Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Alonso Demoted To Sixth In Hungary

So much negativity towards a guy that didn't do anything but do his job... You guys should just admit it.. Your boy Alonso is crap and a cry baby. He's getting his arse kicked by some mixed race man and you lot just absolutely hates it!!!! lol

Are you watching the same WDC? Maybe in London the races are differents to the ones i watch in the caribean sea :naughty:

LH ignores the directive to move over in Q3 and Alonso ignores the lollipop man. Seems an equitable response to me, but only Alonso is penalised?

I wouldn't blame FIA but I think McLaren-Mercedes shoud do/say something.

Presumably that was purely to avoid a grid penalty though. Lewis disobeyed team orders, which obviously is not going to go down well, but Alonso's retaliation (if indeed that's what it was- hard to tell with all this misinformation) was his own doing I would think, and will not have gone down at all well with Ron either. My guess is that both drivers will have a somewhat stern talking to (that's British understatement right there), especially now that Ron's damage limitation exercise has failed.

McLaren need to get their house in order.

Why would siding with Alonso avoid a grid penalty? They'd seized the radio communications so there was no way of avoiding it. Alonso can't really get a good talking too because Ron did the same as him; lie. Can you imagine that?

Ron: Analysing our selection of latex based ground adhesion devices? You circumvent the truth for whom?

Alonso: Same people as you?

Ron: Minor technicality. <Hamilton grinning in background>

Alonso: The stewards are unfair, I use my best excuse, I saved it so long, didn't even use it for handing in my maths homework too late... and they don't accept it.

Ron: They were in possession of our electromagnetic communication devices. You ignoramus.

Alonso: Look, we're so similar, you like to lie, I lie, I like to sulk, you sulk...a lot.

Ron: <Stern look turns to Hamilton> We confabulated over the qualifying order and strategical arrangements multitudinous times over the last twenty four hours. Every infinitesimal detail was mediated so that we could obtain another front row, however this stratagem?

Lewis: A voice came to me, I think it was God. I saw the future, I am the future. Do not question me.

Exactly! and the stupid Ron announces the fact to the whole world

:dam:

Hohoho.

You think team orders are banned in qualifying? Damn! If it was every team in every session would face the stewards.

Hohoho.

Why would siding with Alonso avoid a grid penalty?

If Alonso or his engineers acted to deliberately block Hamilton, and Ron had sided with Lewis, then Alonso would definitely have been penalised by the stewards, thus depriving McLaren of a one-two. By attempting to blame Lewis he at least gets both his drivers on the front row.

Except of course it didn't work- since Lewis wasn't infringing any rules (except internal ones) his earlier actions were deemed irrelevant. Worth a try though wouldn't you say?

What shady tactics are you on about? Why don't you then go ahead and blame Lewis for Global warming!!

Not yet...I am waiting until he blows up and lets out all the gas for that.

I'll give you a nice easy example - If someone sleeps with your partner and you shoot him/her dead in revenge - Who is to blame? The person, for sleeping with your partner or you, for taking the law into your own hands and committing a felony

Was Ron Dennis lying about Alonso being held by they guy at the GPS?

You give the benefit of the doubt to your beloved... Yes, we should crucify Fernando Alonso, he did what the team told him to do. Hamilton did not and he will get away with it.

If Alonso or his engineers acted to deliberately block Hamilton, and Ron had sided with Lewis, then Alonso would definitely have been penalised by the stewards, thus depriving McLaren of a one-two. By attempting to blame Lewis he at least gets both his drivers on the front row.

Except of course it didn't work- since Lewis wasn't infringing any rules (except internal ones) his earlier actions were deemed irrelevant. Worth a try though wouldn't you say?

Like I said... they knew the radios had been taken so there was no need to side with Alonso. They committed corporate suicide and the ship went down with the captain...

I find it incredible that you still blame Lewis for this whole mess when Alonso is the one to blame.

