Clicky

Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Guys I Have To Boast About This!!!

Recommended Posts

I've only gone and won 2 VIP tickets to the Italian GP!!!!!!

I work for Allianz who are a big F1 sponsor (and of Williams) & I entered the competition, cant f***ing believe I actually won!

Gona be meeting Rubens & Nico, meeting Bernd Maylander (safety car driver), sitting in safety car, sipping champagne, staying in 4-star hotel, wandering around the paddock getting driver autographs, HELLO JENSON!!!!!!!

I'm so excited and ecstatic I cant begin to explain. Its fitting that for once a VIP ticket is used on someone who will actually fully appreciate it, not some corporate twat who doesnt know a barge board from a winglet.

Oh and I have to pick 1 person to take with me! And I have no girlfriend or wife so its up for grabs lol!

HELL YEAH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've only gone and won 2 VIP tickets to the Italian GP!!!!!!

I work for Allianz who are a big F1 sponsor (and of Williams) & I entered the competition, cant f***ing believe I actually won!

Gona be meeting Rubens & Nico, meeting Bernd Maylander (safety car driver), sitting in safety car, sipping champagne, staying in 4-star hotel, wandering around the paddock getting driver autographs, HELLO JENSON!!!!!!!

I'm so excited and ecstatic I cant begin to explain. Its fitting that for once a VIP ticket is used on someone who will actually fully appreciate it, not some corporate twat who doesnt know a barge board from a winglet.

Oh and I have to pick 1 person to take with me! And I have no girlfriend or wife so its up for grabs lol!

HELL YEAH

Bloody Hell, I'm so jealous of you!!!!! Let's crack champaign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Monza also by the way, where you'll see the cars perform in full glory!! lucky b#####d :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations!

Full report is due to appear at this forum exclusively, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and I have to pick 1 person to take with me! And I have no girlfriend or wife so its up for grabs lol!

HELL YEAH

Congrats Jem! Have a great time.

But please take me... I'll even be a good wife for the weekend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Jem! Have a great time.

But please take me... I'll even be a good wife for the weekend!

You liar.

I would be a be, not just a good wife, but your dream bitch for a weekend!

No, wait...I pass. There's not such thing as "so passionate about F1" enough to endure a whole weekend of Westlife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take me or I'll grass you up for entering the competition. Employees or associates are not normally allowed to take part in competitions like these. But, like I say, take me with you and I'll not say a word, or hold it against you that you like Westlife. Unless you play Westlife on the flight over. Then I will have to kill you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get this hate for Westlife. They're a quality Bop Bop Baby band. I'm still keen to go with you Jem: after all, Love Takes Two, as they say. I'll be your Uptown Girl and you can be the Queen Of My Heart. If I Let You Go, we'll be Flying Without Wings because I Have A Dream of you and me at Monza... it's Written In The Stars, Bop Bop Baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've only gone and won 2 VIP tickets to the Italian GP!!!!!!

I work for Allianz who are a big F1 sponsor (and of Williams) & I entered the competition, cant f***ing believe I actually won!

Gona be meeting Rubens & Nico, meeting Bernd Maylander (safety car driver), sitting in safety car, sipping champagne, staying in 4-star hotel, wandering around the paddock getting driver autographs, HELLO JENSON!!!!!!!

I'm so excited and ecstatic I cant begin to explain. Its fitting that for once a VIP ticket is used on someone who will actually fully appreciate it, not some corporate twat who doesnt know a barge board from a winglet.

Oh and I have to pick 1 person to take with me! And I have no girlfriend or wife so its up for grabs lol!

HELL YEAH

That's great, congratulation, take a good picture of Lewis I may use it as a background once he win the WDC this year :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I'll see ya there. I'll be flying from California (where I'm at now) staying on the 11th, and flying back to Cali to stay until the 25th.

So, there'll be two reports!

And Jem, none of those who posted above are worth it. Take Tanita. Cool chick, and hot too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I'll see ya there. I'll be flying from California (where I'm at now) staying on the 11th, and flying back to Cali to stay until the 25th.

So, there'll be two reports!

And Jem, none of those who posted above are worth it. Take Tanita. Cool chick, and hot too!

Totally agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha! Sorry, I already have an appointment :P

Murray, don't go raising from the dead songs that humanity had forgotten!! (humanity being me xD)

Have a great time, Jem, and let's see your report :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll add my congratulations to you, free of the considerable envy that consumes certain Forum members.

"Oh and I have to pick 1 person to take with me! And I have no girlfriend or wife so its up for grabs lol!

HELL YEAH"

Hmmm, too old for either girlfriend or wife but I could go as your grandmother. Let's see, shave my legs and beard but leave the mustache. That will be a nice ethnic touch, I think...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for making me jealous.

Oh, and take Eric. He'd hate it so much it'd be amusing just to hear about.

Just kidding Eric. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME, might be a bit difficult getting there from Australia though...

Also Jem I thought you were married?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME, might be a bit difficult getting there from Australia though...

Also Jem I thought you were married?!

We split up just before christmas last year.

Looks like i'm taking my older brother - he's not an F1 nerd like me but he knows his stuff and will enjoy it a lot.

I will certainly take a LOT of pics behind the scenes, and rest assured I will be sharing the best of them with you all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spambot alert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's not such thing as "so passionate about F1" enough to endure a whole weekend of Westlife

<a .................title='External link' rel='nofollow'>ghd australia</a>

Your links don't help page rank, please desist before we hack your sites and fill them full of penises. Or peni. Or lots of people like you.

@ ADMIN: Maybe pointing out to those signing up that links have a no-follow will cut down spam?

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey Jem, have a great time, and sorry.... but I hope it rains! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...