Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dribbler

Invent A Word

Go on! It's free! Invent a word and give its meaning. For example,

Eargasm- The feeling one gets from listening to a great piece of music or hearing an engine in anger.

Inspired by F1fanatic;

Wiglet- an aerodynamic device normally found on a Formula One racing car. Shaped like a bovril flavoured savoury snack.

I like a word from Dr Nick Riviera from the Simpson's.

Assohorizontology

Homer is trying to gain 61 lbs to get onto disability, so Dr Nick tells him to start a slow steady gorging process combined with "Assohorizontology".

Well, it made me laugh.

I have now added this word to my spell checker! :D

[quote name='goferrarigo' post='190334' date='Apr 21 2007, 04:09 PM']Thingy - refered to any moing part of which you don't know the name[/quote]

Or maybe [b]Thingymajig[/b] - a tactile object whicch you dont know the real name of :D

hdyronuclear bomb- A nuclear device mixed with Hydrogen & Nitrogen!

Comparative c#ckametry: The ancient science of measuring willies. Most debates on LH vs FA vs KR fall into this category.

Woeking - The act of walking back to the pits after your Mercedes engine fails.

Illmower - A lawnmower with a Mclaren F1 engine.

Fryinitus - Inspired by Nick Fry - The condition where people have had so much plastic surgery / treatment that they have a permanently fixed smile.

Fryinitus - Inspired by Nick Fry - The condition where people have had so much plastic surgery / treatment that they have a permanently fixed smile.

Doesnt Tony Blair have that condition aswell?

Chim - Kimberley and Cheryl from Girls Aloud, the two fittest women to ever grace this planet!

Preciselessness- The active pursuit of avoiding any accury in ones statement.

Chim - Kimberley and Cheryl from Girls Aloud, the two fittest women to ever grace this planet!

So can they run a marathon. If not then they obviously arnt that fit.

Lewtastic [adj] - Used to describe any overtaking move in an F1 car that makes your jaw drop in awe and wonder.

Other than the first lap of races has Hamilton actually overtaken anyone yet. My memory is abit fuzzy at the moment.

Other than the first lap of races has Hamilton actually overtaken anyone yet. My memory is abit fuzzy at the moment.

Other than...? Anything past the lights going out certainly counts. If you want to see Hammy pull some Lewtastic moves, look for his GP2 footage.

Woeking - The act of walking back to the pits after your Mercedes engine fails.

Illmower - A lawnmower with a Mclaren F1 engine.

:clap3:

Lewtastic [adj] - Used to describe any overtaking move in an F1 car that makes your jaw drop in awe and wonder.

Pumatastic.

Saying that word... makes me think of dropping something other than my jaw. :blink:

Pumatastic.

:blush: