SIDEPOD

Japanese Underwear Model Driving Formula One Star Jenson Button Wild

21 posts in this topic

Bye bye Lewisteria, welcome back Buttonsteria.

I must accept that Button's personality is nicer than Hammy's though. I also guess that the hype will last right up until Barrichello kicks his skinny a## later today :P

Go, Rubinho! Go, my Brazilian balding avenger! You handsome baldie, you!

rubens-barrichello-1.jpg

She seems everything but Japanese! And Go Rubinho, Go! Bald Power!

Holy Bald Trinity: Lucas Uncle (from the Adams Family), Curly (from the 3 stooges) and Andres (from TF1)

Bye bye Lewisteria, welcome back Buttonsteria.

I must accept that Button's personality is nicer than Hammy's though. I also guess that the hype will last right up until Barrichello kicks his skinny a## later today :P

Go, Rubinho! Go, my Brazilian balding avenger! You handsome baldie, you!

rubens-barrichello-1.jpg

You know the problem with internet forums, is that they are a massive database of 'things you don't want people to remember'. At least you can say that Rubhino tried to drive through everybody to kick his skinny a## :whistling::lol:

You know the problem with internet forums, is that they are a massive database of 'things you don't want people to remember'. At least you can say that Rubhino tried to drive through everybody to kick his skinny a## :whistling::lol:

Oh, but here's a good side of the internet forums.

Hey! I did not write that previous post! Somebody hacked into my account! I swear! I was always a Button fan. Always!

:whistling:

She seems everything but Japanese! And Go Rubinho, Go! Bald Power!

Holy Bald Trinity: Lucas Uncle (from the Adams Family), Curly (from the 3 stooges) and Andres (from TF1)

:lol:

Oh, but here's a good side of the internet forums.

Hey! I did not write that previous post! Somebody hacked into my account! I swear! I was always a Button fan. Always!

:whistling:

Again???? Have you thought of changing your password to something other than 'password' ??? :lol:

Again???? Have you thought of changing your password to something other than 'password' ??? :lol:

Of course I changed it! And posted it in my profile as usual. Do you think I am stupid or what?

Of course I changed it! And posted it in my profile as usual. Do you think I am stupid or what?

Absolutely not. How else can you remember a password????

I fail to see what they see in each other.

I fail to see what they see in each other.

I like his shiny bald head, rapier wit and charming personality.

I like his shiny bald head, rapier wit and charming personality.

I bet he stinks though.

Bah. yesterday I got this gossip: www.sportwereld.nl/entertainment/3152120/Button_en_Branson_ruzin_over_vrouw.html

Something bout Richard Branson trying to make ah... avances over Jens girlfriend and a fistfight. Ok, sounds not true, but these gossips are mostly fun and I'm looking forward to the next :)

Bah. yesterday I got this gossip: www.sportwereld.nl/entertainment/3152120/Button_en_Branson_ruzin_over_vrouw.html

Something bout Richard Branson trying to make ah... avances over Jens girlfriend and a fistfight. Ok, sounds not true, but these gossips are mostly fun and I'm looking forward to the next :)

:lol::lol: :lol:

Fistfight? :lol:

its like the best gossip since the one where seb punched nick and they were put apart by prost (!?) :lol: