Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KoolMonkey

Ode To The Humble Lewis Hamilton

I can't belive it , FA wasn't beaten fair a square the problem is that LH was helped in hungary he always talk in the media saying he is more

attached to the team trying inderectly influence the team members to favour him,

and even last race he was very lucky and like KR said if they had been informed about the tyre it will be a differetn story so shame on FIA ,

and is better the FIA go in public saying that they want the first rookie to win the WDC plain and simply....

now he is even worsining saying that he want pay rise doesn't want FA in the team etc...he is a ****in black idiot boy trying to be one of the greats

thta in my opinion even if this year he can win , from next year on all other big names such as KR, FM, FA and even NH and NR are all going out

to queeze him.

i hope and wish FA goes to renault so he can beat him instanlty....and hoping that Mclaren be as failures as 2006 was ....

cheers .

You're temperamental, short-fused and obnoxious. No need to be a racist too bud...

I don't see what his race has got to do with this....

Maybe it's a compliment considering that one of the sporting greats of these past few generations is black?

Maybe it's a compliment considering that one of the sporting greats of these past few generations is black?

Am I missing something, you're not serious? ****in black idiot boy

I can't belive it , FA wasn't beaten fair a square the problem is that LH was helped in hungary he always talk in the media saying he is more attached to the team trying inderectly influence the team members to favour him.

he is a ****in black idiot boy trying to be one of the greats

well yes that is true...this is under the belt!whenever there were rumours about fernando moving to anther team, he stated that he loves the team/he is loyal and wants to stay with them for ever etc....but it's ok...this is his character and of course these "dirty games" are common in f1...

however that "black idiot boy"wasn't really necessary,mate....!you are being a bit racist!what difference does lewis' skin colour make?i don't get it!

Am I missing something, you're not serious? ****in black idiot boy

No, I was not serious, Brad, you should know me better than that! Merely a bad attempt to diffuse a situation with a touch of humour before it all kicks off. :lol:

I don't see what his race has got to do with this....

This is F1. His "race" has everything to do with it. *drum roll*

:clap3:

It's about time you came up with a witty remark - all this plane flying is making you grumpy old b@stard! :lol:

:nono1: I hardly think this is a laughing matter Andres. I expected better from you. Try to imagine what black people have gone through over the centuries and you will get some idea of the gravity of the issue. Don't make me come over there and beat your jewish a## for being so insensitive.

:nono1: I hardly think this is a laughing matter Andres. I expected better from you. Try to imagine what black people have gone through over the centuries and you will get some idea of the gravity of the issue. Don't make me come over there and beat your jewish a## for being so insensitive.

:lol:

Come and get it! I can beat your skinny Anglo Saxon a## any time!

@Paul: was I so grumpy lately? Sorry, I did not notice!

@Paul: was I so grumpy lately? Sorry, I did not notice!

What do you mean lately? :lol:

I was just kidding as I've not seen you posting much while I have been on - keep missing you. And I do mean that in a really lovey-dovey, I want to have your babies sense of the word :D

it is not racist etc.... think what you want , is he black yes so ****in black that's all

if he was white i would say **** face or else...

when i don't like comments i don't reply if i do cos i respect the person opinion, mine is what it is so what is the issue.

i am fed up with F1 hiring kids i want b#####d animals drivers so i get excited of whtaching a race...

not ciccio bello drivers....

it is not racist etc.... think what you want , is he black yes so ****in black that's all

when i don't like comments i don't reply if i do cos i respect the person opinion, mine is what it is so what is the issue.

i am fed up with F1 hiring kids i want b#####d animals drivers so i get excited of whtaching a race...

You need to enroll for anger management...

Your **** post would **** been **** comprehensible if it weren't due to **** **** **** many asterisks.

Try **** **** **** you **** **** **** with **** *** and **** ****.

Just my opinion.

You know what really p!sses me off? When people put ****in and miss off the g or an ' at the end of it - it's just lazy.

Your **** post would **** been **** comprehensible if it weren't due to **** **** **** many asterisks.

Try **** **** **** you **** **** **** with **** *** and **** ****.

Just my opinion.

thanks mate **** your opinion....

What's up, chaps? It's only Kenneth being himself. I quite missed him.

i don't now why all this fuss because i said black...

this goes for all of you to be honest everyone is a bit racist in everyday life ...so just first agree that a bit you are , then stop

bother others because they have courage to stated in public....

i don't now why all this fuss because i said black...

this goes for all of you to be honest everyone is a bit racist in everyday life ...so just first agree that a bit you are , then stop

bother others because they have courage to stated in public....

That may be true of you, not everyone.

What's up, chaps? It's only Kenneth being himself. I quite missed him.

**** you, Russ. You **** miss the **** **** **** to the ****.

That would **** **** so you **** **** **** **** **** skinny Anglo Saxon a##.

I'll have you know my arse is sumptuously padded, in the English tradition, thank you. Unlike your ***** Gaucho ****** ****** up the ****** pampas.

**** you, Russ. You **** miss the **** **** **** to the ****.

That would **** **** so you **** **** **** **** **** skinny Anglo Saxon a##.

cheers man i think you have taken the mad cow diseases.... try a black d#ck so maybe you can get over it...since you love blacks that much....