Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Errrr.......thick?

A report in Britain's Bolton News says the House of Lords has spent time discussing the need to reduce the thickness of slices of bread, which Baroness Gardener of Parkes suggested would help alleviate Britons' alarming levels of obesity. (Source: Newsoftheweird.com)

A report in Britain's Bolton News says the House of Lords has spent time discussing the need to reduce the thickness of slices of bread, which Baroness Gardener of Parkes suggested would help alleviate Britons' alarming levels of obesity. (Source: Newsoftheweird.com)

Its good to know these politicians arnt wasting time, money and resources on pointless debates.

:lol: Oh come on - it's not that silly! It might be a good way to reduce obesity! Really. Every little helps, and women here are really piling on the pounds now - it's getting serious. Everywhere you look you see unsightly fatties in miniskirts.

:lol: Oh come on - it's not that silly! It might be a good way to reduce obesity! Really. Every little helps, and women here are really piling on the pounds now - it's getting serious. Everywhere you look you see unsightly fatties in miniskirts.

There is nothing worse than fat people who dont realise that they are fat.

Walk away from the mirror and remove the miniskirt. Problem solved.

Ugly people who don't wear balaclavas.

Check. I'll be the one wearing this helmet :D

vader-life-8.jpg

:roll:

Anyway, you're only wearing that so that your heavy breathing to the women will become acceptable.

:roll:

Anyway, you're only wearing that so that your heavy breathing to the women will become acceptable.

Exactly. Though i still have the problem of explaining why i just stuck my head in their cleavage :D

Exactly. Though i still have the problem of explaining why i just stuck my head in their cleavage :D

That's easy - the helmet (no the other one) is heavy :lol:

Agreed, what's worse it when women insist on wearing a short shirt when they have a spare tire around the middle.... this i think is worse...... and I am a women?

Thoughts????

Agreed, what's worse it when women insist on wearing a short shirt when they have a spare tire around the middle.... this i think is worse...... and I am a women?

Thoughts????

That sint a good look. What is even worse though is when you go to the beach and there is a guy weighing 120kg in a speedo (though i must clarify that i dont go to the beach to look at men in speedo's :P )

That sint a good look. What is even worse though is when you go to the beach and there is a guy weighing 120kg in a speedo (though i must clarify that i dont go to the beach to look at men in speedo's :P )

Indeed. Apparently you only go to the beach to look at 120kg men in speedos.

Thoughts????

I can think of worse things! :lol:

I found out today that i live in the fattest region in New South Wales with over 55% of the population overweight. I am certainly not overweight as if you believe the BMI test i am about to keel over from malnourishment :D

Thoughts????

:lol: Yeah that's worse. Old men wearing baggy shiny tracksuits and bling a la Jimmy Saville always makes me laugh..... and I am a man!

BUNS OF STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Very nice. You'd have to be the thickest slice in the loaf not to love that one.

Indeed. Apparently you only go to the beach to look at 120kg men in speedos.

I thought he used a fatsuit to pretend to be one...

About Paul and Ykick's exchange I can only add this: :lolroll:

Indeed.

See here is a photo of ykick below:

post-992-1201571452_thumb.jpg

I thought he used a fatsuit to pretend to be one...

Indeed.

See here is a photo of ykick below:

post-992-1201571452_thumb.jpg

Ahhh I remember it well. He looked like such a stud, the water dripping off his body........................well, obviously dripping very slowly as it had so much ground to cover...............the sunlight glistening off his tanned body, the muscles hiding discreetly.............Good times indeed. :lol:

Ahhh I remember it well. He looked like such a stud, the water dripping off his body........................well, obviously dripping very slowly as it had so much ground to cover...............the sunlight glistening off his tanned body, the muscles hiding discreetly.............Good times indeed. :lol:

You and i had fun that day. Remember when the sun started going down, we both removed our swimming costumes and i made passionate love to you right there on the beach.

You and i had fun that day. Remember when the sun started going down, we both removed our swimming costumes and i made passionate love to you right there on the beach.
:sick22:

Indeed I do, Mr Floppy.

:mellow:

Gee and everything started with "the need to reduce the thickness of slices of bread"...

I love this forum... :lol: