Eric 0 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Absolutely right Made love with Jordan??? You mean the English model Jordan, as in Katy Price??? see: http://www.jordanfanclub.co.uk/ Damn I am always in the worng place at the wrong time No, she made love to him/her/it: jordan Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Grabthaw the Hammerslayer 4 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 No, she made love to him/her/it: jordan She made love to Jordan??? She made love to Jordan?????? What? All of it???? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Well, when I Google imaged Jordan to find more Jordans for her to make love to, after skipping over pages of some fake-boobed bimbo, I found the flag of Jordan and underneath it said "Buy Viagra in Jordan" So we can confirm that using the power of Viagra, she made love to the entire country of Jordan. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Grabthaw the Hammerslayer 4 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 ....she made love to the entire country of Jordan. Thats 5.9 million people.... with an average of 5 mins * per person = 56 years. Damn she looks good for her age Well, when I Google imaged Jordan to find more Jordans for her to make love to.... You mean making love to the whole of Jordan is not enough??? * Eric I know in your case that its usually more like 30 seconds Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Thats 5.9 million people.... with an average of 5 mins * per person = 56 years. Damn she looks good for her age You mean making love to the whole of Jordan is not enough??? * Eric I know in your case that its usually more like 30 seconds Wow. I wonder how long it would take to make love to the entire world at 5 min each? Why? Cuz I wanna try it!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Grabthaw the Hammerslayer 4 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Wow. I wonder how long it would take to make love to the entire world at 5 min each?Why? Cuz I wanna try it!! About 57,000 years at my reckoning, and that's not allowing for loo-breaks, sleep or lunch. Oh hang on a minute - ewwwww you'd make love to my mum DADDY!!!!! No, even worse, you'd make love to me???!!! <throws up> Eric, I'm not that kind of guy! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 About 57,000 years at my reckoning, and that's not allowing for loo-breaks, sleep or lunch.Oh hang on a minute - ewwwww you'd make love to my mum DADDY!!!!! No, even worse, you'd make love to me???!!! <throws up> Eric, I'm not that kind of guy! I'll save you for last...certainly you won't be alive in 57k years? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Imagine the cigarette you'd have to have after making love to the whole world... EDIT: haha I put 'making love', Eric must be turning me gay. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Imagine the cigarette you'd have to have after making love to the whole world... This is what is wrong with the world. Damn 10 year olds smoking fags. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
goferrarigo 0 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 I don't know. In theory, it is possible.So if I decide to go out and kill 1,000,000 innocent people, and don't get caught, I'm a good guy? I guarantee if Ferrari had stolen documents from McLaren, and all their drivers were guilty like Pedro and Fred, you would be defending their asses. That would make you a terrorist or Hitler, both of which aren't cheating liars... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Yeah, right. You just ran out and got a sex change I've edited my sex Absolutely right Made love with Jordan??? You mean the English model Jordan, as in Katy Price??? see: http://www.jordanfanclub.co.uk/ Damn I am always in the worng place at the wrong time No, she made love to him/her/it: jordan She made love to Jordan???She made love to Jordan?????? What? All of it???? Well, when I Google imaged Jordan to find more Jordans for her to make love to, after skipping over pages of some fake-boobed bimbo, I found the flag of Jordan and underneath it said "Buy Viagra in Jordan"So we can confirm that using the power of Viagra, she made love to the entire country of Jordan. this one,maybe. But the Jordan I was talking about is this one: I don't know his/its name but he's/it's important enough to be in google images!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
goferrarigo 0 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 I've edited my sex Not on TF1 you haven't Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Ralf's bubble has burst. he has had a reality check and i do believe he could be ready to drive for Ron and get back to his top form. I can't believe i just said that but i did. Ralf could do it. Mclaren could be the much needed rocket up his arse. It won't happen, but hey ho. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 But the Jordan I was talking about is this one: I don't know his/its name but he's/it's important enough to be in google images!! wowowowowowowowow. I'm jealous. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Ralf's bubble has burst. he has had a reality check and i do believe he could be ready to drive for Ron and get back to his top form. I can't believe i just said that but i did. Ralf could do it. Mclaren could be the much needed rocket up his arse.It won't happen, but hey ho. Stop copying me in the way I greet my wife. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Not on TF1 you haven't No,on my body.I had a sex change. wowowowowowowowow. I'm jealous. So it's not true...you didn't sleep with him in 1999... YOU LIAR Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 No,on my body.I had a sex change.So it's not true...you didn't sleep with him in 1999... YOU LIAR Hey, get rid of the rainbow text. I'm a liar, not a GAY liar. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 This is what is wrong with the world. Damn 10 year olds smoking fags. You say you disapprove yet you keep selling them to me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
goferrarigo 0 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Hey, get rid of the rainbow text.I'm a liar, not a GAY liar. Oh We all know what your are and are not.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Hey, get rid of the rainbow text.I'm a liar, not a GAY liar. But why should we believe your not gay, you've just admitted your a liar. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Hey, get rid of the rainbow text.I'm a liar, not a GAY liar. Hey,2hours of hard work for getting this offensive reply. :( Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 But why should we believe your not gay, you've just admitted your a liar. Cuz if I was lying I'd be the opposite of what I am: a straight liar. So that'd make me a gay truth-teller. Hey,2hours of hard work for getting this offensive reply. Yeah, I know. I'm sorry Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 Cuz if I was lying I'd be the opposite of what I am: a straight liar. So that'd make me a gay truth-teller. Yeah, I know. I'm sorry This is even more difficult to understand than MW's sentence about obtusity. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted November 25, 2007 This is even more difficult to understand than MW's sentence about obtusity. Stop trying to be deliberately obtuse. I palo esp Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
aussief1 4 Report post Posted November 26, 2007 Ralf to McLaren Supertramp has a song that is most appropriate it's called, "Dreamer" Share this post Link to post Share on other sites