Eric 0 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 I tried that with my name.. Gave me 2 jobs, if i type inly my first name i am a Evill Boss and if i include my last name as well i am a lumberjack....Well atleast i got promoted to boss and who is going to tell me i'm evil huh??? You?? Your Fired!!! If you include your middle initial (Ankit V Jain), you get Vibrator Tester. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
goferrarigo 0 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 If you include your middle initial (Ankit V Jain), you get Vibrator Tester. Though i don't remember telling you about my middle name but that was hilarous... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
LabradoRacer 2 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 If you include your middle initial (Ankit V Jain), you get Vibrator Tester. Ankit, if you can't test a vibrator on women, fear not. Just fold your arm the way you do after taking a blood test. Now, look at the place where the lower arm & upper arm meet. There you'll find the thing necessary to test a vibrator. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AleHop 0 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 Fernando Alonso: Prime Minister Kimi Raikkonen: Circus Freak Lewis Hamilton: Gigolo Ron Dennis: The job you have now Martin Whitmarsh: Human Shield Bernie Ecclestone: Traffic Warden Max Mosley: Panto Dame It ****ing Works! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 I am,you got FA worshipper!Congrats!Come on,smile!What?Why did you slam the door?Brad?Brad? SLAM!!SLAM!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 SLAM!!SLAM!!! Is that the sound of you coming out of the closet and revealing that you are really an Alonso fan, Brad?? I can just picture the scene in my head Bradley: Dad, I have something important to tell you. Bradley's Dad: <looking unsure> Errrmmm, what is it Son ?? Bradley: Dad......................................I'm gay. Bradley's Dad: <beaming> Thank heavens for that, Bradley, you had me worried there. I thought you were going to say you are an Alonso fan. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 SLAM!!SLAM!!! Is that the sound of you coming out of the closet and revealing that you are really an Alonso fan, Brad?? I can just picture the scene in my head Bradley: Dad, I have something important to tell you. Bradley's Dad: <looking unsure> Errrmmm, what is it Son ?? Bradley: <chickens out at the last minute> Dad......................................I'm gay. Bradley's Dad: <beaming> Thank heavens for that, Bradley, you had me worried there. I thought you were going to say you are an Alonso fan. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 Is that the sound of you coming out of the closet and revealing that you are really an Alonso fan, Brad?? I can just picture the scene in my head Bradley: Dad, I have something important to tell you. Bradley's Dad: <looking unsure> Errrmmm, what is it Son ?? Bradley: <chickens out at the last minute> Dad......................................I'm gay. Bradley's Dad: <beaming> Thank heavens for that, Bradley, you had me worried there. I thought you were going to say you are an Alonso fan. good one Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 Well, you do have a picture of a c#cktail and a rather handsome man in your avatar Bradley. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 Well, you do have a picture of a c#cktail and a rather handsome man in your avatar Bradley. well, I'm quite happy doing a "bro" here...... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 Yeah as he said, bros before hos! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bro. 0 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 Yeah as he said, bros before hos! its About time i'm included in this conversation. its not nice feeling like the outsider Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 its About time i'm included in this conversation.its not nice feeling like the outsider yes bro, the effects of that thread you opened have seemingly really rubbed off on me... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 its About time i'm included in this conversation.its not nice feeling like the outsider Yeah but as a proud, gay man you are used to it. I feel for ya, man. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 Yeah but as a proud, gay man you are used to it. I feel for ya, man. eh, he's NOT gay Mr Murray Walker Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 eh, he's NOT gay Mr Murray Walker I believe you. Gay people can always recognise other gays, it's uncanny Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 I believe you. Gay people can always recognise other gays, it's uncanny ok, so thats why I get these strange looks from guys when I'm out driving my car.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 ok, so thats why I get these strange looks from guys when I'm out driving my car.... So many answers, not enough time! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted April 15, 2008 Mermaid,vibrator tester Fernando Alonso: Prime MinisterKimi Raikkonen: Circus Freak Lewis Hamilton: Gigolo Ron Dennis: The job you have now Martin Whitmarsh: Human Shield Bernie Ecclestone: Traffic Warden Max Mosley: Panto Dame It ****ing Works! I tried Yuji ide and it said 'comedy actor' I believe you. Gay people can always recognise other gays, it's uncanny If Paul recognised him,it must be true Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted April 16, 2008 Mermaid,vibrator testerI tried Yuji ide and it said 'comedy actor' If Paul recognised him,it must be true elgo, you had to tease us facing backwards, with a nice butt an all... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted April 16, 2008 Mermaid,vibrator testerI tried Yuji ide and it said 'comedy actor' If Paul recognised him,it must be true Yeah, that's true. By the way, who is this 'Paul' that you speak of, he sounds wonderfully insightful Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted April 16, 2008 elgo, you had to tease us facing backwards, with a nice butt an all... Brad, that's her brother. Seriously, you've got to get yourself sorted Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Medilloni 6 Report post Posted April 16, 2008 elgo, you had to tease us facing backwards, with a nice butt an all... BRAD! *Nice Butt? How uncouth.... That's not very nice, commenting on Elgo's behind like that. I offer my sincere apologies Elgo, my learned forum chums can be quite exciteable when faced with pictures of beautiful young women like yourself. *Nice butt? It looks like a damn near perfect bottom from the enlargements I made! In fact, it should be in the 'Creationists' thread as an example of a Heavenly Body Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted April 16, 2008 BRAD! *Nice Butt? How uncouth.... That's not very nice, commenting on Elgo's behind like that. I offer my sincere apologies Elgo, my learned forum chums can be quite exciteable when faced with pictures of beautiful young women like yourself. *Nice butt? It looks like a damn near perfect bottom from the enlargements I made! In fact, it should be in the 'Creationists' thread as an example of a Heavenly Body Oh it is perfect. It looks good when she wears clothes, but actually they do hinder it's true beauty I love this private messaging thing, it's so cool. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted April 16, 2008 BRAD! *Nice Butt? How uncouth.... That's not very nice, commenting on Elgo's behind like that. I offer my sincere apologies Elgo, my learned forum chums can be quite exciteable when faced with pictures of beautiful young women like yourself. *Nice butt? It looks like a damn near perfect bottom from the enlargements I made! In fact, it should be in the 'Creationists' thread as an example of a Heavenly Body Med what are you on...a nice butt is a nice butt... always compliment a woman when she has a nice buttt.... they love it, and it scores you points...easily Share this post Link to post Share on other sites