Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wez

The Only Good Thing About Bernie Is...

Tamara Ecclestone... WOW!

Bernie could very well end up being my father in law...

7b_227538.jpg

TamaraEccelestone_226669.jpg

1b_227527.jpg

3b_227532.jpg

5b_227536.jpg

7b_227538.jpg

TamaraEccelestone_226669.jpg

1b_227527.jpg

3b_227532.jpg

5b_227536.jpg

Are you kiddng? For the money, I would even marry Bernie himself!

Are you kiddng? For the money, I would even marry Bernie himself!

She could be the biggest b!tch in the world, I dont care! Marrying her is a win win situation!!! :lol:

She could be the biggest b!tch in the world, I dont care! Marrying her is a win win situation!!! :lol:

:lol: indeed!

Ok here's the deal: you marry her and then adopt me as your son!

what a weird coincidence, I swear to god I wanted to make a thread about the exact subject matter a few days ago, but been so busy I did'nt have time collecting her pics....

Eh. Not bad. Not good enough to be in the top 100 sexiest list, though.

No, sorry, but you can't call me a homo for not liking a flat girl with an iffy face whose father sucks at life.

Once you see Lucy Pinder everyone just looks...bad.

BESIDES MY FUTURE WIFE WHO I LOVE VERY MUCH...

(Just in case she's going through my history and finds this...)

Problem with Tamara is that you really couldn't talk dirty to her about Daddy without throwing up could you?

Once you see Lucy Pinder everyone just looks...bad.

What is it with Miss Pinder? I've slept with her (twice) and, frankly, it's no wonder she has to pay guys.

BESIDES MY FUTURE WIFE WHO I LOVE VERY MUCH..

What is it with ... erm, yeah exactly! :P

Problem with Tamara is that you really couldn't talk dirty to her about Daddy without throwing up could you?

What is it with Miss Pinder? I've slept with her (twice) and, frankly, it's no wonder she has to pay guys.

What is it with ... erm, yeah exactly! :P

:lol:

The thing with Miss Pinder is that with Miss Ecclestone, my girlfriend when I was 13 had larger ones than her, and she was kinda anoerexic-looking. With Miss Pinder, you get what she pays you for :P

Not for me: a high profile and high maintenance woman... She called me many times but I told her to go with Bernie grandady! (She got an awfull chilhood and needs a dady and a grandaddy and a huge walet!)

In Argentina we call them "cats": they

I refuse to believe that girl came from that man's genes/sperm (that's a gross thought in itself). Bernie has a face like a bucket of smashed crabs - I fair dinkum reckon Mrs Bernie has been enjoying herself - and you can't blame her.

Does Bernie have a son? Please God don't let there be a "Mini-Me Bernie" running around.

Then again...CLONES!!! He has the money to do it. WILL WE NEVER BE RID OF THIS MAN???!!! :wacko:

:lol:

Bernie sperm :blink:

What an awkward thought.

That's all I'll say. If you want the details, ask Mr. Jean Todt. He and his team know all about Bernie sperm.

There is no Bernard Jr, thank god! If there was, I reckon he'd look a bit like Harry Potter, since we all no Bernie's never banged Mrs. Bernie. The details of his sex life: Bernie pays Mrs. Bernie to marry him. Mrs. Bernie gives him the money back to not have to bang him. Then Mrs. Bernie steals money from Bernie's bank account, has an affair, and makes Tamara. Then she pays Bernie some of the Berniebucks she stole to convince him it was he who made Tamara.

Yes, she's not bad and all BUT she can't drive a car FOR Sh#t, boo

Which is EXACTLY what men look at when looking for a woman :P

:lol: Indeed Andres. Don't mind Antonia, she's still young and innocent.

You know, looking at Tamara again, she isn't even all *that* good looking imho. OK she's a damn sight prettier than Bernie, but then any girl would hope to be.

You know, looking at Tamara again, she isn't even all *that* good looking imho. OK she's a damn sight prettier than Bernie, but then any girl would hope to be.

Thank God someone agrees with me!

Just how tall is Mrs. Bernie? I can't imagine Bernie having a kid with so much height!

I don't think that it's marriage that has affected me. I think I felt this way before ...

In my experience, women with looks like that (and that much money) tend to be one of two extremes: High-maintenance attention-whores (see any of the twenty-something crowd currently popular in the U.S. tabloids. I don't follow U.K./Euro tabloids), or complete sluts, that do it to p**s dad off. (Can I use that word? Will it get nannified?) :redcard::wacko::lol::rolleyes: (Edit: So, the word I expected to get nannified didn't, and one that I didn't expect, did ... Go figure.)

My current theory is that men get the hottest woman they can afford, and women get the richest man they can attract. And as our stock rises as we get older, the ladies' drops ... 'Course, I'm happily married, and Mrs Yoda is the hottest woman on the planet. Can't post piccies, because you'll all be beating down our door to meet her. B):wub:

I don't think that it's marriage that has affected me. I think I felt this way before ...

In my experience, women with looks like that (and that much money) tend to be one of two extremes: High-maintenance attention-whores (see any of the twenty-something crowd currently popular in the U.S. tabloids. I don't follow U.K./Euro tabloids), or complete sluts, that do it to p**s dad off. (Can I use that word? Will it get nannified?) :redcard::wacko::lol::rolleyes: (Edit: So, the word I expected to get nannified didn't, and one that I didn't expect, did ... Go figure.)

My current theory is that men get the hottest woman they can afford, and women get the richest man they can attract. And as our stock rises as we get older, the ladies' drops ... 'Course, I'm happily married, and Mrs Yoda is the hottest woman on the planet. Can't post piccies, because you'll all be beating down our door to meet her. B):wub:

I rate thats a fair assumption!!!

You should write a monthly column for FHM!