Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the ferret

Goodbye

Recommended Posts

Sorry been really busy this week the hairdryers in the salon overheated and burnt some old womans head then we had a problem with a delivery of hairspray that was past its use by date. You know how it is running a business that is busy all the time.

So what were we talking about wasnt it some swedish pen*s enlarger saying goodbye..... what a jessie!!! :P

Brian the son of God

Heh :thbup:

Welcome back, if you did leave that is!

Others already did before and still post so don't think about it!

We all come and go all the time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry been really busy this week the hairdryers in the salon overheated and burnt some old womans head then we had a problem with a delivery of hairspray that was past its use by date. You know how it is running a business that is busy all the time.

So what were we talking about wasnt it some swedish pen*s enlarger saying goodbye..... what a jessie!!! :P

Brian the son of God

Welcome to the "Those who left but came back" Group. My name is Andres. I have been around without leaving for 97 days and 15 hours. *applause*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Welcome to the "Those who left but came back" Group. My name is Andres. I have been around without leaving for 97 days and 15 hours. *applause*

Your thread was "My Goodbye" if I remember correctly though, so it's not exactly the same!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Welcome to the "Those who left but came back" Group. My name is Andres. I have been around without leaving for 97 days and 15 hours. *applause*

Baah, I've left and come back a record 13 times. And if you count my bans, 15.

But, alas, all good things come to an end, so goodbye guys. It's time for a change of scenery. I haven't been getting on very well here, and without any interest in F1, I'm just not sure why I'm here. There's a lot of great guys who post here, and I'll miss them. However, there's a time to move on, and that time is now. I'll be posting elsewhere on the net, and there's a bunch of you I'd love to stay in touch with, so with that I offer you my social security number!

No, but, if you have Windows Live Messenger (or, for those of you in the stone age, MSN), you can add me at [email protected], or you can pre-block me ;)

And if not, you can email me at that, and we'll work something out if you want to continue the friendship.

I've had some great times here, and I've made some outstanding friends. I'll really miss the place, so I hope to be able to hear from you guys sometime.

And before you ask, this has nothing to do with my recent ban; I EARNED that one. I was going to make this announcement when I logged in 7 days ago, only to find I wouldn't be able to for a while.

Thanks for everything, everyone! I hope to be able to talk with a few of you in the future, and if not, I wish the best for all of you!

Later, TF1!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never understood why you were the only straight one in our big fat gay club anyway. Pop in for tea and cake, won't you?

We'll have our 'Wham' albums playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorry been really busy this week the hairdryers in the salon overheated and burnt some old womans head then we had a problem with a delivery of hairspray that was past its use by date. You know how it is running a business that is busy all the time.

So what were we talking about wasnt it some swedish pen*s enlarger saying goodbye..... what a jessie!!! :P

Brian the son of God

Welcome back Ferret!!!! Hope the hairdryer is OK :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorry been really busy this week the hairdryers in the salon overheated and burnt some old womans head then we had a problem with a delivery of hairspray that was past its use by date. You know how it is running a business that is busy all the time.

So what were we talking about wasnt it some swedish pen*s enlarger saying goodbye..... what a jessie!!! :P

Brian the son of God

If Fernando stopped worrying about his hair and started worrying about the car, you guys might actually get somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
:roll::roll:

Hey hey...no one with less than 1000 post can laugh about Fernando

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Does this include his uni brow ??? :lol:

Of course it does! dont do it...dont even dare to do it... :ninja:

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He He!! Yeah had a jap car crash into my Honda today due to running out of money for petrol and realised i had 26 extra staff i didnt need so had to eject them from the premises!

Should have been called the riddler not the ferret!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...