Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nns2703

Should Force India Hire Adrian Sutil Again?

I'm not sure they would've replaced Massa, I believe the whole 'making him wait' thing was just to put more pressure and force him into the puppet position he ended up as. It'd be hard to find someone else who'd agree to such public embarassment.. As for Sutil, I must just say 'meh'.

I'm not sure they would've replaced Massa, I believe the whole 'making him wait' thing was just to put more pressure and force him into the puppet position he ended up as. It'd be hard to find someone else who'd agree to such public embarassment.. As for Sutil, I must just say 'meh'.

Although Massa drove better the last few races like someone had given him a kick up the backside. Nothing like the threat of losing your (well paid) job to spur you into action :)

Sutil has declared that he is clear to race in all countries.Now,he is hot favourite to join Force India again.

I see you feeling very strong about this so I hope for you he gets the drive

...Saturday night's alright (for fighting).... smile.png

Ba dum tish ah thang you!

I'll just keep lining them up for you...

It will be all right if Sutil gets the drive IF Force India are a mid pack team.

However if they do surprise with regular podium showings, I'd be cautious when they bring out the champagne..ninja.gif

Kamui is out for 2013 right when they announced Romain would stay at Lotus, so I'm guessing either that's a BIG coincidence (nooooooooooo) or that was the seat he was looking for, as he says 'no competitive options for 2013 left' (what means Force India isn't an option/competitive in his eyes).

Heikki shouldn't be banished from F1 - give him the force india seat.

Sutil coming back is punching above his weight.

Does that count as a fighting metaphor?? Not my strong point haha

Indeed! biggrin.png

She has exited dancing on ice already. She still managed to come close to getting them out on live tv before she left though :lol:

Sutil had plenty of season's in F1 and in every season it followed the same pattern. One or two races where he looked good and he finished in a respectable position. The rest of the races he either crashed, got involved in an incident which resulted in a crash, or failed to finish for 1000 other reasons. The bloke's had his chance, he's been assessed by the teams and he wasn't good enough, or he wasn't an improvement on what they already had at the time.

pamela-anderson_00205973.jpg

Indeed! biggrin.png

'The small ones are more juicy' (and less plastic). Still, funbags are funbags, I suppose.

I see a sixty-year-old woman, a thirteen-year-old boy, and a four-year-old notion that Sutil might have some kind of potential.

(Sounds like he was, in fact, hired).

Should Force India hire Adrian Newey would be a more entertaining subject.

I'd like to see Newey with any other team, just to get some sense of the strength of "The Newey Factor"

...And I would like to see Sutil back one more time. Not enough drama in F1 now. (Rolling my eyes)

The NHL and shampion returned on the same day? Canada must have been in a giving mood.

Newey will take a team as far as he can given their resources (including the driver), just like the top drivers or any other component would.

The delays make me wonder how bad the Force India situation has gotten. It would be the perfect deflection from their troubles to throw out a driver lineup, but maybe no driver wants to sign, or maybe they really can't sign anyone. Where's Peter Windsor when you need him? He was great at moving attention away from US F1 and onto drivers they had never even contacted (I always found it funny that while Peter was busy talking about Danica Patrick and Kyle Busch and Jonathan Summerton, the Andersons signed James Rossiter as their second race driver and didn't tell anyone).

Agreed!

Unfortunately, I think Force India has much bigger issues than the driver line up for next season. I believe major damage control needs to be undertaken before sponsorship decides to distance itself from the team. They may be waiting for the dust to settle before deciding on a team-mate. Who knows, they may have to aquire a pay-driver before all is said and done. Hopefully not.

We may be having a "should Force India hire Paul di Resta again?" thread this time next year. Sounds like he may be replaced, too. Not the sport's most massive loss if he's gone, but he probably had some upside.

Oh, well. I don't lose sleep over the fact that someone who wants to drive an F1 car cannot because, well, there are a lot of people in the world who would like to drive F1 cars and don't have a seat.

I'm not one of them, though. Motion sickness. :D