Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Pics Of U!

Sadly no. Although not bad, they are not my best feature. Needless to say if I did have a good set of boobs, I would probably never leave the house :lol:

Sick puppies the lot of you. :lol:

Looking good, hahaha

Looking good, hahaha

With reference to the first photo, I'm reminded of the movie "The Running Man". Arnie's wearing a really ugly shirt. The babe he's forcing to come along threatens to puke on his shirt. Arnie replies, "Go ahead, it won't show on this shirt"

Looking good, hahaha

OMG! Elvis is alive and still wearing those shirts!

Bruce, you seem like the definition of "happy man". And I am so glad I will forgive you for being a gun-loving republican this time :P

OMG! Elvis is alive and still wearing those shirts!

Bruce, you seem like the definition of "happy man". And I am so glad I will forgive you for being a gun-loving republican this time :P

Thanks B)

Nice moustache! :D

Free rides :naughty: (I know, how redneck of me)

You're exactly like I imagined you to look like, Bruce. Great pics bud!

You're exactly like I imagined you to look like, Bruce. Great pics bud!

Thanks Steph. B)

Hmm... gonna post a pic because I'm really bored right now. I've got a friend who likes to take pictures a bit too much, so I got some this summer xD

dscn0481wz7.th.jpg

[quote name='freaky2' post='262154' date='Aug 13 2008, 12:26 PM']Hmm... gonna post a pic because I'm really bored right now. I've got a friend who likes to take pictures a bit too much, so I got some this summer xD
[url="http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0481wz7.jpg"][img]http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/3046/dscn0481wz7.th.jpg[/img][/url][/quote]
Helloooo sweetness :)

Looking good, hahaha

:lol: Indeed Bruce. By the looks of things it's always sunny in California. And if it weren't, your shirts would soon fix that! :P

Btw a funny thing I read recently is that Hot Dogs were called Frankfurters, until WWI, when German culture/language etc went out of fashion (in Britain too, of course). I wonder if you're still eating Freedom Fries over there with your Hot Dogs. :lol:

Hmm... gonna post a pic because I'm really bored right now. I've got a friend who likes to take pictures a bit too much, so I got some this summer xD

:) After all this time, you've never told us how beautiful you are! And if that's Spain, it looks just like France to me. But next time don't hide behind the lamp-post.

Helloooo sweetness :)

:lol: See? Now this is why I don't post pictures up. It would just destroy our friendship if my man Bradley told me how cute I am in real life. :P

dscn0481wz7.th.jpg

You're very easy on the eye.

But next time don't hide behind the lamp-post.

:lol: Trust me, Graham, gals should be falling for your sense of humour.

:lol: See? Now this is why I don't post pictures up. It would just destroy our friendship if my man Bradley told me how cute I am in real life. :P

Surely our friendship could survive an eenie weenie little statement like how cute you are... I mean, we've been thru some hectic troubled times before... :lol:

ok, I'm starting to sound very gay....yyeeeeuuuuuwwwwww

:lol: I'll print that out to prove it to them!

Go on. Lets see a pic of you. I bet you're quite good looking. Give us girls something to chat about! :P

You're very easy on the eye.

And here's a new expression I just learned :)

:lol: Trust me, Graham, gals should be falling for your sense of humour.

Well, if I they had to fall for his looks... (see avatar) :whistling:

Go on. Lets see a pic of you. I bet you're quite good looking. Give us girls something to chat about! :P

He is afraid we may start a war over him... :lol::lol::lol:

As if! :lol: *joking*

listen young man who just turned 24, you're not gonna be one of my favourites anymore if you remind me of my "oldness" :(

:lol: Too late pal! Move over, unless you drive an Aston Martin or Lambo! :P