Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goferrarigo

Sepang Qualifying...

Everybody knows, that Mclaren has good qualifying pace. Has been all the pre-season. In race they can do nothing against Ferrari.

Oh, and the reason Kimi didn't take the pole: Ferrari has restricted engine horsepower in Kimi's motor to be on the safe side. This way they didn't have to change the engine.

What??????? The pure bred racer who has balls and NEVER plays conservatively like the dull Alonso has his revs limited?????????????????????

Oh no!!!!!!!! This is the death of F1 and, probably, the whole Universe as we know it.

:rolleyes:

not the most exciting quali session i've ever seen, sad to see Honda havent moved forward at all, not surprising that ferrari & mclaren take the front 2 rows, no standout performances for me really, except Wurz who was exceptionally poo

No, wurz had a gearbox failure.

Everybody knows, that Mclaren has good qualifying pace. Has been all the pre-season. In race they can do nothing against Ferrari.

Oh, and the reason Kimi didn't take the pole: Ferrari has restricted engine horsepower in Kimi's motor to be on the safe side. This way they didn't have to change the engine.

:lol: Raikkonen gets beaten, the excuses start. I would pretend to be shocked, but really I am not. If the engine was that much of a risk it would have been changed. I can't remember who said it but I think we are now at:

Alonso: 2 WDC's

Raikkonen: 2 million and 1 excuses

But please keep them coming, it makes for funny reading

What??????? The pure bred racer who has balls and NEVER plays conservatively like the dull Alonso has his revs limited?????????????????????

Oh no!!!!!!!! This is the death of F1 and, probably, the whole Universe as we know it.

:lol: classic

Wow, look at Honda, Renault and Toyota now. Really slow cars. things are certainly a lot different this year. Mclaren certainly looks better this year on the bridgestones.

Great job by young Nico again! I think I might have a new favourite young driver, a one who is fast, in a fast-ish car and ZERO hype surrounding him! I hope he spoils a plan or two tomorrow with a quick start!

Go Nico! Go Williams!

It's just the difference between Mclaren and Ferrari. At the end of the season it will pay off.

Kimi has already shown his balls ( I mean methaphorically) , maybe now it's Fernando's turn. He was good, have to admit that...

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=200203

It's clear from the above that Alonso's on lighter fuel load & hopes to put the Ferraris under pressure to match his initial race pace i.e force the Ferraris to overrev & hope that they go ka-boom. Hope Ferrari can call his bluff.

thats classic alonso trying to downplay expectations before the race. I was hoping a two time world champion would have more balls than this. this is what makes Alonso boring to watch, I would rather hear him say "Heck yeah, I am going to take the car fight with it to win" rather than, "ooh I am going to paint my nails and play it safe with the media, I really hope they don't expect me to win, I don't want these people to raise their expectation....."

BAH!!!! :yawn:

We dont want Vodka in Kimi. I would scratch my eyes out if i saw Kimi's penis on television.

:eusa_think:

Great job by young Nico again! I think I might have a new favourite young driver, a one who is fast, in a fast-ish car and ZERO hype surrounding him! I hope he spoils a plan or two tomorrow with a quick start!

Go Nico! Go Williams!

Nico has been really impressive, It's like he has grown a lot mentally during wintertime...

Last year was really good learning for him, you wouldn't believe he is only 21 years old... younger than Hamilton...

He seems to have now really great ability to handle pressure.

If Kimi has to take a enigne change now, he can his car with how much ever fuel he like right? or is he restricted to his q3 fuel load???

O would rather trust F1.com which says there are changes , rather than Home of Sport

They are both saying there are changes, but David made his apparently before FP3 which means no penalty incurred because he failed to finish in Australia.

I've read Red Bull quotes from motorsport.com and there is no mention of being dropped back so I believe he won't be.

No, wurz had a gearbox failure.

:lol: Raikkonen gets beaten, the excuses start. I would pretend to be shocked, but really I am not. If the engine was that much of a risk it would have been changed. I can't remember who said it but I think we are now at:

Alonso: 2 WDC's

Raikkonen: 2 million and 1 excuses

But please keep them coming, it makes for funny reading

:lol: classic

Based on that post your the one who is panicking. Furtheron, that last paragraph is funny considering it is *known* that Raikkonen engine has suffered some damage. Dennis himself has actually pretty much admitted ferrari got better race pace (in his opinion its F2007 ability to keep tires cooler than Mclaren).

http://www.f1-racing.com/view-article.php?newsid=200579

One thing i find funny is how nearly everyone had to change their floor plans (including Mclaren btw) and everyone keeps saying it does not affect them really.

Kay Zee, i think Coulthard used his engine in saturday free practice that has to be done with race engine. That is why he gets penalty, would slightly explain his qualify as he knew 10 place penalty.

I am not panicking about anything, i just find the excuses funny.

There was no such admittance of Damage, the only admittance was that a water cooling system leaked on Raikkonen's car and that the engine had been a little bit hotter than they would like. If the engine was physically damaged, they would have changed it, simple as. Dropping off the RPM is not going to save a physically damaged engine, it will fail at some point.

And according to ITV-F1 he starts in 13th, so there will be no grid penalty as far as I am aware.

Yeah agree, Nico Rosberg has been really impressive. And Williams as well, they have been suprisingly quick. I reckon he will battle with the BMWs and Toyota's for points today.

Youve got to be kidding me. That was a brand new engine and it died within about 10 laps. Bloody French.

HAng on, didn't Newey say the Renault engine is much better that is why they paid millions more to get it. Doesn't Reanult send dozens of engineers while FErrari send two? Aren't Ferrari just engine suppliers, while Renault and Red Bull are practically dating?

Sack Newey. That 10 million can be put to better use elsewhere. Like getting a good driver to replace that old relic. Red Bull don't get F1, I doubt a company whose entire existence is based on a huge fraud ever would. They are trying to bulls##t their way through F1.

Meanwhile Kimi's engine ssurvived fine.

No lol, that is just you and your wish to troll again. The reason they went for Renault is because

A: They get the same equipment as the works team, not inferior equipment

B: Renault make a working relationship with Red Bull to develop the performance of the engines.

They can be developed, they are allowed to modify certain parts of them, and they can still alter the torque characteristics

Hardly something that you need two teams for...

They don't give inferior engines because they can't. Ferrari give STR and Spyker the same engines this year.

I seriously doubt ferrari would allow them to run at the same horsepower, there is probably something altered in their design