I'll give you a nice easy example - If someone sleeps with your partner and you shoot him/her dead in revenge - Who is to blame? The person, for sleeping with your partner or you, for taking the law into your own hands and committing a felony

Crap crap crap crap crap example!

Murder is the worst thing you can do... blocking your team mate from pitting is not the worst thing you can do in F1.

More like, you catch you partner in bed with someone you know, you are angry and tell them to leave, but in them getting to the door your anger has increased and you stop them from leaving. Stand by the door and as they try to get out punch them.

That's better.

This is one race where I will definitely be watching all the build up. Given the nature of the Hungaroring, after all this nonsense, the build up will probably be more entertaining than the race...

Apparently this (according to the unreliable Times) is what was exchanged when Lewis got back from the pits:

The 22-year-old from Stevenage exchanged angry words with Dennis as he returned to the pits, reportedly saying:

What you have to do is isolate the two - Lewis demonstrated petulance by ignoring an order to yield a position to Nando. Why Nando was so slow in that opening phase escapes me as Kimi was even trying to overtake and locked up his wheels in doing so. It is fair to assume that at Nando's early pace there would have been a danger of Lewis being overtaken by both Nando and Kimi if he reduced his pace, so I give Lewis the benefit of the doubt there. His actions, however, did not prevent a driver from completing a lap.

Nando, as a form of revenge, then decided to claim the extra lap he was 'owed' by deliberately holding Lewis up in the pits when cleared to depart by the lolipop man. This act has been deemed illegal and Alonso punished accordingly. If that were the great Schumi he would have probably found a way to stall the car at the crucial point and then restart it, delaying his team mate in the same way.

Hope this helps

I'm starting to understand now! Hamilton should've followed team orders & Alonso held up Hamilton & deserves to get penalised! tbh, it's pretty much all going in the direction of Ron Dennis. He's taking both sides who both acted like little 2 year olds on the circuit & in the pit lane! It's pathetic & at the worst possible time after being found guilty over spying on Ferrari!

Like I said... they knew the radios had been taken so there was no need to side with Alonso. They committed corporate suicide and the ship went down with the captain...

Curiously enough, no one dared to reply in a satisfactory way to your claim that, should Ron conspire with Alonso to hinder Lewis, the OBVIOUS thing would have been to blame it to some misunderstanding instead of blaming another of his own drivers.

I give you that Ron can be stupid.

I can also give you that Alonso can be stupid.

But they are not THAT stupid.

Somebody call the photocopy guy.

Apparently this (according to the unreliable Times) is what was exchanged when Lewis got back from the pits:

That is the first time I've laughed at one of your posts

:lol:

Come on, that's a bit melodramatic! Worse things happen at sea you know.....

Yeah I guess if the radio chatter was going to conclusively prove Alonso held up Hammy then McLaren should have just been truthful. But I can't think of any other explanation for Ron's statement.

That is the first time I've laughed at one of your posts

:lol:

Come on, that's a bit melodramatic! Worse things happen at sea you know.....

Yeah I guess if the radio chatter was going to conclusively prove Alonso held up Hammy then McLaren should have just been truthful. But I can't think of any other explanation for Ron's statement.

How is it? They have got themselves disqualified as a team from this race for no reason. That could cost them the WCC as the next few races are circuits that suit the Ferrari.

A captain doesn't need to go down with his ship and vice versa. Ron didn't need to back Alonso up.

How is it? They have got themselves disqualified as a team from this race for no reason. That could cost them the WCC as the next few races are circuits that suit the Ferrari.

A captain doesn't need to go down with his ship and vice versa. Ron didn't need to back Alonso up.

So why did he?

I'm not sure what the radio chatter does prove though. It sounds to me (and I'm probably wrong) as if McLaren wanted to hold Lewis up for 20 seconds, perhaps so that he had to waste his super soft tyres' optimum performance on the out lap. Then Alonso might have unilaterally added an extra 10 seconds. Perhaps the team decided to do this in person (ie not recorded on the radio systems) but in that case I wonder why the lollpop was raised, and why Alonso started to ask about his tyres 20 seconds after the pit stop had finished. In this interpretation, Ron has been quite clever to appear to side with Alonso but may not actually have done so, to (try to) protect Alonso from penalties.

