Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yoda McFly

Thank $diety

So, what's everyone going to b!tch about over the off-season?

I intend to complain about (American) Football and Hockey ...

Anyone else?

:mf_tongue:

Anyone else?

I think i might also complain about American Football aswell. Why do they need all those pads anyway :D

I think i might also complain about American Football aswell. Why do they need all those pads anyway :D

The pads prevent the big black folk from crushing the little white folk's bones.

Anyone else?

Why hockey??

Why hockey??

'Cuz I still haven't decided if I care enough about the NHL yet to start watching again ... And there's always something to complain about in any sport one follows.

'Cuz I still haven't decided if I care enough about the NHL yet to start watching again ... And there's always something to complain about in any sport one follows.

National Hoolagin League.

Official Faider hater................

- Paul Tracy (well, he's always good for a laugh) :)

- The lack of decent winter racing - ok, so A1GP can act as a filler-in, but in the UK you have to subscribe to Satellite to watch it and that hacks me off

- The annual statement by Coulthard that this year is *the* year that he is going to win the WDC

- Honda's new F1 car colour scheme

- The price of eggs

- That you can't get a good window cleaner

:)

- Paul Tracy (well, he's always good for a laugh) :)

- The lack of decent winter racing - ok, so A1GP can act as a filler-in, but in the UK you have to subscribe to Satellite to watch it and that hacks me off

- The annual statement by Coulthard that this year is *the* year that he is going to win the WDC

- Honda's new F1 car colour scheme

- The price of eggs

- That you can't get a good window cleaner

:)

Couthard hasnt made that statement since joining Red Bull back in 2005.

Anyone else?

Well my NFL team is undefeated, so I have nothing to whine about :mf_tongue:

And the Bruins are unexpectedly 6-2...but the NHL itself, lots to whine about. It's like a hot girl who loves you, but won't **** you because it's against her religious beliefs. You have so much hope for it, but in the end, it leaves you feeling empty.

And if the Sox lose tonight, I'll be bitchin' up a storm tomorrow...

And the Bruins are unexpectedly 6-2...but the NHL itself, lots to whine about. It's like a hot girl who loves you, but won't **** you because it's against her religious beliefs. You have so much hope for it, but in the end, it leaves you feeling empty.

Dammit the Sox won...

This thread should have been around earlier in the year as i would have been able to post a constant stream of complaints about my beloved Sydney Swans.

Actually ive just thought of on. I still cant believe a Paul Roos traded Adam Schnieder and Sean Dempster for pick 26 with the Saints. Dempster may have been a fringe player but Schnieder was class and was worth alot more. Its sad to think that he will never be in the Red and the White again :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkKfKqXkaLw

Red Sox Nation...

Two boys are playing hockey on the pond on Boston Common, when one is attacked by a vicious Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy took his hockey stick and managed to wedge it down the dog's collar and twist, luckily breaking the dog's neck and stopping its attack.

A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy.

"Young Bruins Fan Saves friend from Vicious Animal..." he starts writing in his notebook.

"But, I'm not a Bruins Fan," the little hero replied. "Sorry, since we're in Boston, I just assumed you were," said the reporter and starts again.

"Red Sox Fan Rescues Friend from Horrific attack..." he continued writing in his notebook.

"I'm not a Red Sox fan either!" The boy said.

"I assumed everyone in Boston was either for the Bruins or the Red Sox. So, what team do you root for?" the reporter asked.

"I'm a Yankees fan!" the child beamed. The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes:

"Little b#####d from New York Kills Beloved Family Pet."

:lol:

Red Sox Nation...

Two boys are playing hockey on the pond on Boston Common, when one is attacked by a vicious Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy took his hockey stick and managed to wedge it down the dog's collar and twist, luckily breaking the dog's neck and stopping its attack.

A reporter who was strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy.

"Young Bruins Fan Saves friend from Vicious Animal..." he starts writing in his notebook.

"But, I'm not a Bruins Fan," the little hero replied. "Sorry, since we're in Boston, I just assumed you were," said the reporter and starts again.

"Red Sox Fan Rescues Friend from Horrific attack..." he continued writing in his notebook.

"I'm not a Red Sox fan either!" The boy said.

"I assumed everyone in Boston was either for the Bruins or the Red Sox. So, what team do you root for?" the reporter asked.

"I'm a Yankees fan!" the child beamed. The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes:

"Little b#####d from New York Kills Beloved Family Pet."

:lol:

:lol::lol:

Politics, racism and religion.......... that'll get this place hopping........ :lol: