Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Mclaren Confess: We Used More Ferrari Info

Recommended Posts

I note you are trying to chastise me, but not cavallino when he is clearly attempting to provoke members into giving bad responses. Funny that, are you a ferrari fan as well?

It's not rocket science pal, Cav has nearly 7000 posts and joined the forum in June 05 - You on the other hand have barely been here for 2 weeks yet immediately accuse the whole of Argentina of having an inferior legal system :o I'm not saying that one's number of posts makes that person better or worse I just think it is good manners to ease oneself into a community before attacking resident posters - Meeaoni (spell check) is a good example.

I dont mind you as you dont attack me directly, but all I am saying is that if every new poster to TF1 attacked established forumers, from day 1, without getting to know posters first, then this place would not be the peaceful place it is on most occasions.

Quiet one (Andres I think) is one of the good guys on here, something you would have realised if you had taken the time to get to know him first.

For the record I tend to support drivers rather than teams, so Ferrari were a favourite when Michael was there and now Mclaren with Lewis as No:1

Just my take

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not rocket science pal, Cav has nearly 7000 posts and joined the forum in June 05 - You on the other hand have barely been here for 2 weeks yet immediately accuse the whole of Argentina of having an inferior legal system :o I'm not saying that one's number of posts makes that person better or worse I just think it is good manners to ease oneself into a community before attacking resident posters - Meeaoni (spell check) is a good example.

I dont mind you as you dont attack me directly, but all I am saying is that if every new poster to TF1 attacked established forumers, from day 1, without getting to know posters first, then this place would not be the peaceful place it is on most occasions.

Quiet one (Andres I think) is one of the good guys on here, something you would have realised if you had taken the time to get to know him first.

For the record I tend to support drivers rather than teams, so Ferrari were a favourite when Michael was there and now Mclaren with Lewis as No:1

Just my take

;)

well said!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I agree that the FIA sucks. I can agree with anyone else who wants to that Nando acted like a jerk, that Renault also cheated, and even that Max Mosley is a member of a satanist cult and eats little babies for breakfast. All the evil things in the world could not excuse the bad things McLaren did. As simple as that. There are hundreds of homicides in the world every day. That does not mean that if you kill someone you will not become a murderer. That's my whole point! If you agree with this, we can move onto something more interesting, like who is hotter: Cameron Diaz or Catherine Zeta Jones?

I will answer that question, Catherine Zeta Jones is the winner.

EDIT: I told my wife about your question and she said "Catherine Zeta Jone of course" I think she is right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I will answer that question, Catherine Zeta Jones is the winner.

EDIT: I told my wife about your question and she said "Catherine Zeta Jone of course" I think she is right.

Cameron! She still looks like a female.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cav has nearly 7000 posts and joined the forum in June 05

So the fact that he has been here for a long time and I havent excuses him from being a jerk then? get off your pedestal pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So the fact that he has been here for a long time and I havent excuses him from being a jerk then? get off your pedestal pal.

Name calling is not the way of things around here.

Like it or not, a commitment to a forum in the shape of post counts buys you credibility. Time demonstrates whether the quantity is backed up by quality. Some people here have a ridiculously hight post count and spout a lot of nonsense. Some have a more modest one and speak a lot of sense.

I'm somewhere in between. A forum Joe Average, if you please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Name calling is not the way of things around here.

Like it or not, a commitment to a forum in the shape of post counts buys you credibility. Time demonstrates whether the quantity is backed up by quality. Some people here have a ridiculously hight post count and spout a lot of nonsense. Some have a more modest one and speak a lot of sense.

I'm somewhere in between. A forum Joe Average, if you please.

+1 Agree.

He is just your average poster-with-a-shark-on-his-neck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+1 Agree.

He is just your average poster-with-a-shark-on-his-neck.

Ancient Chinese proverb say "Man with normal level of website interraction and unfortunate lack of hair, speak much sense"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Don't do it watching "House". They always diagnose Guillaine Barre Syndrome, even if you just have a head cold.

</obscure medical joke>

I have guillane barre syndrome you insensitive clod.