Curiously enough, no one dared to reply in a satisfactory way to your claim that, should Ron conspire with Alonso to hinder Lewis, the OBVIOUS thing would have been to blame it to some misunderstanding instead of blaming another of his own drivers.

I give you that Ron can be stupid.

I can also give you that Alonso can be stupid.

But they are not THAT stupid.

Somebody call the photocopy guy.

Yes, you take all these complicated stories and strip them to the bare bones (MW must be good at this) and they have the most strange reasoning. Why defend Alonso? Why take documents?

Then the most simple stories always seem to have the wrong verdict! No penalty for Fisi it seems as the stewards were lost in the Mclaren case.

This is terrible and crazy, there are several things I dont understand:

1. The explanation given by Lewis was somewhat correct if you recall on TV Raikkonen did make a lunge by Alonso and almost got past him, therefore Raikkonen's car was close. Was this an excuse or not remains to be seen, it does seem that Hamilton had some problem with Alonso at the start of qualifying.

We have seen Mclaren hold the second car up for half a lap (last race I think Alonso was held for half a minute to enable optimum running). So this is nothing new.

2. The lollipop going up is normally the universal signal for the car to leave the pits, so why Alonso did not leave is surely questionable considering that Mclaren explain the engineer controls the car, I dont think its strictly true. Although the stewards report makes no point that Alonso was told to leave the pitbox so I dont quite know how they could have punished him as they have not proved he was contravening any rule.

3. The fact Alonso was held for 20 seconds with a clear track, did the guy with the GPS system get it wrong? WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

Alonso MUST have held it up!!!! I know why!!! :D Alonso came out directly behind a Ferrari! Wasnt this Kimi's Ferrari??? THEREFORE he couldnt have gone at the time allotted by the GPS guy as he came out directly behind a Ferrari therefore negating the whole point of using the GPS system (THE ONLY car on the track as the Stewards report points out and Alonso came out behind it???). What do you think???? Its surely lies going on here as Alonso came out behind a Ferrari when the shot of him was picked up, therefore he surely HELD himself up as the GPS guy and race engineer would have told him to go!

Yes, you take all these complicated stories and strip them to the bare bones (MW must be good at this) and they have the most strange reasoning. Why defend Alonso? Why take documents?

Then the most simple stories always seem to have the wrong verdict! No penalty for Fisi it seems as the stewards were lost in the Mclaren case.

No wonder Fisi got away with it. Truth is (according to some photocopy guy I know) that the whole Alonso/Ron saga was quickly decided through team radio to cover up Fisi's wrongdoings. It makes as much sense as the official version of the story, anywyays. :what:

No wonder Fisi got away with it. Truth is (according to some photocopy guy I know) that the whole Alonso/Ron saga was quickly decided through team radio to cover up Fisi's wrongdoings. It makes as much sense as the official version of the story, anywyays. :what:

Perhaps Fisi is going to support Mclaren in the Appeal later on and make attacks on Ferrari... we'll have to wait and see. I e-mailed a news site to ask where the story disappeared to and whether they knew if nothing had happened or whether a decision of no action was made.

No matter how many scenarios I think up nothing can make sense of today's actions. Something always doesn't fit. Perhaps I should think about it until I fall asleep, they say your last thought is what you dream. The answers could be waiting for us there. :eusa_think: Possibly two different realities clashed together causing a momentary switch over from one world's F1 to the others. Perhaps it happens everytime we go to Hungary for F1? Would make sense as to why Button won last year... :ph34r:

Perhaps Fisi is going to support Mclaren in the Appeal later on and make attacks on Ferrari... we'll have to wait and see.
If Fisi is linked with this situation then if Alonso gets the boot by Ronnie then Fisi is in with a good chance of replacing him! If so, Alonso will move back to Renault, where he should belong instead of getting into confusing rows with Ron about Hamilton!