the site's administrator

Well, I have to say, Shane, I'm surprised to see my name on your list considering our first few conversations! :lol: But, cheers! :thbup:

Ok here I go :-

Quiet One

Monza Gorilla

Murray Walker

Dribbler

Goferrarigo

Pumpdoc

Shane

Cavallino

Ykick

Autumnpuma

Medilloni

Bradspeedman

Katy H

C21

Damn, I can't count !! :lol:

Well i did eventually admit i made a mistake with you, i basically misread you, in general terms you seem like a nice guy, ive pretty much forgotten it now anyway, i was having some problems at the time so i was a bit more tetchy and highly strung than usual anyways, and even if it hadn't been resolved i do not keep grudges anyway :P

:whiteflag:

:D

And What the FCUK is Kubica doing in 12th position ahead of Heidfeld???

Did Heidfeld do anything impressive in 2006?

Because Kubica did. He was one of the most impressive rookies during last 10 years.