Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Indeed, I should have guessed the non smiling part.

I do have a very good reason for not smiling. When i try a forced smile it looks really goofy and strange. By year 9 i decided that is was preferable to have no expession what so ever in photo's taken of me. Its better to look constantly angry than constantly goofy in my humble opinion.

I do have a very good reason for not smiling. When i try a forced smile it looks really goofy and strange. By year 9 i decided that is was preferable to have no expession what so ever in photo's taken of me. Its better to look constantly angry than constantly goofy in my humble opinion.

I have a simpler reason, I have no idea how to put on a smile. Gave up trying.

Thats exactly the same as me, I look so incredibly stupid when i do false smiles so i just do serious expressions!

an excellent picture & description there Ben of our "chavs" - hope thats not a self portrait :D

though i really like the streets so can you scrap that wee bit :D

Track pants? wow!!!

Me just now (i havnt bothered this morn with anything as im not going out, i look a right state LOL!)

Wow i look so p**sed off in that pic! LOL!

Me just now (i havnt bothered this morn with anything as im not going out, i look a right state LOL!)

Wow i look so p**sed off in that pic! LOL!

That was clever Ben. I had to use Photoshop just so I could see who was in the photo! And yes, you look a right state :lol:

ykick: You and the non-smiling girl should get together. You would make intelligent, non-smiling babies!

AR5: Damn! Is the wolvesbane in bloom by your house? And yes, the guy in the blue blazer does look like Kevin Bacon. I think it actually is Kevin Bacon trying to get everyone on the planet to at least 1 degree of separation from him...

Russ: Okay, kudos to you for pegging our dour ykick..

Ben: I've taken your photo into Photoshop and had a good look at you. I will now hold that picture as blackmail material... :naughty:

You will suffer a painful death now my american buddy! VERY PAINFUL!

You will suffer a painful death now my american buddy! VERY PAINFUL!

:D

You're a good-lookin' chap, you should just post a pic without the clever camera tricks!

Here's my real girly :P

So you date Teen Tifany? You do know she has a pay site on internet....she started out posting just skanky pics like those ones, but now, like all sluts sold out and poses nude.....might want to talk to her about that.....

nice try tho :rolleyes:

Another 45 year old, living in his parents basement dreaming of internet girls. These threads are awfully pathetic may I add :yawn:

And yes my camera skills are atrocious!

Don't worry mate, likewise, hence this 'gem'

meshades2.jpg

way too light one side... i have taken worse though, in dark clubs but the less said about THAT the better :P

Another 45 year old, living in his parents basement dreaming of internet girls. These threads are awfully pathetic may I add :yawn:

So don't bother reading them. Or is it one of the more exciting parts of your life?

BTW, scary photo Demonhorse! And we do not wish to know about your experiences in dark clubs....... :lol:

I almost drove to bloody bournemouth accidentally recently, I was trying to go from portsmouth to bristol and went too far west into chavworld, when i was supposed to be going north.

Was a close one.

How far/long a drive is that? That's really funny, of course you know the Brits who came to the New World brought names of towns from England along with them. I work in Porstmouth, Virginia, the geography of that area actually looks kind of like Portsmouth, England except upside-down. A drive from Portsmouth to Bristol, Virginia is about 8.5 hours.

Here's a pic of my friends and me from back in feb. just before we left for a night of bowling. look at what's on the counter in front of us and on top of the shelf behind us.

P1000052.JPG

edit: I don't carry a purse, that is the green shirt guy's girlfriend's (she took the pict)

Do you ever smile? ^_^

BTW, Portsmouth to Bristol in the UK is about 120 miles or 2 hours. A bit closer together than their American counterparts.

It takes me (from brock) 1 and a half hours to get to Bristol. On a good run, it takes me 1/2 hour to get to portsmouth not that I go to portsmouth as its pretty likely u will get stabbed to death!

We are leaving to get to goodwood on saturday at 5.30am so we can get there before the majority though we will be waiting around for the cars to start doing their stuff at 9am!

actually it would take me 8 hours to drive from here to geordie land (this includes a stop for an hour at a service station!)

To drive 8 hours in England would mean driving from the sea into the sea on the other side I'd guess :lol:

Not even that long Cav!

Do you ever smile? ^_^

That's a negative. Sort of an inside joke about the "poker face" I started with green shirt guy back in 3rd year of college- we don't smile for anything. I was smiling in the pic I posted back in April.

As for shaving, I have some badass sideburns now, and a full "southern" goatee. The long, unkempt hair along with the goatee keep people from mistaking me for somebody in the Navy, Portsmouth/ Newport News/ Hampton / Norfolk (collectively referred to as Hampton Roads, though I don't know why, there are a lot of rivers here) is a big Naval center on the East Coast.

Uhh :angry: well she tends to put on a pose when I take photos of her. She's normally very quiet and shy. :)

If any one wants more pics of his girl check out the link to her personal web site:

www.tiffany-teen-model.com

Cheers

The fact that his girlfriend posts pics on the internet is hardly a reason not to return. Being a JV fan on the other hand...