/obscure geek joke

Yes. factual TV is amazing, probably beyond one like yourself with a room temperature IQ though :)

:lol: Indeed, why bother going to university and study law, it's all on tee vee :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ancient Chinese proverb say "Man with normal level of website interraction and unfortunate lack of hair, speak much sense"

Shouldn't there be some sort of national holiday for that, considering the rarity of such an occasion?? :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Like it or not, a commitment to a forum in the shape of post counts buys you credibility. Time demonstrates whether the quantity is backed up by quality. Some people here have a ridiculously hight post count and spout a lot of nonsense. Some have a more modest one and speak a lot of sense.

Rubbish. It is what you put into a forum, and what you contribute that matters not how often you post. Seeing as Cavallino is evidently only present here to wind other people up, I think it is fair to say he contributes little. On most of the other internet forums I have visited over the years, people like Cavallino would have been banned a long time ago because most good forum staff do not allow people to post flame bait.

Indeed, why bother going to university and study law, it\'s all on tee vee

I don\'t need to study law, because I am not interested in gaining a career in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rubbish. It is what you put into a forum, and what you contribute that matters not how often you post. Seeing as Cavallino is evidently only present here to wind other people up, I think it is fair to say he contributes little. On most of the other internet forums I have visited over the years, people like Cavallino would have been banned a long time ago because most good forum staff do not allow people to post flame bait.

Cavallino has a reputation for being confrontational but intelligent with it. You would only appreciate that with time. Time is not in your favour at the moment because you are new. I have had run-ins with him, laughs, agreements and disagreements. Your rather shallow observation is based on your limited experience of your interraction with him.

The art of tolerance on any web site forum is to be patient with people. It's easy to be unreasnoble because people are not in front of you. If Cav' were in front of you you would be more understanding, i'm sure. It's like me, there would be people i would punch in the throat if they were in front of me because there are a lot of stupid people out there. Get me?

If i joined a company and met someone who had been at that company for a long time, my initial response toward that person would be one of respect and humility. If after time and considered judgement, if my opinion changed because time allowed me to have a different perception, i would say that that would be fair. That's the point i was making. For what it's worth to you, i suggest you do the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It's like me, there would be people i would punch in the throat if they were in front of me because there are a lot of stupid people out there. Get me?

why throat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have guillane barre syndrome you insensitive clod.

/obscure geek joke

:lol: Awesome, thanks Cav! That made my day: I don't get the joke. At all. Woohoo! Someone is a bigger geek than me! :P

And imho Silver Arrows is probably here to wind people up as a prankster. If not, he's more than welcome, though like everyone else I wish he'd add something more than just petty debates and insults.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The question if this would hold in a court in the UK(which has a proper legal system according to the unprejudiced opinion of "Silver Arrows" formed through the safe channel of public media) is not a theoretical one.

With ongoing cases in British and Italian courts, maybe we could wait and see how long this goes and how people respond when they have to worry about jail time and perjury charges. After all, what is the loss of 100million(actually worth 50) in a 500 million budget compared to actual money out of your own income and actual jail time.

In this proper legal system the Ferrari legal team will probably not stand a chance building their case on any of the possible accusations they can think of.

So keep an eye out for the next 5-10 years or so, as this races through the legal channel speedway and you will get your answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
why throat?

Because it's not so obvious and it really hurts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cavallino has a reputation for being confrontational but intelligent with it. You would only appreciate that with time. Time is not in your favour at the moment because you are new. I have had run-ins with him, laughs, agreements and disagreements. Your rather shallow observation is based on your limited experience of your interraction with him.

The art of tolerance on any web site forum is to be patient with people. It's easy to be unreasnoble because people are not in front of you. If Cav' were in front of you you would be more understanding, i'm sure. It's like me, there would be people i would punch in the throat if they were in front of me because there are a lot of stupid people out there. Get me?

If i joined a company and met someone who had been at that company for a long time, my initial response toward that person would be one of respect and humility. If after time and considered judgement, if my opinion changed because time allowed me to have a different perception, i would say that that would be fair. That's the point i was making. For what it's worth to you, i suggest you do the same.

Well said!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Because it's not so obvious and it really hurts.

I once went to a self defence class, the first thing they taught me was how to block someone's punch and then poke them in the throat :lol: It actually is a really horrible feeling if you get them in the right place, but I can't imagine doing that in a fight :lol:

And you've been watching Chuck Norris movies ? :lol:

:lol: Good guys wear black, apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...