Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Bahrain Gp Quali

I cannot understand Kimi 3 tenths slower than Massa. Fuel?

I think he lacks on concentration!

I think Massa lacks skill :)

great to see Kubica and BMW on pole....

hopefully they will continue this tomorrow...

:thbup:

Nah, BMW aren't in contention for the win most likely. I think that was a glory run.

Likely, still a great lap.

I reckon tommorow's race will be Massa's ... if he will make it to the finish line.

I don't, Massa has never won from pole and he's on the dusty side of the track, I'd be surprised if he wasn't P3 after lap 1.

But I hope Kubica is doing a great job and finish 1st.

Word.

Greatquali, Massa should've got pole, was so much quicker than everyone else but well done to Kubica, fantastic lap & I think it's BMW Sauber's 1st ever pole :clap3:

Great to see Kubi and BMW grabbing the first one but i think that the race is going to be a different storie... Too much difference between RK and NH. Either the German has had problems with the set up or RK is on light fuel (probably a mix of both)

The start is going to be fun... Massa will try to go for it, he needs this win more than the rest. If i were LH i would be really cautious but with KR after him that's something he can't afford. Anyway the guy is a genius at the starts and has the good side of the track so watch out. After the first corner it's going to be Kubica and Massa out (Massa's fault of course) LH 1st, KR 2nd and HK 3rd.

It's amazing how easy is writing crap, i feel like a journalist :lol:

Great to see Kubi and BMW grabbing the first one but i think that the race is going to be a different storie... Too much difference between RK and NH. Either the German has had problems with the set up or RK is on light fuel (probably a mix of both)

The start is going to be fun... Massa will try to go for it, he needs this win more than the rest. If i were LH i would be really cautious but with KR after him that's something he can't afford. Anyway the guy is a genius at the starts and has the good side of the track so watch out. After the first corner it's going to be Kubica and Massa out (Massa's fault of course) LH 1st, KR 2nd and HK 3rd.

It's amazing how easy is writing crap, i feel like a journalist :lol:

:lol:

Yes, you do write a lot of crap :P

I missed qualy, but the fact that the word "Alonso" didn't come up in the whole thread gives me a bad feeling....

WHAT??? 10th??? That's...great... :unsure:

Wonderful! It's been too long since there were more than two teams with a realistic chance to win (Williams), this is what the sport badly needed.

Rumors say Kimi may has ear pains and isn't quite 100%. /rumor <_< Anyways the Ferraris shall be the fastest cars tomorrow. -_-

:huh:B):beer22::banana-wave::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

Oh, well, if Kubica is 4th or 5th, that's lack of skills. When he is on pole, that's mistakes by others. CANNOT wait for the Ferrari/McLaren excuses when BMW has the first win, because, you know, they COULD NOT win on merit. After all, they are not Ferrari/McLaren, and Kubica is not a Anglo-Sax... errr, as talented as, say Hamilton. Maybe on par with Sato, because Webber is SOOO much better...

yup, on the first day when BMW takes the win, I fully expect the first question in the post-race conference to go to Hamilton. I mean, he is Schumi and Ayrton personified... so COMPLETELY unlike Kubica. I mean a guy THAT ugly could not have any driving skill whatsoever...

ooops- a touch too much sarcasm, maybe... :o

Oh, well, if Kubica is 4th or 5th, that's lack of skills. When he is on pole, that's mistakes by others. CANNOT wait for the Ferrari/McLaren excuses when BMW has the first win, because, you know, they COULD NOT win on merit. After all, they are not Ferrari/McLaren, and Kubica is not a Anglo-Sax... errr, as talented as, say Hamilton. Maybe on par with Sato, because Webber is SOOO much better...

yup, on the first day when BMW takes the win, I fully expect the first question in the post-race conference to go to Hamilton. I mean, he is Schumi and Ayrton personified... so COMPLETELY unlike Kubica. I mean a guy THAT ugly could not have any driving skill whatsoever...

I've been waiting for ages for RK to get pole, so the newspapers can do the "POLE POSITION!" pun. That'll be a nice easy one for the tabloids.

In all seriousness, it was a great lap by your man. I still think he's probably fuelled a little shorter than the others, but unless he's only got 1 lap of fuel it marks a pretty impressive achievement (especially since presumably Nick has a similar fuel load). I don't think BMW quite have the race pace for a win yet, but another podium would increase his stock in my eyes immensely.

I feel sorry for your keyboard :mellow:

Congrats to Kubica and his fans!

Sarcasm ?............. don't you mean pessimism?

BTW congrates RK great pole.

I feel sorry for your keyboard :mellow:

Congrats to Kubica and his fans!

:clap3:

It asked for re-assignemnt...